Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce (4247 Views)

Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split / UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by courage676(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria pop star Kizz Daniel has shocked the music world by beating the likes of super stars like Wizkid, Beyonce and Adele to grab the top spot on iTunes with his new music album which has been declared the best in the world at the moment . His second studio album, ”No Bad Songz” was released in the early hours of Friday, November 30, 2018. The singer has grown major leaps since he released his debut album, ”New Era” in 2016. Without help from any A-list artiste, Kizz Daniel then Kiss Daniel forced the attention of the industry towards his direction with chart topping singles like, ‘Woju’, ‘Laye’ and ‘Mama’.

Image result for kizz daniel
The album itself was adjudged in some quarters as a near classic cementing his name as one of those who succeeded at the first time of coming out. The Nigerian music star, Kizz has taken to his social space to blow his own horn about the success of his album, which top the world chart on iTunes upon release. He has declared it the best album in the world because of that and tbh there are no bad songs on it, goan listen to it.

See photo::
Source: http://bluejamz.com/shocking-kizz-daniel-sets-a-new-record-beats-wizkid-adele-and-beyonce/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Nbote(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
U ppl are funny and like to celebrate absolute nonsense.. Do U know d difference between "trending" album chart and actual album chart? Hope U saw d ratings on those other albums on d chart? Try and tell us how many streams or downloads he's gotten so far den we can celebrate

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Topccy007z: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kizz is not a bad singer

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by simpleKUSH(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm tempted to say he used somone for rituals to achieve this
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Inkriz2018(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
simpleKUSH:
ʝєαℓσυѕу ℓσℓ
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Iamicekid(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Stop carrying fake news at least tell the right news, this is for 9ja iTunes ooooo not the world iTunes use your brain before creating thread
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by sureteeboy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
I already knew there's no way there's gonna be an iota of sense in whatever the OP posted in this thread. I clicked on it nevertheless, hoping I'd be disappointed but I wasn't.
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by DONADAMS(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
is this O.P ok? what brand of kush did he take?
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by DONADAMS(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
sureteeboy:
I already knew there's no way there's gonna be an iota of sense in whatever the OP posted in this thread. I clicked on it nevertheless, hoping I'd be disappointed but I wasn't.
lol..me too...
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by SmartMindsFx: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamicekid:
Stop carrying fake news at least tell the right news, this is for 9ja iTunes ooooo not the world iTunes use your brain before creating thread

Chisus!
Did you say naija iTunes?
I never knew Beyonce and Adele are your family members.

FYI, its a trending chart another not overall chart sir.
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Iamicekid(m): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Chisus!
Did you say naija iTunes?
I never knew Beyonce and Adele are your family members.

FYI, its a trending chart another not overall chart sir.

Will you just shut up and go and sit down if you get iPhone and u dey buy music u no go come here they talk nonsense, every country get it’s own iTunes Store on iTunes and there is one also for the world at large, if you don’t know am just telling u or better still go search am or when u get an iPhone and you are able to buy music like I do then u will understand mtchew and to those Adele u dey talk that why they call them global artist they trending on every country chart as long as citizens from that country buy there songs.. This same Kizz Daniel dey 1 on Uganda iTunes chart so no just come here and quote anyhow

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by femi4: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Hello o (con confam)
Me I no dey hear you again
E be like your network don dey fade
Meanwhile Rosita dey hail

If you break my heart today
Me I go sharp early replace
Carry another baby
Give her what she wanting

Small thing you don dey vex
You don dey order Uber
Veronica cool down
Cool down
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by SmartMindsFx: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamicekid:

Will you just shut up and go and sit down if you get iPhone and u dey buy music u no go come here they talk nonsense, every country get it’s own iTunes Store on iTunes and there is one also for the world at large, if you don’t know am just telling u or better still go search am or when u get an iPhone and you are able to buy music like I do then u will understand mtchew and to those Adele u dey talk that why they call them global artist they trending on every country chart as long as citizens from that country buy there songs.. This same Kizz Daniel dey 1 on Uganda iTunes chart so no just come here and quote anyhow

Blockhead.
Did you read the comment before making a fool of yourself?

I made it clear for fools like you.
How that shot of Trending chart be naija chart?

You be serious weyrey walahi
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by speedyconnect3: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2018
I thought they said she was paid 30k salary?
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Iamicekid(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Blockhead.
Did you read the comment before making a fool of yourself?

I made it clear for fools like you.
How that shot of Trending chart be naija chart?

You be serious weyrey walahi

Where you con be the fool be se why u dey quote me when I said 9ja iTunes chart I guess ur stupid self just got it figured out and trying to say shit, moreover when people like me are talking about music u will go shit down and go to your sites where you download music for free and stick to it you fool
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by SmartMindsFx: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamicekid:

Where you con be the fool be se why u dey quote me when I said 9ja iTunes chart I guess ur stupid self just got it figured out and trying to say shit, moreover when people like me are talking about music u will go shit down and go to your sites where you download music for free and stick to it you fool

Naija iTunes chart when Bey and Adele are on the list.
That's what I am correcting you for Mr blockhead.
That's a trending chart fool.
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Iamicekid(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Naija iTunes chart when Bey and Adele are on the list.
That's what I am correcting you for Mr blockhead.
That's a trending chart fool.

And am still telling you that you are a fool go check am and stop quoting me they are topping 9ja iTunes, check and and stop been a stupid fool check and confirm they are topping it ... As long as people in 9ja are buying there music In naira that’s why they are there check it and stop been useless
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by chely: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2018
I just listened to No bad songz by kizz Daniels

Except na juju him use e no fit even be top 100 for global rating

But the album try sha

E go well
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Patrinus: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Someone is topping chart (be it naija or global).....

Some guys are fighting.......

Who would you rather be?
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by SmartMindsFx: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamicekid:

And am still telling you that you are a fool go check am and stop quoting me they are topping 9ja iTunes, check and and stop been a stupid fool check and confirm they are topping it ... As long as people in 9ja are buying there music In naira that’s why they are there check it and stop been useless

Why are you this dense my brother?
I honestly wish I could be of help sir.

Now lemme explain what seem to elude your understanding before you go and mumu yourself in public.

The chart is a trending chart that's why you are seeing the likes of Bey and Adele on the list.

So, if Kizz is topping the trending chart, he's gonna automatically top naija chart na.

Just like if Bey drops an album and its topping on the trending chart, the album automatically tops in her country.

Google is your friend sha
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Iamicekid(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Why are you this dense my brother?
I honestly wish I could be of help sir.

Now lemme explain what seem to elude your understanding before you go and mumu yourself in public.

The chart is a trending chart that's why you are seeing the likes of Bey and Adele on the list.

So, if Kizz is topping the trending chart, he's gonna automatically top naija chart na.

Just like if Bey drops an album and its topping on the trending chart, the album automatically tops in her country.

Google is your friend sha

Se this mumu telling me to go visit google where by u the one that need it... Alaye practice what you preach and gain knowledge since you are so dumb and adamant to knowledge Google is your friend fool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by SmartMindsFx: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamicekid:

Se this mumu telling me to go visit google where by u the one that need it... Alaye practice what you preach and gain knowledge since you are so dumb and adamant to knowledge Google is your friend fool

Wow I pity you.
You are just a stereotyped a**hole
Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by waledeji(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
femi4:
Hello o (con confam)
Me I no dey hear you again
E be like your network don dey fade
Meanwhile Rosita dey hail

If you break my heart today
Me I go sharp early replace
Carry another baby
Give her what she wanting

Small thing you don dey vex
You don dey order Uber
Veronica cool down
Cool down

Re: SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by Ivye(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Kush whatever...wtf z wrong with d damn brain God gave u...huh..jealousy kills u knw

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Requested To Take DNA Test Since Wife Slept With Pastors In Ilorin / Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday / Photo: Meet Hycinth Idibia, 2face Immediate Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.