Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy (2117 Views)

Tangled Emotions / Love In A Circle / Tangled Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
Ephraim Reubens Peter Copyright 2019 All rights reserved
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2019
It was a few minutes past ten in the night. My family and I had just concluded our daily night prayers. This night was not just an ordinary night, I had this feelings that something was not right. Since the beginning of the prayers, mom kept mentioning my name "....father bless his journey and protect him from dangers" I was uncomfortable but I dared not interrupt. Whatever their plan was, it won't work for me. Few minutes after the prayers, just as I was about to close my eyes in sleep, I heard a knock on my door. "Who's there?" "Ephraim eyen ami (Ephraim my child) "Mama what is it this night na?" "We have to talk." I stood up and sluggishly opened the door, she walked in and sat on the wooden bed made of piled rags and dried grasses. She was wearing just a wrapper. A wrapper that she tied just around her waist and her breasts were opened, revealing the fallen state it was. The reason mom keeps her breasts open like this, was because it was a trick for us not to decline whatever she says. Looking at the breasts, It brought back memories of when I was still a kid, when I'll be handling with her breasts while sleeping on her legs. But those days are gone. "Ephraim my son. How are you?" "Fine mama." The last time my mom asked me this question was when I was still in the primary school. Therefore I knew something was wrong. "Mama what is it?" She bent her head for some minutes. "No. You're not fine my son." She said while still looking at the ground. "Why do you say so?" "Ephraim how old are you? You're not getting any younger. Take a look at Saviour. You were classmates in secondary school. But look at him now. He has a car and a shop." I felt a wave of reality blow inside me and for the first time in my life, I cried because of a talk. "I'm not here to hurt your emotions. neither am I here to compare you with Saviour. I'm just giving you a figure to look as a person you can beat." I nodded. I cleaned my eyes with my shirt. "You're leaving for Port-Harcourt tomorrow. This village is not doing you any good. My brother is there to accommodate you until you get something to do. Goodnight." The way she sounded was authoritative and final. No room for debates and arguments. I immediately knew all plans had been concluded. When I was sure she had gone, I stood up to close the door. I heard dad's voice. "What was his response!" "Does he have a choice? Let's go and sleep dear." I closed the door slowly and fell on my bed to think. After few minutes, I stood up and started packing my few clothes into my sack bag. Went back to the bed and fell to sleep. Early the next morning, I woke up and knelt beside my bed; "Abasi Mbok, what ever my fate holds, I don't know. But just bless the works of my hands. Amen" I left the room and went straight into the bathroom. In an hour time, I was prepared to leave. Mom ran outside with dad and handed me a piece of paper. "That's brother Okon's house address. He will pick you at the park. I've called him. God be with you." Dad held my hands and uttered a few prayers for God to see me through. I left the compound with the sack bag containing my clothes on my head, my slippers was washed that morning and so they were shiny, my rumpled and torn shirt was well tucked in without belt and the small savings I did in my hands. 9:54am I arrived at the port harcourt park. Hmm. So this is the port harcourt I've been hearing about? The conductors were shouting at the top of their voices. A part of the park was crowded with lame people who were sitting on the ground asking for money. Young boys who carried wheel barrows were pushing each other, fighting for who'll carry the luggages of passengers who were disembarking from the arriving buses. I was lost in thoughts and fantasies. I regained consciousness was ready to leave. I bent to pick my bag but it wasn't there. I felt my head going doubled the normal size. I wanted to shout but I would be taken to be a mad person. Considering my appearance. All I could do was to sit on the ground and cry silently. A hand tapped me from behind, I turned and saw a beautiful girl that had boobs that could measure up to the size of a big watermelon. Although she was looking rough. "Why you sit for ground dey cry?" "Aunty please someone stole my bag here." "Na you loose guard na. I saw the person that carried it." My face brightened and I stood up. "Where is the person?" "You no go follow me go, give me one thousand naira make I go bring am." I brought out a folded one thousand naira and passed it to her. "God bless you Aunty. Please be fast" She walked away, Promising to come back in five minutes. I waited for about thirty minutes before I could understand that she had scammed me. I ran towards the direction she had went. Three little boys were eating doughnut close by. I approached them to ask if they by chance saw any girl passed there. They nodded in affirmation. I passed the road they directed me to until I came face to face with a group of boys. Before I could run, a slap landed on my ears and I fell down. I didn't know what happened next. I came out in just my trousers and singlet with the address in my hand. On my way out, I met the three little devils. I looked at them with a scornful eyes and the little one shouted; "welcome to Ph city nigga!" I came outside and saw my uncle crowded by people. He was looking worried. "Uncle Okon" I shouted. He turned. "Abasi sesung oh" (Thank you lord oh) I explained everything to him and the little crowd that gathered. They laughed at me as they all went their ways. Uncle Okon and I set for home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2019
We boarded a taxi, an old rickety one. It kept on stopping every five minutes. Each time it stopped, the driver would come down to check the bonnet. He stays for about thirty minutes per coming down. After a long journey that took like forever, we stopped at a compound that looked like a refugee camp late in the night. The entrance of the compound was covered with dirty and stagnant water filled spirogyra and larvae of mosquitoes. Walking inside, I saw the buildings were almost dilapidated and broken down. This is where my uncle lives. City indeed. Uncle Okon twisted the lock and pushed the door open. I walked in behind him and dropped my bag on the floor. It was a one room apartment containing a handful of properties. A Ghana must go bag, a metal bed and a standing fan that looked like a survivor of world war three. I stayed for about ten minutes before noticing a lady claded in just a short towel that showed her fresh laps. She was sleeping. "Uncle so you're married?" I asked surprised. "no I'm not" "Wow! So who's she? Your girlfriend?" "She's not my girlfriend. Just relax." I didn't bother to ask him about her again. From all indications, he didn't want to tell me. "uncle I'm hungry." "hmm my dear, there's no food. I don't have anything on me. If you have any money, give it to me so I can get something for you first thing in the morning. All the shops are closed now." I gave him one thousand naira and just one thousand naira was left with me. After a few hours of discussion, we were ready to sleep. I brought out my wrapper, spread it on the floor so I could give them privacy. The thoughts of village and my friends were ringing in my head and the next moment I fell to sleep. It was almost three in the morning, the cold on the floor was unbearable. I woke up to double my wrapper. What I saw left me motionless. I couldn't move. Uncle Okon was on top of the lady, they were both sweating in a cold and chilly room. The manner she was wriggling her body made me conclude that she was a prostitute. Her hands were firmly clamped around his neck and her two legs wrapped around his waist. I stayed still and pretended to be asleep. They continued in the exercise till dawn. I was almost sleeping again when the voice of the lady woke me up. "Oga pay me my remaining five hundred naira make I dey go, day don almost break." "I have one thousand naira, make we go another round." She removed her clothes again and this time, she kept herself in a position that left her two legs suspended on the air. The moaning was serious this time and I was I was beginning to feel the reaction on me. I tried to control myself until daybreak, I then slept off and when by the time I woke up, she was gone. I stood up and my uncle was still sleeping. I tapped him and he turned. "Uncle good morning." "Good morning. When did you wake?" "I just woke up. I'm hungry." He stood up and began to search his pockets and bags. "Owoo!! This girl has stolen the money." I sat on the ground and cried my eye out. Even my uncle too has joined to scam me. I stood up. Cleaned my eyes and walked outside to look for what to eat. On my way outside, I met this fair girl tall girl who greeted me with a smile. "Hello good morning" I replied

3 Likes

Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Mogaji95: 3:17pm On May 12, 2019
Nice one bro when be next update
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by senrino(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
Following
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
"You don't look like someone I've seen in this compound before." "I'm new here. I arrived last night." "Okay. Who are you staying with?" "My uncle. Okon." I could see that her countenance fell and her face changed to sour. "Why would a man who's jobless and poor bring his nephew to live with him. Somebody that stays outside all day doing nothing and comes back with a prostitute every single night." All these while she was talking, I wasn't listening to her blabbing because all that was in my head was where I could get something to eat. And then, as if the Holy Spirit ministered to her. She asked; "And that man doesn't have anything as food. I'm sure you haven't eaten. Have you?" "Aah no oh. Since I came here I haven't seen anything." She used her eyes to gesture at me to keep mute, I turned and saw my uncle coming out. He was dressed in suit. A coat that could contain three people in a cold weather. "Ephraim I'm going to work. Stay well." "Okay uncle." "Nse afo nam mme eyen ami?" (What are you doing with that girl?" "Nothing" I replied. "Mmom idem afo kama oh, eyen ami ado akpara (respect yourself. This girl is a prostitute) I didn't want to speak ill of her, if my uncle was honest he would have said it in English. "Uncle wait, no money for food?" "Have I eaten? He retorted and walked away. I stood and watched as he folded his trouser so he could pass through the dirty water. "so your name is Ephraim!" I nodded. "That's my ex boyfriend's name." "Okay good for you. I'm going out to look for food. I was even thinking you wanted to give me food." "Haba! Why won't I?" "Then why are you keeping me here?" "I only wanted your uncle to leave first. Go and wait in your room, I'm coming." I went back into the room and fell on the bed, it gave a loud cranking sound. The part I laid on was seriously wet, I used my palm to rub and then sniffed it. What rubbish! The whole cum and squirting from the lady had soaked the bed sheet and uncle Okon had the mind to leave it that way. I felt like throwing up. I couldn't wait for her any longer. Just as I was about leaving the house, the girl knocked. I opened and she came inside with a food-flask. "Thank you very much." "You're welcomed. Please what's your name and who are you staying with?" "Well, I'm Freda, the only child of chief Johnson, the landlord of this compound." She spoke in a manner that seemed as if pride was Involved. "Good for you. You're lucky." "Tell me about yourself. "I'm Ephraim, I came from Akwaibom down to port harcourt to hustle. My father is a nobody that owns nothing and my mom is a nobody that owns nothing too." I sniffed and continued. "But with what I've seen so far, I don't think I can stay." "Yes you can stay. That was just a welcome address presented to every JJC that arrives town. Shine your eyes and you'll make it in no distant time." She smiled. I opened the food-flask and the cover fell on the ground, she bent to pick it. My eyes went straight to her chest as they were now showing from the top. They were firmly pointed, and from afar the colour of the nipple seemed to be pink. "Oh thank you." I said as she handed it to me. "Do you like it?" "The food? Yes I do." "Don't be silly. I mean, do you like what you just saw?" "Oh. ermm.. ermm.. Yes i like it." "Would you like to taste it?" "But it's too early na. I'm just meeting you for the first time." "It doesn't matter. You look like a strong guy to me." She removed her clothes and started walking to me. "Stop" was all I could mutter before she took the empty food flask and pushed me on the bed. "What are you trying to do?" "Stop forming my friend!" She shouted. I obeyed and stayed still as she unzipped my trouser and brought out my chairman. She inserted it in her mouth and I felt a chill going down my spine. After ten minutes of vigorous shaking, a massive liquid pumped out from me. She stood up and was perplexed. "wait! Did you just cummed?" I was exhausted and I couldn't reply. "Calabar boy don fall my hand. We haven't even done anything." I was still trying to catch my breathe when she jumped up and started wearing her clothes as she heard her mom screaming her name. I locked the door as she went out and slumped on the bed. Minutes later I saw myself in dreamland. "Hello boss!" An American woman greeted me as I arrived at a foreign embassy.
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
"Hello" I replied the white woman.
"Thank you boss! Please sir, the ten million naira
allocated for the investment of the estate
renovation is not enough. And you know this is
your only business. I'll advice you as your legal
lawyer, to add an increment to that money in
order to get a standardized Job done."
"Okay. That's not a problem, I'll add another ten
million to make it twenty million."
She bowed;
"Gracias sir"
I heard the some security men shouting my
name;
Ephraim!! Ephraim!!!!
"Excuse me let me attend to them."
"Okay sir."
Immediately I stood up, I woke up from sleep and
discovered that it was my uncle and other
neighbors that had been calling my name. It was
past 8pm, I had slept all through the day.
A voice sounded from outside;
"Maybe he's dead. Just now now wey him come
city. Chai!"
I jumped after hearing that, I opened the door
and saw my uncle with fear in his eyes.
"Ephraim how come you're sleeping like this?"
"Uncle it's hungry oh"
He came inside holding a polythene bag in hand.
"Uncle is that food?"
"This is the only question you've been asking me
since you came to port harcourt! Your mates are
outside hustling."
He threw the bag at me and the hot potty beans
poured on my body.
Tears were already dripping from my eyes even
before I could regain consciousness.
He walked outside and slammed the door as I
fell on the ground to weep.
It was 10pm and uncle Okon was not still back, I
opened the door and walked blindly outside the
gate.
Sitting on a condemn car that looked as if it had
been parked there for hundred years, I turned my
face and cried for almost thirty minutes.
I suddenly felt a hand tapped my neck.
"Why are you staying here alone? Everybody is
inside, including your uncle and his bride for
tonight." It was Freda, my landlord's daughter
that was just returning from somewhere I don't
know.
"Ahh You're even crying sef. What is it?"
"Please where can I see a menial job to do?"
"You want to work?"
"Yes I do."
She bit her lips and closed her eyes for some
seconds.
"Can you drive?" She asked.
"Yes. I can ride bicycle and ladies bike"
"Hmm calabar boy! I mean car."
"Oooh!! No oh"
"Okay what can you do?" She spoke after some
time.
"Anything. Like houseboy work."
"Since you can't drive car, you'll be washing the
car."
"No problem."
"I'll get you the job. But there's a condition."
"What's the condition?"
"You'll have to spend the rest of tomorrow in my
room. I'll give you a bottle of concoction that
you'll drink this night so you can last long. I don't
want that your ten minutes cumming again."
"Hmm okay no problem."
"Let's go inside then."
I jumped down and she crossed her hand on my
shoulder as we walked inside.
She had a loving heart and a caring spirit. Even
though she was highly nymphomaniac.
Nymphomaniac is a person who's so addicted to
sex and can't control the urge for it.
Another reason I'm just loving her was that she
took it upon herself to be giving me the tips on
how to stay tough in the city.
"Drink it after you have finished eating the food
okay?" She said as she handed me a plate of
rice and a bottle of locally made drink popularly
known as man power.
I stood outside and ate the food, cleaned my
mouth and drank the herb before walking into
the room. I found uncle Okon and one fat lady
lying on the bed. They were sweating and fast
asleep.
I spread my wrapper on the floor and said my
night prayers.
After praying, I noticed my chairman was fully
erect!
It was as if it wanted to tear into two.

2 Likes

Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Mogaji95: 11:47pm On May 12, 2019
Badguy make he no tear ooo
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by BIGGIE121(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2019
Good one ben blaq give us more
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2019
I couldn't sleep all through the night, my eyes were wide open and my ears fully alert. Uncle Okon tapped the fat lady on her buttocks. "Babe wake up make we go the last round." It was about 3am now. "Oga I swear I don tire." "Wetin concern me? I no pay you?" "Aah! Bros easy na. Oya make I rest till 5am before we do am then I go. And them warn me about akwaibom people oh" she sounded as if she was regretting why she came. What else was she expecting, a jobless man will do everything to unleash his power on anything he sees because he has no work to spend it on. I suddenly heard the fat lady moaning real hard, and I blocked my ears. When I opened it to check if they were done, I heard uncle Okon telling her to go out. "Babe I don finish, Oya come dey go. This na 5:30am." "Abeg make I bath na." "Bathroom is the third door by your left when you walk straight." There was light and the lightbulb was on. It made me to see her Unclad body as she stood up, I closed my eyes when I saw uncle Okon standing up with her. Two mumu. She crossed my face with her Unclad body and a thick liquid dropped from her buttom and landed on my face! Damn!! I still couldn't move. I didn't have to. "This lazy thing, you think city is easy. Continue sleeping and see where food will come from. After one week I'm sure you'll run back to the village." He kicked my legs as he was crossing too. I laid there from when they went to the bathroom until they wore their clothes and moved out. I stood up and used his best clothe to clean my face, it was smelling. What a best clothe indeed. The time was 7am now and my chairman was still very erect. I tried to control myself. I was anxiously waiting for the clock to strike 8:45am so that I could run to Freda's room. We had agreed the previous night that exactly that time, I should walk into her room from the backyard. Her parents would have left home by then. "Tick tick" the clock went slowly until it was time for action. I jumped up, wore my trousers, went to uncle Okon's coat pocket and removed four packets of protection measuring sixteen in number. As a matter of fact, I was fully ready to use all of them. I had already gone halfway to Freda's room before I gave it a second thought, these four packets won't be enough. I ran back inside and removed three more, making it seven packets and twenty eight pieces. Something was about to happen!! I reached her room and pushed the door slowly. "Freda" I called out. "Ephraim please come in." She replied in a faint voice. I walked in and saw her lying on the ground in just her night gown. But not sexually. I knew something was wrong. "Babe what is it?" "Please I'm dying. Open that drawer and take five hundred naira, run to the shop at the junction and buy me one always pad and menstrual pain relieve drugs." She closed her eyes. It was then that I realized what had happened. She had taken a large quantity of sex enhancement herb too and unfortunately, her monthly visitor arrived that same night. She had been crying all night. I carried the money and ran out the house, I was in deep mess, I had to put my hands in my pocket so I could tame my chairman who was still up and angry. In less than five minutes I was back, I handed the stuff to her and help carried her up. She took the drugs and asked me to remove her clothes. I removed everything including her panties. But there was not reaction felt on me. My chairman was indeed considerate. He had died down now. He too felt pity for Freda. After bathing, she wore a fresh clothes and came back to her room. What was supposed to be a world war three turned into a question and answer segment. "Ephraim you're such a good guy. You came at the right time." "Thank you." "So what's up? How have you prepared to handle your new job?" "I'll be doing it na. Is it not one car?" "Hehehe brother it's seven big cars oh" My eyes went wide open! "And you'll be washing them every two days." "I'll try." "I know it'll be stressful, but why I want you to do it is because I need something from them and you'll be my agent." "Okay na. Anything for you." She stood up and walked into the kitchen to bring food for us. After eating, she suggested we stroll because her lower abdomen, just below her tummy was hurting her. "Women dey try sha." I mumbled as we walked out. On our way coming back, she brought up the topic; "So all my money just wasted because of this mumu menses cramp" "Babe you suppose go thank god for your life. With the force wey I use come eh, I for shift your womb go reach your neck." "And with the force I planned to use on you, you'd have bandaged your chairman for two weeks." She laughed. "Anyway, we go still make am up na." "Ofcourse, just give me five days and I'll be free." It was 4pm and We were inside the compound now. "Go and prepare, we'll go there tomorrow." "Thank you Freda." "By 7pm I'll drop your food by my window side, please tiptoe when you want to come pick it. My mom would be around by then." "No problem" We parted and I went inside. Only god knows the feeling I had. I didn't know if I was to cry or to be happy. After all my plans!!! "There's always a next time" I sighed. It was dawn and I was fully dressed to go out with Freda. "Ephraim please come out" I prayed and came outside. Wow! Freda was looking so hot and beautiful. "Let's go before her dad will leave for work" "Who's this her?" I asked. "She's my friend. And it's her dad you want to work for." "Okay oh" We set out and she was in charge of paying all the transport fares until we stopped at a brown gate.

1 Like

Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Nuel45(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2019
Feed Us More
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Mogaji95: 10:54pm On May 13, 2019
Make I go buy shawarma...I book space ooo
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2019
Freda banged the gate and a young man in his mid twenties opened it. "Good aftanun Aunty Freda" he greeted her with so much respect. It was obvious that he was older than her. "Well done. Is Lizzy and her dad inside?" "Yes them dey." "Okay thank you." I was about entering the compound with Freda when he stopped me. "Who you be and wetin you want?" Freda shouted at him. "Why are you so dumb?! Can't you see he's with me?" "Sorry I no know." "Sorry for yourself!" She hissed and dragged my hands as we walked into the magnificent building. Inside the house, Freda called out "Hello who's home? Freda bae is here." "Angelic Freda baby" a female voice replied from upstairs. "Babe come down please, I can't climb up." I saw the legs first, so yellow and spotless. And then the waist curved like a round mug. The face was blossoming. The two girls hugged each other and sat on the sofa. I was still standing. "Who's he?" Lizzy asked, "He's my new tenant that just came from the village, I brought him here to be the car washer you said your dad needed." She ended with a smile. Lizzy turned to me. "Young man sit down." I sat down shyly. Her beauty was intimidating me. "What's your name and where are you from?" I was thinking of how to arrange the English and Freda could notice it. "He's not applying for a white collar job na, Haba Lizzy." "Babe this one you're talking for him. I'm very sure he must have done something for you." "He didn't do anything for me. He's Ephraim and he's from akwaibom. Stop the question." "Okay fine.. Fine.. The truth is that, the job is being done by the gateman now, dad increased his salary. But I'm looking for a person that'll be washing my clothes. You know I'm always busy and I can't be sending my clothes out to dry cleaners that always disappoints." Freda looked at me. "Will you do the job?" "Yes I'll." "Okay. But Lizzy, how much is the pay?" "If he's really good, I'll be paying him ten thousand naira monthly. He'll resume work next week." My eyes shined open, I didn't know when I knelt down and started thanking Lizzy. "Will you stand up and stop embarrassing me?!!" Freda thundered. I stood up and sat down. The two girls then continued in another discussion. Although I wasn't listening to them, I overheard Lizzy saying; "Babe that guy mess up, imagine after all the boasting, he couldn't last for five hours. I shook my head. These girls were really crazy. We were later served potato and stew, I ate both mine and that of Freda. On our way home, Freda was looking moody. "Freda what is it?" "I'm just regretting why I brought you here." "Why do you say so?" "Because I know the type of person my friend is, she more dangerous than me." I couldn't understand what she was saying and so I changed the topic. "How's your tummy doing you today?" "Much better. I want us to do something this afternoon when we get home." "I hope it won't affect you?" She shook her head. "No it won't." We arrived at our compound around three in the afternoon and she followed me to our room. "Excuse me, let me get that drink again" "Babe no no! That drink is too powerful. And I can't take it now for the sake of your condition." "I understand. Okay let's go with natural strength. She removed her leggings and top, now left with just bra and panties. I removed my shirt and singlet alone, loosened my belt and sagged my trousers. I went to the coat pocket and removed just a single packet of protection containing four pieces. "Be gentle okay?" "I'll." She knelt on the ground and rested her boobies on the bed. I knelt behind her. I started with so much rigorous thrusting in and out, and it was as if the intoxication of the man power was still active. After one hour I was not still tired. "Ephraim it's okay. Let me give you bj." That feeling again. I stood up as she knelt in front of me, holding my chairman in her hand, she inserted it in her mouth and I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, a liquid poured out from me and splashed all over face. She was smiling at me. Another thirty minutes passed, we were tired now. I fell on the bed and she came and laid on my body. Caressing the hairs on my chest, she spoke in a pitiable tone. "Ephraim, promise me that you'll not waste your energy on Lizzy." "Lizzy? What do I have with her? I'll just wash her clothes and come back to you everyday." "Ephraim I know what I'm saying." "Okay I promise. No matter what, I won't stop what I'm having with you." She turned and her lips joined with mine. "Ephraim bring out your tongue na, don't you know French kiss?" "Teach me na." The lips were now locked and we continued biting our tongues softly. "I'll have to go now. It's 7pm." "Okay dear. Please prepare food and keep there, I'll come by 9pm to pick it." "No problem." We continued in the every day routine of random sex and sexual deeds without the knowledge of anybody and nobody was a problem to us. Until I resumed work that faithful Saturday.
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by deniguy01(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2019
Pls send me yours number if u in unical.. i got 190 and im planning to come there for putme and I don’t know nobody there. I’m from delta but lives in lagos. I’m not asking for accommodations or anything but just someone to at least meet to show u around.
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2019
deniguy01:
Pls send me yours number if u in unical.. i got 190 and im planning to come there for putme and I don’t know nobody there. I’m from delta but lives in lagos. I’m not asking for accommodations or anything but just someone to at least meet to show u around.
Give me yours, I'll call you.
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by deniguy01(m): 12:54am On May 17, 2019
Benblaq:
Give me yours, I'll call you.
Zero 8 one 35054678
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by amijid2012(m): 4:53am On May 17, 2019
Following
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Mogaji95: 7:41am On May 17, 2019
When next update now
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by bobsliver: 6:52am On May 22, 2019
waiting for update oooo
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Mznaett: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Next please...
Re: The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Very early that Saturday morning, I knocked on the gate and the gateman ushered me in. I went straight to where Lizzy told me she'd keep the clothes. Right before my very eyes were heap of clothes that looked like a mountain. By mere staring at it, I could see seven cocktail gowns, three crazy jean trousers, five braziers and two pants stained with blood. Oh poo! So this is what I'll be washing every day for ten thousand naira monthly. Hmm. I took a paint bucket and started washing, I was mindful of the parts stained with blood so I could wash them out. Towards afternoon, when I was almost done, Lizzy came outside with a glass of wine in her hand. "This boy! You're good at the job. I think I'll have to increase your pay." "Thank you ma." I bowed. "Good. Now prepare and start going home." I packed the buckets and arranged my things to leave. On my way going, I noticed my muscles were weak due to too much scrubbing, my palms were itching also and I was tired. I reached my house and went straight inside the room. The whole energy in me was gone and I fell asleep in seconds. This continued for two weeks. During the period of these two weeks, I didn't see Freda. She must have been feeling lonely I guess. But it didn't matter to me. I needed the money and so I need to work hard for it. I arrived work one Friday of the third week, just few days remaining for Lizzy to pay my salary. But things turned out different. "The g-string pants I asked you to wash yesterday, I can't find the pink one. Hope it's not what I'm thinking because I'll just strangle you." Lizzy barked. "What do you mean please? You know I can't take your pants outside." "I don't trust you. Where's my pant?" "You're just concluding. Have you checked on the hanging line?" We went to the hanging line together and saw the pant looking like a catapult. Wind had pushed it to the other end. "You see yourself?" I spoke unconsciously. "What??! This calabar boy! Did you just say that to me?" She fired back. "But there's nothing wrong in what I said na. "What?!! How dare you?!" A heavy slap landed on my ear and I saw stars. I stood still for some minutes before I finally managed to speak up. "I've worked for twenty-eight days, that's equivalent to a month. Can you please give me my one month salary? I'm not working again." "Go to hell." She replied and pointed her middle finger at me. Looking at her walking away killed my spirit and I could feel my heart was bleeding. I came outside the compound and began trekking home. I was looking so weak and tired. This was making it the third time I've been used since I came to port harcourt. Opening my gate, I saw Freda coming out with a nylon bag in her hands. Her faced changed when she saw me, but I didn't care. I walked past her. I can't talk to her in this condition. Not now. "Ephraim didn't you see me?" I kept on walking and ignored her question. I could here her footstep approaching from my back. Reaching my door, I entered and fell on the bed. "Ephraim why?" She had entered too. I still kept mute. "After all the promises, you broke them and allowed that girl to be using you as sex slave. I knew it would come to this right from the very first day I took you there. See how thin and frail you've become. She has made you to be sleeping with her and I've suddenly turned to a stranger in your eyes" I was still silent. "Ephraim I know we're not dating, and you're not a child that I'll be deciding who you should be sleeping with. But please, for the fact that you're my friend that I care for, should be an enough reason for me to have a say in your life. Don't hurt me." She started sobbing and I was touched. I didn't know when I joined her to cry. I explained everything in details to her, before I could finish, her sobbing had turned to terrible anger and vengeance. she was already boiling in the ocean of anger. I could see fire in her eyes. "Ephraim! You mean Lizzy has been doing all these to you and you haven't been telling me. She even slapped you? Oh my god! Okay, where's your salary?" "She didn't give me a dime." I bent my head. "This is the height of wickedness! Ephraim we're going to burn down that house tomorrow if that money does not come out." She was fully ready for war. "Let's just take it easy." "How many times am I going to warn you about this calm attitude? See I hate rubbish o" "Nobody likes rubbish, let's just go easy." "She didn't go easy. We're going to tear her into pieces if she doesn't cooperate tomorrow." She stood up and slapped my tummy. "Come and eat. I cooked beans" "Babe I'm relieved now. Thank you for always being there for me. But I can't come to that your house this night oh. I no get strength for that thing today." "Hehehe no wahala. We won't do anything." She left the house and I removed my clothes to rest. Few minutes later I was done with the food. "Ephraim harden your heart. Don't fear her oh.. It's even two against against one." She chuckled. "No wahala, tomorrow we go do her something." I slept that night with one eye opened. I couldn't wait for day to break.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Love At First Sight" By Dospix / Nairaland (A Tale Of A Country) / Help For African Authors At No Charge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.