Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (24182 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Online business continues to grow at double-digit rates. According to eMarketer, there was a 24.8% increase in 2017 over the previous year. The global worldwide sales reached $2.304 trillion, with mobile accounting for 58.9% of those sales.

As online business continues to take a bigger chunk of the traditional retail market around the world, this is a good time to get your online business ideas up and running.

This is because 47.3% of the world population is expected to buy online in 2018. And as more people use eCommerce, customers will be looking for new and innovative online business ideas to make the experience even better.

Online Business Ideas

1. Blogging

Blogging is a viable business opportunity that allows you to choose a niche that really suits you. And you can make money through advertising, affiliate products, info products or any number of other avenues.

2. Become a Freelance Writer

While a knack for writing is necessary, becoming a freelance writer online can earn you thousands of Naira- and is typically a pretty easy gig to find.
Sites like UpWork offer lots of great freelance jobs that can earn you over $1,000 - and, lots of other freelancing pays per hour as well, earning you an average of $15 to $20 per hour.

3. Buy and Sell Domains

Many people buy and sell domain names to earn money online since it takes very little time or investment. You can purchase a domain at its registration price or even much cheaper and then resell it for a profit. But, it always pays to do your homework first on websites like Afternic.com, Sedo.co.uk, or other domain auction websites in order to get a good idea of what’s popular in terms of domain names. An ideal way to find really good names is to check out terminated lists that offer many expired names and have made their way back into the pool for people to buy. A good site for this is expired domains.net where you can put in your desired keyword that you want in your domain name and a long list of domain options will appear.

4. Online market trading

The historically hard-to-break world of investing in stock markets and currencies has been cracked wide open. Today there is no need to be an expert or a financial analyst to trade online. You can do it all yourself with the help of online market trading platforms. Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum And so many more

5. Take surveys online

While taking online surveys won’t make you rich by any means, a few minutes of your time can earn you a few extra dollars. There are a number of websites that will pay you to take surveys: Harris Poll Online, Opinion Outpost, National Consumer Panel

6. Social Media Manager

If you’re social media savvy, you can offer your services to brands that want help managing their social media accounts on a daily basis.

7. Social Media Consultant

Alternatively, you can simply offer your social media expertise to clients online instead of actually managing the accounts for them.

8. Social Media Influencer

Or you can instead focus on growing your own social media accounts. And if you garner enough influence within your network, you can build a business as an influencer that works with brands to promote products and services on your account.

9. Start a YouTube Channel

Despite the fact that not all of us will earn YouTube stardom, some of us might - and that's exactly how you can make money for your videos on YouTube. The popular platform can potentially generate thousands of dollars of income - but, there is more than one hoop to jump through.

10. Become a YouTube partner

The big money on YouTube is if you meet the requirements to become a partner. This year, YouTube changed the requirements to become a partner. You need to have a channel that has reached 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers.

When you’re a partner, you start earning by how many views you receive. Here’s how it works: “YouTube takes around a 45 percent slice of advertising revenue, although the CPM (cost per thousand) that advertisers are charged varies. Most partners earn anywhere between $0.30 to $2.50 CPM.”

11. Connect to Google AdSense

Once you become a Youtube partner, you can connect to Google AdSense, their advertising system. You’ll be paid based on the number of “impressions” your videos get. That’s when someone clicks on or watches an ad.

12. Product placement

If you can get companies to sponsor your videos, or place their products in their videos, you can generate even more income. But you’ll need to inform YouTube of these product placements, or they may pull your partnership.

13. Write an e-book

Writing an e-book and selling it is a lot like making courses online. Again, if you have a topic you want to write about—it could be as simple as the hobbies you like—writing about it should be easy, and if you can find a site willing to buy your book you can rake in a little extra cash.
You can go through Amazon Kindle Publishing—they’ll charge you a commission each time you get a sale, but their reach is huge, so you’re more likely to sell more copies.

if you need an instant step by step method of getting started please check the source.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
bercarrray:
and that's y I asked u how I can learn it and I'll like to be thought in a simple way, cos I av zero knowledge about it

first and foremost you have to identify what you want to learn. either dropshipping, affiliate marketing, importation, freelancing, web designing etc.
the second step is to identify a mentor, somebody that can genuinely proof to you that he is actually making money from what you want to learn.

some people will tell you that you do not have to pay anybody to teach you, yes they are correct but it is an unwise choice. the truth is that, if i have what i want to learn today, i do rather pay 5k for a tutorial, a condensed knowledge and experience in a particular field than to spend 3 years learning strategies that might be obsolete when i need them most. a tutor gives you a step by step road map of what you need to do, how you need to do it and when you should do it.

the only time you will need self learning is after learning what your mentor is doing and you want to be more solidly grounded with the strategies. in this instance you can carry out a personal research because you already have a direction.

if you want to learn AFFILIATE MARKETING or FREELANCING WITH FIVERR i can hel you out. just visit the links. i wish you success.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by moneyadulttube: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am sure, this thread will reach front page. Meanwhile check my signature for the 14th online business idea.
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Crossbow(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls OP, someone charged me 25k to build a blog.. Is it on a high side?
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by jinka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
free cryptocurrency airdrops,

1 Like

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Crossbow:

their are many factors that will determine if its high or not, the type of hosting, if an ssl certificate is included. this makes your site more secured and runs on https instead of http. the hosting provider and duration will also be factors to consider. if you get the hosting details i will be able to let you know if it is expensive or not. i wish you success bro.

harlee:
baba mi,u don't get,I gat mad bills to pay n its not as if the job is so profitable, spends most on transport

you have to start something asap. you need a profitable online venture that can add to your monthly income. if you are familiar with Instagram and facebook marketing their are a lot of opportunities their. you can contact offline vendors of products that are affordable in your area and help them to showcase their products online for a fee or commission. i have a female friend that lives very close to car dealers in abuja, she was always telling me that she needs a side hustle with very little capital. i told her to contact the car dealers around her, collect nice pictures of their inventories, run facebook and instagram ads for the cars and collect her percentage when sales are made. today she makes 200-500k monthly in commission and she is still in her first year. he ads start up cost was N15k

alternatively you can buy items from 1688 and alibaba and sell using fb, ig and other platforms. you can go in to infopreneurship and provide informational solutions to different problems.

furthermore, if you have any skill you are good at, you can create an fb and ig page for the service and run paid ads and it will start paying off in no time.

lastly, personally i am into affiliate marketing. you can check everything i do and how much i earn on affiliate marketing here

Brossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a virtual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

4 Likes

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by incomeboostng: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
jinka:
free cryptocurrency airdrops,

as in how?
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by incomeboostng: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
moneyadulttube:
I am sure, this thread will reach front page. Meanwhile check my signature for the 14th online business idea.
If e no reach, make I know why... grin
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
BELIEVE and work towards it and it will be so...
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Pajapaja: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
babaonpoint:

their are many factors that will determine if its high or not, the type of hosting, if an ssl certificate is included. this makes your site more secured and runs on https instead of http. the hosting provider and duration will also be factors to consider. if you get the hosting details i will be able to let you know if it is expensive or not. i wish you success bro.
Come and teach me how to make money online
I have a good browsing phone
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Abortions: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Meanwhile, Davido's Fall is the most viewed African Video on Youtube. OBO
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by justi4jesu(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Start Mini-importation......We can help you order your goods from US and UK to Nigeria with ease..Visit the link on my signature
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Biguyman: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
This mumu guy with his repeated garbage

6 Likes

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by tstx(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Regurgitated shit

3 Likes

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Mobtechky(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks dude
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Abortions: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
tstx:

WAKE up
Did U CATCH ME Sleeping
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Abortions: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Phurlareen44(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Awesome article to ponder on.. I hope Nigerians will be wise enough to relate with this in the coming year.

In other words; are you planning to roof your house and
Looking for a durable, reliable aluminium sheets that cn sustain any weather conditions?.. then contact us and be rest assured for the best.
We are known nationwide for delivering quality services of ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS and STONE COATED DESIGN.
Check my profile or
WATSAPP: 08174884396
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by mansoura(f): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Come and teach me how to make money online
I have a good browsing phone

grin grin
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Princejebs(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
incomeboostng:

as in how?
More reason u should search Google
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
haters with their shady facts. he is not making that money. this can be your father's cb account i guess

babaonpoint:

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
lovemeohlord:
I don't know how graphics designer/3d artist like us don't see a work to collect on Fiverr, Maybe there is a tip/trick to it, You can add me on any freelancing whatsapp group with benefit @ 07036254852.Thank u

bro i will share a few tips with you.

1.start by buying 5 or more reviews for your gig.
2.create a video for your gig or pay 5usd for somebody to do it for you.
3.the video should clearly state that this service is available only on fiverr. you help fiverr to advertise and they feature you in return.
4. share your services on social medias and your completed works.
5. send message to individuals and companies that may need your service and let them know what you can do for them.
6. create a free thread on graphic design forum and teach people graphic design. it position you as an authority. also advertise your fiverr gig on those sites.
7. learn and use facebook marketing to reach your potential customers.
8. whatever your traffic source is, make fiverr your selling point. the more you are bringing traffic and selling through their platform, the easier you will get featured to make more sales.

i can reveal to you my comprehensive guide of how a nigerian can succeed on fiverr. check it here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Mobtechky(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Crossbow:

It depends on what you want
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by mofedamijo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
I did click on the “freelance writing” just to see if there was something new in there, guess what? I was shocked, i am a freelance writer, and move from place to place doing my little research. This guy claims to make about 400k monthly, and still wants to sell E-books for #1,999, absolutely ridiculous and preposterous, please my people, learn by reading different articles from different blogs, you will learn something, and try to be creative, stop buying poo, rather use that money to pay for your data subscription and improve on yourself, people are trying to make a living, and you’re asking them to pay for E-books, bullcrap....soon i will need to help 5 people on Nairaland, especially those who i can impact positively for free, but till then, i need to make that big bucks first.........

10 Likes

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
haters with their shady facts. he is not making that money. this can be your father's cb account i guess

babaonpoint:

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Pajapaja: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
mansoura:

grin grin
Watch as he will direct me to buy his ebook grin
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
lovemeohlord:
I don't know how graphics designer/3d artist like us don't see a work to collect on Fiverr, Maybe there is a tip/trick to it, You can add me on any freelancing whatsapp group with benefit @ 07036254852.Thank u

bro i will share a few tips with you.

1.start by buying 5 or more reviews for your gig.
2.create a video for your gig or pay 5usd for somebody to do it for you.
3.the video should clearly state that this service is available only on fiverr. you help fiverr to advertise and they feature you in return.
4. share your services on social medias and your completed works.
5. send message to individuals and companies that may need your service and let them know what you can do for them.
6. create a free thread on graphic design forum and teach people graphic design. it position you as an authority. also advertise your fiverr gig on those sites.
7. learn and use facebook marketing to reach your potential customers.
8. whatever your traffic source is, make fiverr your selling point. the more you are bringing traffic and selling through their platform, the easier you will get featured to make more sales.

i can reveal to you my comprehensive guide of how a nigerian can succeed on fiverr. check it here
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by slayprint: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's good to know.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by Pajapaja: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
mofedamijo:
I did click on the “freelance writing” just to see if there was something new in there, guess what? I was shocked, i am a freelance writer, and move from place to place doing my little research. This guy claims to make about 400k monthly, and still wants to sell E-books for #1,999, absolutely ridiculous and preposterous, please my people, learn by reading different articles from different blogs, you will learn something, and try to be creative, stop buying poo, rather use that money to pay for your data subscription and improve on yourself, people are trying to make a living, and you’re asking them to pay for E-books, bullcrap....soon i will need to help 5 people on Nairaland, especially those who i can impact positively for free, but till then, i need to make that big bucks first.........
Please start with me
Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
moneyadulttube:

Re: 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 by babaonpoint: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Fire Breaks Out At Tejuosho Market, Yaba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.