Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (589 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Daniel058(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Welcome......!
Grew up in Deeperlife. Still worship in Deeperlife when am outta my station.

It's a Church with raw studying of God's word..!

We are waiting for the modifications that Pastor Kumuyi promised us.

Hope he visits the Doctrine of Restitution in Marriage when kids are involved.
Hope he visits the stringent dressing code for sisters that always make them looking dumb.
Hopefully too he visits Deeperlife marriage procedures...
Hope he introduces more lively program that can attract this current e-generation of youth....
Re: . by Daniel058(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Welcome......!

Hope he visits the stringent dressing code for sisters that always make them looking dumb.
Hope he introduces more lively program that can attract this current e-generation of youth....
Honestly I love our sisters dressing code, don't know how others see it, but for for me it's OK, and if I get married have a daughter/daughters , I will encourage her/them to dress the same way.
Re: . by GoodMuyis(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Welcome......!

1=> There are no modifications promised per se, the message of that day was a caution to those mishandling sections.

2=> Restitution is not a Fight/War, it is making an amendment to past wrong. If you married wrongly, repent and do the right thing. No one in Deeper Life will tell you to fight and quite a wrong relationship. I knew a woman who still visits her old home and children every Sundays, happily she comes and go

3=> Deeper Life Does not have a Dressing Code, the dressing pattern you see was Scripture Union (SU) way of dressing and that is called Christian Moderation in Dressing. Deeper Life Just like any Orthodox Church happens to be a conservative. See Typical SU Dressing on Rev. Mr&Mrs Oyedepo below

4=> Marriage Procedures: There was a time I had a talk with an RCCG Parish Pastor on Marriage Procedure. When I outlined steps involved in DCLM, the pastor made me to understands that theirs in RCCG is no way different. On Marriage Issue if there is anything you might want to know, talk to pastors and leaders in the church. Marriage Committee holds session twice a month you can also visit the State Overseas Office for counselling.

5=> DCLM has Youth Ministry in every State that runs with 100% autonomy to organizes programmes for the youths, you have any suggestion visit the DLSO office at the HQ of your state. The state I jealous so much is Kano state in regards to Youth programmes, the next is Niger State with influence from the Higher Institutions.
For your information, for the past 3 years, HQ has given the mandate to every District Church to organise programme for their youth. Last Month a Group in Kaduna Organized a Musical Concert tagged Sonat Tunato (if i spelt it correctly). if you have any idea talk to your youth leaders and get it draft and organized.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5F7a7U9Tpps/Wb5FfzHsPdI/AAAAAAAAxUg/rMk1j5kdJQcgBB-_e3Bk_bDrWaDEg6A9wCLcBGAs/s1600/guess.jpg[/img]
Re: . by Daniel058(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2018
GoodMuyis:

1=> There are no modifications promised per se, the message of that day was a caution to those mishandling sections.

2=> Restitution is not a Fight/War, it is making an amendment to past wrong. If you married wrongly, repent and do the right thing. No one in Deeper Life will tell you to fight and quite a wrong relationship. I knew a woman who still visits her old home and children every Sundays, happily she comes and go

3=> Deeper Life Does not have a Dressing Code, the dressing pattern you see was Scripture Union (SU) way of dressing and that is called Christian Moderation in Dressing. Deeper Life Just like any Orthodox Church happens to be a conservative. See Typical SU Dressing on Rev. Mr&Mrs Oyedepo below

4=> Marriage Procedures: There was a time I had a talk with an RCCG Parish Pastor on Marriage Procedure. When I outlined steps involved in DCLM, the pastor made me to understands that theirs in RCCG is no way different. On Marriage Issue if there is anything you might want to know, talk to pastors and leaders in the church. Marriage Committee holds session twice a month you can also visit the State Overseas Office for counselling.

5=> DCLM has Youth Ministry in every State that runs with 100% autonomy to organizes programmes for the youths, you have any suggestion visit the DLSO office at the HQ of your state. The state I jealous so much is Kano state in regards to Youth programmes, the next is Niger State with influence from the Higher Institutions.
For your information, for the past 3 years, HQ has given the mandate to every District Church to organise programme for their youth. Last Month a Group in Kaduna Organized a Musical Concert tagged Sonat Tunato (if i spelt it correctly). if you have any idea talk to your youth leaders and get it draft and organized.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5F7a7U9Tpps/Wb5FfzHsPdI/AAAAAAAAxUg/rMk1j5kdJQcgBB-_e3Bk_bDrWaDEg6A9wCLcBGAs/s1600/guess.jpg[/img]

smiley Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo / Church ⛪ Of Satan Fires Back At Reno Omokri / If God Really Loves Us, Why Did He Permit So Much Evil ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.