Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) (1679 Views)

99.99% Internet Uptime At VDT Communications Limited / [hostakers.com] Cloudlinux OS Web Hosting | 99.99% Uptime SLA | USA Hosting / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by enambobo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Whether you're selling products, providing services, running an agency or simply starting a blog, you're going to need to create your own website. Simply speaking, any business or service provider that doesn't have a website these days might as well be invisible – and invisibility won't get you any sales.

In contrast, when you create a website you can attract the attention of potential customers, communicate better with your existing customers, widen your customer base, and have a launchpad and a destination for your business marketing strategies. To create a website, you'll need a domain name and a reliable web hosting service. With Domaindish you'll get just that.

With domain dish, i believe that your company has something special to showcase to the ever increasing online space of visitors. Getting a reliable web hosting is just as important as getting conversions for your products and services. As a proud owner of a business and private website, having gone through the rigors of seeking a reliable web hosting and falling prey to poor hosting services, only to give up half way to my project, i can assure you that Domaindish is just the best you can get. I have personally used it for years and can confirm it’s authenticity judging by it’s blazing speed, security and reliability.Click Here To Learn More or purchase directly Here

Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello Enambobo. I noticed your post earlier in the Sporry business section, i saw you had moved for ward and gotten approved for offers. I recently got approved for my account but i haven't made any progress n have been stuck in the picture below. I'm a total newbie in this field. If you could assist me and show me the ropes i'd really appreciate it. I've watched a lot of videos on CPA marketing but i've not seen any one specifically focused on Sporry and all they do is add more confusion,.If there's a possibility of you mentoring me as much as you can, i'd like that.
Regards.

Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
You can reach me here zepher528@gmail.com
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by enambobo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zepher528:
Hello Enambobo. I noticed your post earlier in the Sporry business section, i saw you had moved for ward and gotten approved for offers. I recently got approved for my account but i haven't made any progress n have been stuck in the picture below. I'm a total newbie in this field. If you could assist me and show me the ropes i'd really appreciate it. I've watched a lot of videos on CPA marketing but i've not seen any one specifically focused on Sporry and all they do is add more confusion,.If there's a possibility of you mentoring me as much as you can, i'd like that.
Regards.
Myself I'm trying to find my way around. As for the picture, a domain is your site name. Meening you'll need to setup a website to fill that. Did u sign up for the training?
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
enambobo:

Myself I'm trying to find my way around. As for the picture, a domain is your site name. Meening you'll need to setup a website to fill that. Did u sign up for the training?

No i didn't. Any ideas ?
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by enambobo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zepher528:

No i didn't. Any ideas ?
OK better. Cause if you did, you would have regretted it.
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
enambobo:

OK better. Cause if you did, you would have regretted it.
Is there any other way i apply for offers ? coz don't know how to build a site. What method do i use ?
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Why do you say he would have regretted the training bro?
Can you explain in full details exactly how they messed up cus I'm thinking of signing up for the training
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kennyubah:
Why do you say he would have regretted the training bro?
Can you explain in full details exactly how they messed up cus I'm thinking of signing up for the training
Because the training was a hoax, they'd ask u to pay money for it but u would have been ripped off and gotten nothing in return.
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by enambobo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zepher528:

Is there any other way i apply for offers ? coz don't know how to build a site. What method do i use ?
Try Facebook ads. Though expensive but it's a good way to gain audience.
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Zepher528:

Because the training was a hoax, they'd ask u to pay money for it but u would have been ripped off and gotten nothing in return.

How will you know something is fake if you don't try it , see nothing good comes easy I can tell you that for sure
He didn't want to go further with the training that's why people who did are seriously earning a lot of money now don't just fold your arms truth it those YouTube videos won't help you if that's what you think
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2018
enambobo:

Try Facebook ads. Though expensive but it's a good way to gain audience.

The truth is in this CPA business you must be willing to spend some amount of money that is the fact the only mistake DE Nigeria made was that they should have made it clear that you're gonna need some capital not hiding it from us
The money you'll spend on Facebook ads I'll advice you to use it for the training

But meanwhile I'll love to know how you did your website @ enambobo
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by ashiraf(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Zepher528:

Hi there, may i help you in building a website? i will do it for free since am extending my portfolio

1 Like

Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
ashiraf:

Hi there, may i help you in building a website? i will do it for free since am extending my portfolio
Yes please
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Tundin: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Zepher528:
Regards.
Kennyubah:

The truth is in this CPA business you must be willing to spend some amount of money that is the fact the only mistake DE Nigeria made was that they should have made it clear that you're gonna need some capital not hiding it from us
The money you'll spend on Facebook ads I'll advice you to use it for the training

But meanwhile I'll love to know how you did your website @ enambobo
Zepher528:
Regards.
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Tundin: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2018
My offer has been approved. How will I apply for domaindish training?
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by Zepher528(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Tundin:
My offer has been approved.
How will I apply for domaindish training?
how did you get past this section? i'm still stuck here and it's blood frustrating.

Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by dchairman: 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
Pls guys abeg how do i get a website am new at this
Re: Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) by maradee: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi, my offer for domain dish has also been approved but I don't have a clue to move further, any idea please

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Acknowledges Wi-fi Bug Hitting Windows 10 Version 1903 / How Do Webmasters Price Their Services? / Popular Blog On Instagram @instablog9ja Hacked (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.