Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Housewife Don Use Razor Blade And Hot Water Finish Her Houseboy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Don Use Razor Blade And Hot Water Finish Her Houseboy (440 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Don Use Razor Blade And Hot Water Finish Her Houseboy by esthertv: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2018
See as Housewife use razor blade and hot water finish her houseboy.http://estherokeketv.com/newsitem.php?date=2018-12-05%2000:28:31

Re: Housewife Don Use Razor Blade And Hot Water Finish Her Houseboy by Makito015(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Man's inhumanity to fellow man is alarming

May God have mercy on us all

(1) (Reply)

Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters And Their Fetish Substances Paraded In Osun / Fulani Herdsmen Sent Packing / Police Arrested A Boy Who Try To Kill His Boss For Money In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.