Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? (2960 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
Fogman:

Super Falcon are spent force and they ll be a walk over for this present Falconet. The only way the Falcon can return back to their glorious past is for the handlers to inject 80% of this present Falconet into the team.
True talk. . . +1

honeric01:
How did i lie? you've just confirmed the same thing i said, they might not have played for the Falcons but the new coach already selected some of these players for the Super falcons before they left for Germany, so i am still on track.
Stop bandying words around and manouvering to land on safe ground jare. Reading and comprehension is not one of my problems.

What you meant was that majority of the falconets

were already Super Falcons players. There can be no other interpetration for this your statement.

[center]
honeric01: [/center]
[center]Now you don't know that most of the players that went for the U-20 were already in the Falcons before they left[/center]
[center]
[/center]

The Falcöns team as it stands today are the players I have listed. All of them are still active and the few falconets players invited to camp are just trying to break into the team and cannot be said to be players of the Senior Female Team unless they have actually featured (on the pitch or sat on the bench) for the team in a match.
[Question]: Rabiu Ibrahim was in the Super Eagles training camp in preparation for CAN 2008 - Will you refer to him as already been in the Super Eagles?
honeric01:  
I never said they were playing for the Falcons already, i said they have been included to the Falcon's list, or where did i say they have started playing for the Falcons before leaving for Germany?

What list?A training camp list or a list to a tournament/competition or to prosecute a match? Stop contradicting and confusing yourself jare.

honeric01:
Now back to biz, i have watched the old players play and now the new ones, let me tell you who should bench who IMO

*Precious Dede*/Gk/30yrs
Effionwan Ekpo/MF/26yrs
Ayisat Yusuf/DF/25yrs
Perpetua Nkwocha/FW/34yrs
*Onome Ebi*/DF/27 yrs
Stella Mbachu/FW/32 yrs
Ifeanyi Chiejine/FW/27 yrs
Rita Chikwelu/FW/22 yrs
Tochukwu Oluehi/GK/23 yrs
Christie George/DF/26 yrs
*Faith Ikidi*/DF/23 yrs
Yinka Kudaisi/DF/34 yrs
Cynthia Uwak/FW/24 yrs
*Lilian Cole*/DF/25 yrs
Maureen Eke/MF/23 yrs

The Above names are better than any of their counterparts in this current U-20, if you doubt me, get a previously played match of the Falcons and then match these players.

Do you honestly mean the players in that your selection are better than their opposite players in the falconets? So you mean Stella Mbachu who plays 7 for the Falcons is better than Esther Sunday of the falconets? Lilian Cole, Onome Ebi, Christie George & Ayisat Yusuf are better than Helen Ukaonu, Joy Jegede, Nku and Ohale? shocked And which previously played matches are you talking about sèf? Is it matches of the 2007 Female world cup and Beijing 2008 Olympics in which they lost all their matches? Or are you talking about Equitorial Guinea 2008 where they came 2nd (5 points only) in their group behind South Africa (6 points) winning 1 (against  SA) and drawing 2 (against Ghana & Tunisia (can you imagine, Tunisia of all countries?) in the group stage and eventually losing in the Semi-Final to host, Equitorial Guinea 1 nil (albeit under controversial circumstances - there were allegations/accusations of Eq.Gu fielding haemaphrodites and males, lol). They couldn't even beat Cameroun in the 3rd place match in Regulation+Extra Time and only won via penalties. I saw those matches and that team was piss poor jare. Is this the team that you're saying will beat the present Falconets? Please tell me you're joking! Only 3 of the players in that your list (Perpetua Nkwocha, Cynthia Uwak & Effiönwan Ekpo) are better than their opposite players in their positiön in the Falconets.

honeric01:
Both goalkeepers on this list are miles better than all the goalkeepers we took to Germany.

Since Ann Agummanu Chiejine and the 2nd choice goalie (the fat one that goes by the nickname 'Camala') retired, the 1st choice goalie of the Falcons has been Precious Dede and she has been in goal for all the Super Falcons matches. So pray, tell. . .when did you see the other substitute
Falcons goalies to come to the conclusion that they're better than Falconets Alaba Jonathan?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
Semid4lyfe, dont bother urself about Honeric, he is like a Jerry fish, you cant hold him down to his words, if you try he slips away!
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2010
emmalezy:

U must b lunatic
Super eagle wil beat dem wella.
Nor yab the OP. Blame the Super Eagles for bringing themselves down to this level grin grin
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ Honeric
I bow for you o grin grin
You dey dribble pass Jay-Jay, Zidane & Maradona put together grin

I thank God se I quote your post.

Sleep don dey catch me and my eyes don dey heavy, I go dissect your post & reply accordingly for afternoon.

Till then. . .Ciao!

No dribbles, just a little bit of being careful with what i write. wink
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Borat1: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
While yobo and taiwo dey look rebecca kalu asss,
Shittu and odiah dey look her bobbi,
oparanozie don score hat trick be that
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
Fogman:

Super Falcon are spent force and they ll be a walk over for this present Falconet. The only way the Falcon can return back to their glorious past is for the handlers to inject 80% of this present Falconet into the team.

When last did you watch them play? undecided what was the last match you saw them play to have arrived at your opinion?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Stop bandying words around and manouvering to land on safe ground jare. Reading and comprehension is not one of my problems.

What you meant was that majority of the falconets

were already Super Falcons players. There can be no other interpetration for this your statement.

The Falcöns team as it stands today are the players I have listed. All of them are still active and the few falconets players invited to camp are just trying to break into the team and cannot be said to be players of the Senior Female Team unless they have actually featured (on the pitch or sat on the bench) for the team in a match.
[Question]: Rabiu Ibrahim was in the Super Eagles training camp in preparation for CAN 2008 - Will you refer to him as already been in the Super Eagles? What list?A training camp list or a list to a tournament/competition or to prosecute a match? Stop contradicting and confusing yourself jare.

No one is maneuvering anyone here, i still maintain my comments.

Nah bro, still sticking with what i said, before Germany 2010, The new coach already selected those players, not for training, she didn't throw camp open to have included these names, she handpicked them, i listened to her on a live show and she said they are her players for the new SF, so what i am saying is still what i said, for the fact that they are yet to play does not mean they aren't part of the SF, the SF is yet to even play any game, so what are you trying to arrive at?

coach Eucharia didn't throw the camp open, she had her list already before these girls went to Germany, she is very close to the clubs all these girls play, she knows most of them in person (both the old FS) so it's not like she wants to test them, she knows their onus to the fullest.

semid4lyfe:

Do you honestly mean the players in that your selection are better than their opposite players in the falconets? So you mean Stella Mbachu who plays 7 for the Falcons is better than Esther Sunday of the falconets? Lilian Cole, Onome Ebi, Christie George & Ayisat Yusuf are better than Helen Ukaonu, Joy Jegede, Nku and Ohale? shocked And which previously played matches are you talking about sèf? Is it matches of the 2007 Female world cup and Beijing 2008 Olympics in which they lost all their matches? Or are you talking about Equitorial Guinea 2008 where they came 2nd (5 points only) in their group behind South Africa (6 points) winning 1 (against  SA) and drawing 2 (against Ghana & Tunisia (can you imagine, Tunisia of all countries?) in the group stage and eventually losing in the Semi-Final to host, Equitorial Guinea 1 nil (albeit under controversial circumstances - there were allegations/accusations of Eq.Gu fielding haemaphrodites and males, lol). They couldn't even beat Cameroun in the 3rd place match in Regulation+Extra Time and only won via penalties. I saw those matches and that team was piss poor jare. Is this the team that you're saying will beat the present Falconets? Please tell me you're joking! Only 3 of the players in that your list (Perpetua Nkwocha, Cynthia Uwak & Effiönwan Ekpo) are better than their opposite players in their positiön in the Falconets.
Since Ann Agummanu Chiejine and the 2nd choice goalie (the fat one that goes by the nickname 'Camala') retired, the 1st choice goalie of the Falcons has been Precious Dede and she has been in goal for all the Super Falcons matches. So pray, tell. . .when did you see the other substitute
Falcons goalies to come to the conclusion that they're better than Falconets Alaba Jonathan?

Don't let the dust of the afternoon blind you from seeing at night when your vision is best needed, because these girls played with their juniors (you can argue this) does not mean when they end up meeting their age mates (the senior level), they'd survive. you can try to pretend they performed well, but to me, it was just another performance and a little bit of luck, apart from playing well against Japan and Mexico, the rest matches were pure luck and all the chances they threw away could have been well punished if they were actually playing with their mates.

Now back to the issue, all the players i listed are way better than your own list because i have watched both play and i know quality from quality.

Ester Sunday cannot stand Stella Mbachu, you must have forgotten this girl, not your fault, it's because they are yet to play a match for close to 2 years now.

Lilian Cole, Onome Ebi, Christie George & Ayisat Yusuf are not good? just like i said, i can't argue with you because you actually do not remember these girls, that's why you are talking this way.

Just like i said, when these new girls end up facing their real age mates, that's when your eyes will open, tell me, you think defensively, those girls were better? ehehehehe, blame it on their younger and weaker opponents, if not, you won't be saying all these.

And for the goalie, i can't even start with that, if Jonathan could bench the 2nd choice for the whole of tournament, then there's no reason to compare them with the main goalkeepers in the SF, wait until they face the likes of North Korea senior, China senior, Sweden Senior, US senior and the rest (their real age mates lol grin grin grin grin) before you come here to keep praising them.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
Fogman:

Semid4lyfe, dont bother urself about Honeric, he is like a Jerry fish, you cant hold him down to his words, if you try he slips away!

Nah, i say it the way it is, when i am wrong, i admit, i am not what you're trying to paint.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
Honeric, does ur statement in ur last post implies that the falconet are over aged? Please explain!
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fogman:

Honeric, does your statement in your last post implies that the falconet are over aged? Please explain!

Do you need Ferguson's eyeglasses to see that? undecided
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

Do you need Ferguson's eyeglasses to see that? undecided

Pardon me, i forgot your are the officer that registered them at birth! I dont know why average myopic Nigerians never sees good things about Nigeria! wink
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fogman:

Pardon me, i forgot your are the officer that registered them at birth! I dont know why average myopic Nigerians never sees good things about Nigeria! wink

Keep deceiving yourself ok? You want to see how the real U-17/U-20 look like especially those from poor homes? go to some parts of mushin, agege, Ijesha, Oshodi to see for yourself.

Betterstill, just check out the lagos U-17 team.

I pity you. embarassed
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

Keep deceiving yourself ok? You want to see how the real U-17/U-20 look like especially those from poor homes? go to some parts of mushin, agege, Ijesha, Oshodi to see for yourself.

Betterstill, just check out the lagos U-17 team.

I pity you. embarassed

I respect people that back up their argument with facts and not those that live in pessimistic world. If u ve facts contrary to their ages, pls lay it bare otherwise be permanently silent.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fogman:

I respect people that back up their argument with facts and not those that live in pessimistic world. If u ve facts contrary to their ages, pls lay it bare otherwise be permanently silent.

You are not different from Sanni lulu, Obj and their likes, people who would rather sweep the truth underneath the carpet, do you need a new birth certificate? like i said before, i can get you any age you want even if you decide to claim 12yrs old.

Does Oparanozie look 16yrs to you? Be truthful once in your life, you never can tell, tonight might be your last night and last chance to be truthful.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2010
Honeric, you re very ignorant abt human physiology. Let me educate u a little bit, human physiology is not like mathematic where 1+1=2 always. Eg if Mary was born on the same day or even older than Rose, it is not compusory that Mary must be bigger and more matured than Rose. Therefore, u can never determine the age of anybody with his/her physical physiology/maturity. So stop the your wrong accusation that the falconets girls are overaged. I ve told u that if u dont ve fact at your disposal, keep permant silent on this issue ok, except u are their parent, sibling or the officer that register them at birth.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by ozaro(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
hmm, undecided
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Fogman:

Honeric, you re very ignorant abt human physiology. Let me educate u a little bit, human physiology is not like mathematic where 1+1=2 always. Eg if Mary was born on the same day or even older than Rose, it is not compusory that Mary must be bigger and more matured than Rose. Therefore, u can never determine the age of anybody with his/her physical physiology/maturity. So stop the your wrong accusation that the falconets girls are overaged. I ve told u that if u dont ve fact at your disposal, keep permant silent on this issue ok, except u are their parent, sibling or the officer that register them at birth. 

You just won't fail to disappoint me, grin grin grin grin

Now answer me, does Oparanozie look 16YRS TO YOU? angry angry angry angry angry angry

if yes, does that mean she started playing professional football from the age of 13years

i AWAIT your response and please stop trying to teach me what you don't have a clue of okay?
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by Fogman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
You ve refused to take my adviced to permanently keep mute abt this issue, until u substatiate your wild allegations. I ve just taught u a lesson on human physiology with a good example, but u ve failed to learn! What a  bad student u re. Listen, u can never determine the age of anybody, with his or her physical maturity. Pls knock that into your block head ok. Another eg, does Aki and pawpaw looks their age? If not that we know their ages, they can pass for under 155.
Re: Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? by honeric01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Fogman:

You ve refused to take my adviced to permanently keep mute abt this issue, until u substatiate your wild allegations. I ve just taught u a lesson on human physiology with a good example, but u ve failed to learn! What a  bad student u re. Listen,[b] u can never determine the age of anybod[/b]y, with his or her physical maturity. Pls knock that into your block head ok. Another eg, does Aki and pawpaw looks their age? If not that we know their ages, they can pass for under 155. 

Will you please hush for once? i might not be able to get your exact age, but looking at you alone, i can guess your age range, so please stop sounding like someone that thinks he knows too much. if you see a 15 years old, you might not be exact with his or her age, but you can guess the age range.

Now, let me tell you for the last time, OPARANOZIE is not anywhere around 16-20yrs, she's way out of that age range, she's at least in her early 20s and at most in her mid 20s.

Just hush it and please don't try to type any more issue here because the more you type, the more you screw up yourself further. angry angry

Infact, i think i have given you too much attention, now can we please call it quit? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure Draw / Stop Loosing!!! / World Best 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.