Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

FG Job Slot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Job Slot (1576 Views)

No Connection, No FG Job / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Job Slot by id4sho(m): 1:58am On Dec 05, 2018
pls house. who's the best person /persons to approach to buy a job Slot from a Federal Government parastatal. i visited a P. A to a DG who was just speaking English and initially refused to give me his phone number, after much gist. He later gave me his number ,it's no longer a secret that most FG jobs are been sold out if you don't have any Senator /HOR or Top government official to epp you . Am thinking of visiting the Human Resource dept.

1 Like

Re: FG Job Slot by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Be very careful as all jobs now are through civil service commission and federal character process.

PA to a DG can do much but if you are paying for anything make sure you have appointment letter first before paying the agreed amount.

Bear it in mind that, if this administration doesn't return to office, the new government have a power to nullify all appointments done few months to general elections.

I wish you all the best .

1 Like

Re: FG Job Slot by kelly8919(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2018
This is nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Job Slot by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2018
koolengrtimmy:
Be very careful as all jobs now are through civil service commission and federal character process.

PA to a DG can do much but if you are paying for anything make sure you have appointment letter first before paying the agreed amount.

Bear it in mind that, if this administration doesn't return to office, the new government have a power to nullify all appointments done few months to general elections.

I wish you all the best .
Which appointment they have power to nullify ?
Appointment given to Nigerian by Nigeria government, I think something is wrong with Nigerian youths like you who don't think .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

British Council Of Nigeria Graduate & Non-graduate Job Recruitment / Schneider Electric Graduates Job Recruitment. Apply / Eco Bank Test Lastest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.