Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency (8999 Views)

Montana Fishburne Fires Back At Jamie Foxx: Calls Him Gay With Video To Proof . / Laurence Fishburne Officially Disowns His Daughter / Pics Leak From Laurence Fishburne's Daughter, Montana's First indecency Flick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by poweredcom(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
As we reported earlier today, our camera caught indecency star Brian Pumper and Laurence Fishburne’s daughter, 18-year-old Montana Fishburne on a date at Subway in Los Angeles [Yes, Subway!]

Our video partner [Full Fledge Entertainment] was able to find an exclusive interview with the two as she talked about her new experiences as a indecency star!

It’s time for a blogger intervention!! Can anyone get in contact with her and save her!! She looks so young and confused in these videos?

According to this video she has already shot some scenes with Brian Pumper and will be shooting more with her ‘boyfriend’ J. Pipes!

http://hiphophoney.com/blog/laurence-fishburnes-daughter-18yr-indecency-star-video/

Re: Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
It's her life and she's free to do anything with it.

It's no one's business.
Re: Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by poweredcom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
men if na u mama gee i na ur piken u go like am.
and as rich as they are they are senseless, I no blame her na too much freeedom,

i go disown the bitch
Re: Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
The girl looks like someone who's bound to be a good for nothing mofo.

So, I think it doesn't surprise me kind of.
Re: Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by spikedcylinder: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2010
Oh boy. . . . undecided
Re: Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2010

(1)

Ini Edo To Build School In Dustbin Estate? / Wow! Meet Maheeda's Gorgeous 14 Year Old Daughter / "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.