Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Joy Enosa Ogbebo Won "MOST TRANSPARENT Aviation Female Career Mentor Of The Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joy Enosa Ogbebo Won "MOST TRANSPARENT Aviation Female Career Mentor Of The Year (365 Views)

The Ultimate Career Mentor Courses / I Need A Career Mentor / I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy Enosa Ogbebo Won "MOST TRANSPARENT Aviation Female Career Mentor Of The Year by shaw239: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
On the 30th day of November, at the 2018 Transparency Africa Investiture award organised by "Heroes Communication", the founder and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Mamaj Aviation Consult Joy Enosa Ogbebo received the award "MOST TRANSPARENT AVIATION FEMALE CAREER MENTOR of the year.

In her statement while receiving the award: "Some times the money will come, what should drive you is PASSION. It feels so good to know that I am being noticed for what am doing in my own little corner ".

She thanked the organisers of the occasion and reinstated her commitment towards ensuring Adequate mentoring of young people in the aviation industry. Read more https://quensconsult..com

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On How You Can Look Good Everyday / Meet A Nigerian Lady Who Is A Lawyer And Is Now Training As A Medical Doctor / What's In Your Wallet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.