Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) (28924 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / 5 Artistes Who Have Lost Their Mojo / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Gandollar(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.
By this time next year, buhari or jubrin whichever is available must surely be in jail for the gagarntuan level of corruption supervised by him.
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Well, you refused to understand the common I meant, track their signing record or family background and see which one was signed via social media, a show or something. We all know Mayorkun's mother!... I give up bro. You don win
Heywhizzy:
Dremo, Ichaba, Idowest, Peruzzi, Fresh Vdm, DJ Ecool, Yonda are uncommon men
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Heywhizzy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
EmmyBusko:
Well, you refused to understand the common I meant, track their signing record or family background and see which one was signed via social media, a show or something. We all know Mayorkun's mother!... I give up bro. You don win
Mayorkun mother brouhaha is just a coincidence, this is how they met,
https://www.nairaland.com/4420250/how-davido-discovered-signed-mayorkun

He signed Dremo cos of his Panda cover "Fela" that was trending on the internet.. You can google the rest yourself
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Sanchiworld(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know any of them seductivehit

1 Share

Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
keryj:

I am relaxing under AC right now, your suggestion is not usefull

Lol..like NEPA aint dealing with you.
I know.. pray tell, power might come back next year and you can iron some your clothing. cheesy grin
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Mannie92(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Mayorkun mother brouhaha is just a coincidence, this is how they met,
https://www.nairaland.com/4420250/how-davido-discovered-signed-mayorkun

He signed Dremo cos of his Panda cover "Fela" that was trending on the internet.. You can google the rest yourself

Big lie....Panda cover that was released under DMW... Bros u can lie oh... Take it or leave it all artiste signed under Davido were one way or the other connected to him cos they had a rich background.follow me argue
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Heywhizzy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mannie92:

Big lie....Panda cover that was released under DMW... Bros u can lie oh... Take it or leave it all artiste signed under Davido were one way or the other connected to him cos they had a rich background.follow me argue
The audio was released before he was signed, he released under APPE music..

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/dremo-fela/

Who is the liar now, if you are not sure of something, don't be quick to throw insults
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by keryj(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
PIPnator:

Lol..like NEPA aint dealing with you.
I know.. pray tell, power might come back next year and you can iron some your clothing. cheesy grin

Even though I didn't get u, thanks
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by DeepNuggets: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
taylor88:
Teni my love for you is irreplaceable

Wish your voice matches your look

You the best

How does her voice not match her look??
Elenushipoti
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Kxngstein(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
without internet.. these people wouldn't have been heard... but most of their songs are noises...

Teni and Mayorkun are actually really good bro
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Sinistami(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Topmaike007:
it is vice versa, Yoruba rule music industry while igbo rule football world..

Yu for don free the Manchi mek e de yan okpata.
Yu nor gats tag am na.
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by faithubah(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Asides mayorkun

All others I know not
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Obidiugwu: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Good,,,Nigeria is going places but we are not there yet especially via digital channels,,,check out new video Roll Am by Chiclux directed by fast rising music video director(Directorgozmo) manage by henobproductions.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6RL0t81rOw
Re: 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) by Yudee8(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
taylor88:
Teni my love for you is irreplaceable

Wish your voice matches your look

You the best
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Don Jazzy Do Marry" - Vic O Drops Donjazzy Diss Track / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix / Soma - "One Plus One" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.