Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Life Revolves Within A Circle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Revolves Within A Circle (374 Views)

The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy / Love In A Circle / The Circle Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Revolves Within A Circle by ostechno(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
When you ask me which shape is most important in human life, its CIRCLE
Because within a circle lies the combination of every single moment of our life.
HOW?
Pi
Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter, which every one assume 3.142 to be it's approximation.
But the true value of π is at infinite.
It has no ending, it keeps on going without ever repeating itself.
Somewhere within the value of π lies the combination of every single moment of your live. The combination of your bvn, your date of birth, your address number. Everything lies somewhere within the value of π
When this numbers are converted to letters. You can also get the combination of every single word you have ever spoken in your life, starting from the first word you spoke when you were young to the name of your school to the last word you've spoken today. Everything lies with the value of π,
which means every moment of our lives lies within a circle
It keeps revolving without ever repeating it self. What you do with your life from the day of your birth until today lies within a circle. But what matter most is what you do with your life
Re: Life Revolves Within A Circle by ostechno(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, As An Author, How Can I Sell My Books Online / Kevin Saved The Day / Beware Of Dogs By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.