Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? (20744 Views)

No Connection, No FG Job / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Frelex: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Hey nairalanders this guys post got me thinking all day and night!
He has a national Certificate of Education (NCE) result but decided to apply for a job with his SSCE because he felt he has no connection to get a Job with his NCE.

My question now is, can you accept for a federal Government job as an SSCE holder when you Have BSC,HND,NCE OR EVEN ND??

Someone is offering me a Fed job as an ssce holder while i have HND. He said he has a slot for just ssce.

I Am really confused

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Iyasaburi: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2021
Some time, you enter first, it may be an opportunity for greater things to come. But critically consider all the options, if you are not doing anything at the moment, why not!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by 9Stamp(f): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2021
It's a life of choices. He may save up from the frsc job and go for other NOUN degrees then proceed for masters, start a family and get a better job by resigning from the frsc job...
Life is all about strategy.. I believe he made that decision based on a strategy. May God see him through

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Frelex: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Iyasaburi:
Some time, you enter first, it may be an opportunity for greater things to come. But critically consider all the options, if you are not doing anything at the moment, why not!
but pls do u think that with time, i can submit my HND result?
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by VTJN(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Frelex:
This doesn't really work most times as projected

If you have nothing doing for now, you can go for it. With time something better might surface that you can grab easily

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by socialmediaman: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
It depends on the job and law requirements. If you’re required to apply with your highest level of education then you should even if the job is meant for School cert. holders.

That being said, At the end of the day, what matters in today’s Nigeria is who you know and who you’re related to, after all the nepotistic despot in Aso Rock who only recently got his own school cert. is running the system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Onyi22(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yes ooo
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by jericco1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
I can't
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by smilyice(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Secure the job first, there is always room for upgrading, especially if you have nothing doing presently

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you are doing nothing now, you can apply. Dem no dey tie person to one job. You can leave for better offer later, that's if (by then) you're not married to the bribes that come with FG works.
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by denziz: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Haha!!!! but they said jobs are not available.
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by fidel2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
As as how na...
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Primusinterpares(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
For me it's a No.

Reasons: E get Y
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by toffyz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
If the person in question has no other cool options, then a bird @ hand is worth a thousand in a bush.
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by November1857(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
MMM

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Enter first. Then work your way up from there.

You people don't even know how to secure something big with something small.

When you have gotten used to the system, you can tender your HND for level upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by dmbb: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Start a business in your village
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Judolisco(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yes... But u go still go back sch o.. I doubt u will be able to use your hnd again...u will have to write to get approval that you want to further your education.. If you use d hnd it will carry a different date u fit lose d job.... I don't know Sha
But most of our parents started most of d jobs they use in training us with ssce but later went back to sch to further and get promoted... If you're still young then why not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Nastydroid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Life is in phases. But unfortunately, people get carried away by this simple principle.

Just as my Dunamis Pastor says: Do anything you find until you find what you want.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
No
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Johfem(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Really?
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by alizma: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Frelex:
You can even submit it the next day you get the job. They usually do in-house replacement and if you are the good boy of the bosses, you will be perfectly fit in the moment such opportunity comes in. I hail your understanding, maturity and humility.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by shollyshine(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sometimes we have to start from somewhere
Hope you get it cool
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Vickwinners: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Well, unless you have better alternatives, you're good to go.

You can always resign when you have better offers.
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by alizma: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Frelex:
He has a national Certificate of Education (NCE) result but decided to apply for a job with his SSCE because he felt he has no connection to get a Job with his NCE.

My question now is, can you accept for a federal Government job as an SSCE holder when you Have BSC,HND,NCE OR EVEN ND??

Someone is offering me a Fed job as an ssce holder while i have HND. He said he has a slot for just ssce.

I Am really confused
Try and find out from insider on what the pay is like and what other benefits they do get. I mean someone you trust to tell you everything. Many people will tell you they are looking for a way out when they have actually decided never to leave there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by The5DME(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
c
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by GreaterFuture(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
SSCE? If you are connected you will get much much more than that without SSCE, that's Nigeria for you. The documents or Certificates would be sorted later or at the key Stages
Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by McOluOmo: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Frelex:

I Am really confused
people sabi complain shaa,pesin see work him dey complain, pesin no see work him dey complain, complain + complain = Buhari cry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? by Kurtis02(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chalkmansour04:
If the pay is good, why not?

I sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates call/whatsapp 090 83 354 950
. do you buy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: Physical Verification Facts And Guidelines / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.