Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 (610 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / A Nairalander Marries His Canadian Girlfriend / Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by chuks000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
I met this lady a year ago and as love will have it’s way, we are tying the knot in Seychelles on 7th of December 2018...Will update Wedding pics in due time.

M.O.D please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
This your wife go get very tight puna o. White girls usually have very tight soft puna and free of smell.
Re: Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by fishmillan: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bros abeg, the other girl in that your last pix , I am in love with kindly share me her details , I need to wed this year ..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by meobizy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ok. I find race mixing a beautiful thing. At least the more people mix the less we'll see of ugly black folks.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by DAramis: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Congrats bro as you become officially married ( grin off market grin) tomorrow.

May wisdom and knowledge to be a good husband and father (grin grin of course in few months time) never departs from you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Wed His Canadian Girlfriend Dec 7 by Nickymezor(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Delsu Post Utme (sure Guide) / Venue For A Seminar / Free Website Offer And Free Information Technology Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.