Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy (1745 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Paulchib: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
MY BROTHER IS A YAHOO BOY AND HE IS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE FAMILY NEEDS INCLUDING MY SCHOOL FEES, HE BUILT A MAGNIFICENT HOUSE FOR US. AND I HAPPENS TO BE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN OUR FAMILY ALTHOUGH WE ALL ATTENDS CHURCH, BUT ONLY I ATTENDS A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH. AS A CHRISTIAN, SHOULD I STOP COLLECTING HIS MONEY OR WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?
A SISTER ASKED!
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by clive2u(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
1. pretend u dont know he is a yahoo boy and chop dey money so God no follow punish you.
2. get enough money and travel out.
3. he might use you for ritual so hold God tight.
4. get enough money and travel out.
u can choose 3 out of the 4

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by NDdking: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
clive2u:
1. pretend u dont know he is a yahoo boy and chop dey money so God no follow punish you.
2. get enough money and travel out.
3. he might use you for ritual so hold God tight.
4. get enough money and travel out.
u can choose 3 out of the 4
lol, this your no 1 off me o

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
This one off me

Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Let me get this straight, do you mean yahoo as in a scam artist or yahoo as in a ritualistic? Because these days, Nigerian have started calling ritualistic yahoo boys eventhough a yahoo boy means internet scanner NOT ritualistic.
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by MorningStar233: 3:53am On Dec 04, 2018
So the rest of your siblings attend dictionary believing Church?
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by marychommy(f): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2018
as a Christian going to bible believing church u hv to convert him to Christ not d other way out. what effort have u made to turn him to New leaf? stop collecting his money won't make any different
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by LUNOreviews: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Hahahaha. He is a blessing. The bible says he will deliver the riches of the Gentiles unto the people of God. cheesy

Isaiah 45:3 (DBY) and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places; that thou mayest know that I, Jehovah, who call thee by name, [am] the God of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Khallyella(f): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2018
All I see is a jealous brother, nothing more..

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Paulchib:
MY BROTHER IS A YAHOO BOY AND HE IS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE FAMILY NEEDS INCLUDING MY SCHOOL FEES, HE BUILT A MAGNIFICENT HOUSE FOR US. AND I HAPPENS TO BE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN OUR FAMILY ALTHOUGH WE ALL ATTENDS CHURCH, BUT ONLY I ATTENDS A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH. AS A CHRISTIAN, SHOULD I STOP COLLECTING HIS MONEY OR WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?
A SISTER ASKED!
Since you are aware of it,confront him or ask him to stop meanwhile seek alternative means of caring for yourself. If he refuses to change move on with life because you might suffer the consequences later on
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by seuncyber(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
One million question
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by fastseo: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2018
mhd5757:
Let me get this straight, do you mean yahoo as in a scam artist or yahoo as in a ritualistic? Because these days, Nigerian have started calling ritualistic yahoo boys eventhough a yahoo boy means internet scanner NOT ritualistic.
Almost all successful yahoo Boys are ritualist in fact 99.9% of them are. Those who are not only get 200$ orjust little money for subscriptions and it might come once in a year or more.

Check all the a claim yahoo Boys you wil discover that most don't even have idea on how the internet works hence they really on their evil powers to dupe white men and women on social media.

Yahoo yahoo is the new ogboni in town ogwu ego
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by alBHAGDADI: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:
All I see is a jealous brother, nothing more..

It's not jealousy but the Holy Spirit telling him that his brother is engaged in something evil. He is just not comfortable enjoying money gotten from an act of making innocent people cry. If you know the harm yahoo boys do to people, you won't type what you typed. Imagine your old woman's pension she waited 10 years to collect vanishes all of a sudden. How happy do you think the old woman will be?

Below is a video showing Nigerians giving reasons why ladies are mostly the victims of Yahoo plus. Watch it to guard yourself else you fall victim to an act you don't see as wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHFadTq298&feature=youtu.be
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Khallyella(f): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

It's not jealousy but the Holy Spirit telling him that his brother is engaged in something evil. He is just not comfortable enjoying money gotten from an act of making innocent people cry. If you know the harm yahoo boys do to people, you won't type what you typed. Imagine your old woman's pension she waited 10 years to collect vanishes all of a sudden. How happy do you think the old woman will be?

Below is a video showing Nigerians giving reasons why ladies are mostly the victims of Yahoo plus. Watch it to guard yourself else you fall victim to an act you don't see as wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHFadTq298&feature=youtu.be

Hmm, right.
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:

Hmm, right.

Is that you in your profile? Send me a mail, I have a message for you from our father and his son - Yahweh & Jesu Christi Oluwa wa - Amiin! grin
Re: My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Report him to EFCC sad

(1) (Reply)

What! Nigerian Couples Goes Viral After Nude Maternity Phtotoshoot. Photos / My Parents Have Betrayed Me / Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.