Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41314 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21
Tell us one buisness that has a lot of profit that people don't know.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by sirgalahad26(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21
no ooo!!!
we don't want it to be oversaturated!

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hezzyluv: 6:53pm On Feb 21
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

Modified:
To those complaining about farming, it depends on where you are and the condition of security of farmers over there. I went for holidays in Niger State (Minna precisely) 2months ago, been in their village markets buying goods for storage. You will not believe is the same Niger State people are complaining about farmers online unable to farm due to insecurity. I mean, grains yakpa... they can't even finish selling the goods, they will have to covey it to the next village market or cover it with trampoline till next five market day. Farmers are just cashing out on weekly bases.

I come dey even feel "like na me dey city dey hustle send money to village (people wey get money pass me by default)" grin

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21
In Nigeria, politics and mega Churches.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Nvestor02: 6:57pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming

Lmao 😂 how much can you make after you farm in 2 plots.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by burp18: 6:59pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming
Farming is not as it used to be.

We have a situation now where farmers are maimed, attacked, or forced to pay levies before they can harvest their produce.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hezzyluv: 7:02pm On Feb 21
burp18:
Farming is not as it used to be.

We have a situation now where farmers are maimed, attacked, or forced to pay levies before they can harvest their produce.

Depends where you farm or reside.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by burp18: 7:06pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

Depends where you farm or reside.
That's the problem isn't it?

The places with the lands suitable for farming are plagued with many problems, the biggest of them being insecurity.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jetwonder(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21
grin grin grin
Cement business

18 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by suzystores: 9:09pm On Feb 21
Please tell us now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Fryx: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Anything in Finance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by iamtardey: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Assassi lipsrsealed

🏃🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by verybadmouth(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21
Food business. People can't do without it.

Thank me later

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by GodThankYou: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Clothing business

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Peledonomy: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by dahnimoh(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21
I am coming

Business is secret

12 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by AllenSpencer: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Land

For the patient!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by seyiho(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
Kidnapping

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by looseweight: 9:21pm On Feb 21
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Galaticos444: 9:21pm On Feb 21
Agriculture

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Achor1111(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
Nigerian politics

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
1. Solar installation (if you're really good at it). Even more profit if you let the installer give you quote on what to buy instead of buying them yourself.
But with the profit comes the risks.
Electrocution, falling off roof, police case with clients who don't know how to manage their system.

2. Smart home automations. This one has a target audience: The Rich. You don't get jobs frequently but the ones you get will earn you good money. Plus troubleshooting and periodic maintenance. Even better if you sabi code in python.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Itiskdg121(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
Food

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by MaziX(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
Kidnapping

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by bigdawg7: 9:21pm On Feb 21
sportybet 2 odds daily

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by mikendie(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21
Right now, food stuff trading

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by jimmyolasun: 9:22pm On Feb 21
Sportybet

Just dey put your money inside and e go dey cut until the day you go hit your jackpot carry all your savings plus interest x 100..

Gamble today and thank me later.. run me 5k if you will heed my advice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Pharmtj: 9:23pm On Feb 21
Pos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Urgent1Million: 9:23pm On Feb 21
I want to know too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by stonemind(f): 9:23pm On Feb 21
Aluminum scrap business

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by GBPUSD: 9:23pm On Feb 21
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS

Viewing this topic: 2tallman2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.