Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf (312 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / When Love Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by ngaz(f): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2018
THE MAN WHO SPEAKS ON GOD'S BEHALF

His flowing white robe brushed against the wooden floor as he walked pass the high table where several dignitaries in their flowing agbadas and classy suits were seated. He climbed the wooden stairs covered with red rug and mounted the stage. A multitude of heads cheered at the sight of him.

An elderly man in purple robe ran from the left corner and handed him a microphone, then he bowed deeply before exiting.

The man on white robe took the microphone. Tapping the speaker slightly to test its functionality, the crowd cheered on. He brought the microphone to his mouth and cleared his throat. The excited screams of the worshippers rose to a deafening pitch.

"Otito diri Jesu!" "Praise be to Jesus!" He said. His voice echoed loud into the microphone, re-vibrating in over 80 speakers mounted around the large field.

"Na ndu ebebe!" "Now and forever more" the crowd chorused.

The annual bazaar at the adoration ministry attracts hundreds of worshippers plus dignitaries searching for political favors. And with the election drawing near, this man of God knows the power he wields and once again, he would speak on God's behalf. Bestowing his favours on the highest donor to his church exactly as the Lord has commanded him.

Today, the Lord has other strange commands that this man of God must follow. That's why he had to call out an aspiring vice presidential candidate to donate publicly to the church and when the vice presidential candidate refused and insisted that he would donate privately, this man of God who speaks on God's behalf bashed him and promised that he will fail in his political aspirations if he continues in stinginess.

Even God is interested in making money. Miracles are bought these days. Even oxygen will soon be for sale. The poor will soon be extinct. These men of God are setting new standards for the strange gods they serve in secret and the masses still follow blindly.

No one reads the part of the Bible that says : "On the last day, false prophets will rise."

Even when false prophecies are uttered by this man in white robe, no one cares. He speaks in the name of God, his followers would argue. Even when his ways are questionable, he is a child of God, his followers would argue.

Brainwashed robots masquerading as sane men.
Father anyi si! Our Father said!

Father anyi si! Our father said!

What about what the Bible says?

Which is greater, your reverend or your God?

Be wise, people. Read between the lines. Say no to political men of God. Say no to people who use the church to serve their own needs.

God help us all.

If you want to know more about this, read the event that transpired between Peter Obi and Father Mbaka.

With love,
Chioma Ngaikedi.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by digScratcher: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2018
finally something from literature section will hit front page

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by Sensitivity1254: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Lolz

Mbaka is something else. I watched the video but I wasn't surprised. I am surprise that you people are shocked. I have known Mbaka and the politics hr plays with the name of God since 1999.
Re: The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by Wadewaltz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
I hv been goin round d literature section as a critique den I got here...Hmmm,u impressed me.Nice write-up.Failure to push dis to front-page in d next 48 hours will result to deactivation of my account.Mavikolo2020,Silver1996,KELVYNCRUZ,Nostradamus cum and see good writin
Re: The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by Wadewaltz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dumb Shreder cum and see good writing
Re: The Man Who Speaks On God's Behalf by Wadewaltz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Operation good tins must reach front page

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Fall For Me? / Deleted / Yielded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.