Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos (41285 Views)

Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Cybergooru(f): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Confused and dumb set of people. �

Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by ottidex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pythondancer1:
Anytime I see Nigerian Police doing recruitment, I'll remember my first and final attempt, we were told to run 200meters, I tried my best to be the best and took first, only for me to be slapped severally and disqualified that I was running like a THIEF and not a Police.

You No Well grin grin grin

Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
gregpee:
erigga
if you know you know
who no go, no know
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
why was the police officers chasing the yahoo boy? Was the yahoo boy running away with a girl's pant or panties?
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked
Any clean and good looking naija guys now driving Camry car are now termed yahoo guys by naija police. #This is Nigeria
there are distinct features the police use to pick yahoo boyscheesy. If u are on dreads, u wearing a tattared jeans with sneakers or the T shirt u wearing has some sort of funny or weird inscriptions dem go pick u even if u no be yahooboy. U tartooe ur skin police will either tag u as a cultist or yahooboy. But if u modestly dressed and u riding a camry they wont harrass u.
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by nairaman66(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
The governor of Delta State is an incompetent bastardd for indirectly telling the NPF to harass everyone in Delta.

He will be responsible for the chaos the NPF will be causing hereafter!!
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by eolme(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Are there no bed in the hospital that a drip was fixed on someone sitting upright.
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Usteen(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ayt27:

Ritualist, Yahoo plus, Kidnapping is actually different from yahoo yahoo (advanced fee fraud/Romance scam). Even though the first three hides under the cloak of Yahoo.

Also if you read my post well, you’d notice the subtle line where I said No peace of mind for them, thereby condemning the act.

Let’s call a spade a spade. The only reason a police squad will go after a young boy in his car IS only to accuse him of yahoo ( not yahoo plus, not kidnapping or killings) and collect money from him. They don’t want to know if he is a kidnapper or ritualist their own na to collect money.

But if the right crime fighters go for the right criminals , then I have no qualms with them.

You don’t see the bomb squad going after kidnappers just because they(bomb squad( have guns.

quote author=Ayt27 post=73521104]

Ritualist, Yahoo plus, Kidnapping is actually different from yahoo yahoo (advanced fee fraud/Romance scam). Even though the first three hides under the cloak of Yahoo.

Also if you read my post well, you’d notice the subtle line where I said No peace of mind for them, thereby condemning the act.

Let’s call a spade a spade. The only reason a police squad will go after a young boy in his car IS only to accuse him of yahoo ( not yahoo plus, not kidnapping or killings) and collect money from him. They don’t want to know if he is a kidnapper or ritualist their own na to collect money.

But if the right crime fighters go for the right criminals , then I have no qualms with them.

You don’t see the bomb squad going after kidnappers just because they(bomb squad( have guns.

[/quote].
The only spade there is, is that yahoo Yahoo is linked to many other crimes.. It's a syndicate modus operandi
. People who are yahoo yahoo sympathizers are people with very low moral values.. You defraud people of millions of naira and spend it in clubs in Nigeria.. Peoples life savings.. If Road safety wil catch them too.. Better for us.. Now they're using people for rituals.. So arrest all of them
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by princfred(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
bknight:
Nigerian Police and their high affinity for yahoo-boys is a problem that needs to be addressed undecided
Maybe they need to collect their share of the hustle. Better to stop yahoo boys because of the yahoo + leading to too much ritual killings .
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Ayt27(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Usteen:

quote author=Ayt27 post=73521104]

The only spade there is, is that yahoo Yahoo is linked to many other crimes.. It's a syndicate modus operandi
. People who are yahoo yahoo sympathizers are people with very low moral values.. YOU defraud people of millions of naira and spend it in clubs in Nigeria.. Peoples life savings.. If Road safety wil catch them too.. Better for us.. Now they're using people for rituals.. So arrest all of them

I feel YOU shouldn’t refer to me as defrauding people of millions of Naira and spending it in the club. I’ll assume that was an oversight on your part.

Bro, all I am saying here is let each agency or para-military stick to their job description and not accusing, bullying, beating young boys so as to continue racketeering and then giving the public the opinion of removing one less criminal off the street. When we both know it wasn’t in their Job Description.

But as you don talk say make FRSC sef dey catch them(after which dem go collect money free the and free the boys) guess you are really cleaning up the streets, thumbs up.

In the end, the losing side (we the masses) have lost by having the wrong agency doing the work of the right agency.
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by ericmor: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Usteen:

with all these yahoo boys linked ritual killings, you are still asking this mumu question.. ..

Have u not noticed that killing and assault by SARS and police have reduced since oshibajo stopped them from running after yahoo boys? There are so many yahoo boys in the USA and S.A but we don’t hear about their police arrassing them anyhow as it is here in naija. There are ways of handling things which our naija police are not ready for but to collect money by force from innocent citizens and yahoo boys
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Spark01(m): 1:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Usteen:

with all these yahoo boys linked ritual killings, you are still asking this mumu question.. ..

Your father is asking mumu question. Idiot

Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Usteen(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Spark01:

Like it or not.. It's a mumu question.. Face the truth.. The yahoo boy of today is likely to be linked to ritual killings.. Or use of charms... So its a mumu question for you to ask after all the news on this you've read
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Usteen(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Spark01:

merry Christmas to you.. Foolish human being
Re: Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
I believe the police was not given change with the thought that the owner of the car was a yahoo boy....
LURBISH FIFFLE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed In Anambra For Anaku Deity Sacrifice. Heart, Penis, Head, Missing / Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.