Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids (820 Views)

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by Kingsmeal: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sean Combs, popularly known as Diddy, is now solely responsible for his twin daughters following the sudden death of their mother, Kim Porter.

The rap mogul had to wake as early as 6 am on Monday morning to take his 11-year-old twin daughters to school.
Diddy looked bleary-eyed as he made the journey to their school with Jessie James and D'Lila Star sitting at the back of the car.

During the drive to school, Diddy went on Instagram Live to reveal his struggle. He thanked everyone for all their prayers and support and said:

I'm now a part of the 6 a.m. crew.

The 49-year-old went on to give a shout out to all the single mothers and single fathers who take care of their kids by themselves rather than leave them in the hands of other families to raise.
He captioned the video:

I was trained by the best #KimPorter
And:

New day, new life, new responsibilities. Kim, I got this. Just like you taught me!
Watch The Clip Below

https://zenithnaija.com/diddy-shouts-out-to-all-single-parents-after-waking-up-early-to-prepare-his-kids/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
This goes a long way to show how good a mother and wife she was.

1 Like

Re: Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by otipoju(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2018
His life can never be the same again.
Re: Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nah! i rather hire a maid
Re: Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by lilmax(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
is this new?
Re: Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids by czarina(f): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
I can only imagine what the kids are going through. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Which Baby Cloth Hanger Is Better? / Cheating Is Never Worth It / Procreation In Nigeria: An Open Letter To Every Mr And Mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.