Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter (54012 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by tomdon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nonsense
She couldn't dignify her father. Was the man that bad??

1 Like

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Look breez.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by captainjoh(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na black arrow pikin be dis?
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by naunasabi: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
I am single and ready to settle down if you know any Nigerian lady between the age of 23 and 30 that is endowered both Chelsea and Barca. Not fat lady ooh also smart and can hold their own when it comes to using their brain please indicate and I will post my private email for onward communication.

NB: please if you have financial problem I am not your father ooh just keep moving. At least until we have known each other very well before then the only financial discussion we will have will be centered on whether you have an existing debt or not and if yes how much and how you plan to offset it?

Please spread the message my missing rib might be someone you know ejoo help a brother.

Edit:

Here is my email jydoo@mail.com

1 Like

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by DBossLadyG: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Congrats girl! You really made it.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Pijilagify: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Segun may not b her dad

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by whitepaperwork: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nigga679(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
naunasabi:
I am single and ready to settle down if you know any Nigerian lady between the age of 23 and 30 that is endowered both Chelsea and Barca. Not fat lady ooh also smart and can hold their own when it comes to using their brain please indicate and I will post my private email for onward communication.

NB: please if you have financial problem I am not your father ooh just keep moving. At least until we have known each other very well before then the only financial discussion we will have will be centered on whether you have an existing debt or not and if yes how much and how you plan to offset it?

Please spread the message my missing rib might be someone you know ejoo help a brother.

Are you serious or you trying to exhibit one of those jokes? Coz I have an Igbo girl, fair in complexion. I bet you will like her, coz she's beautiful and hardworking
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fine babe
Proof that divorce ain't so bad after all.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by MarianaTrench: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
MrGoogle88:
See fine pikin wey Segun Arinze dump....God punish dead beat dads!! angry angry angry

Shut up my friend, Segun Arinze was never a dead beat dad
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Guys must have be plucking her since, I must go collect my share
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nigga679(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
naunasabi:

Are you serious or you trying to exhibit one of those jokes, probably d ones you known for? Coz I have an Igbo fair lady, shes in her late 20s. I bet you will like her, she's beautiful and hardworking.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That means SEGUN ARINZE is not her FATHER.
DAUGHTERS resemble their DAD, especially the first daughters.

She’s unlikely SEGUN’s Daughter.
I’m ready to Bet $5000
What kind of stupid assertion is this. A child can resemble the father or mother
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Seun360(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
tomdon:
Nonsense She couldn't dignify her father. Was the man that bad??
Mind ur business.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by bossrillboss: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gosj01:
Nothing to type than I sell laptops.

More information on signature
..how much b ur laptops nd na wc brand.thanks.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by nkemdi89(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Segun arinze is still close to the njemanze family, he even attended the burial of late njemanze in Owerri as one of the in-laws .
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Gbagbuo247: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Still looking for her fathers eyes in her Face
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by McBenedict(f): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Beby gal gv me d bak side
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by sheDD(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
MrGoogle88:
See fine pikin wey Segun Arinze dump....God punish dead beat dads!! angry angry angry
deadbeat dad keeeee u there!!!

Fvck ur fill and move on, is that a problem
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by dokyOloye: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I’m ready to Bet $5000
Ajo ofia nwanne m grin grin
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
They accused themselves of infidelity and STDs.

Now the child don grow

But they fought openly and disgracefully
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Gosj01(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
bossrillboss:
..how much b ur laptops nd na wc brand.thanks.

All information are in my signature.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by ifylamode(f): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I’m ready to Bet $5000

That doesn't mean he's not her dad, i have three kids, two boys and a girl, the girl is almost nine now, and look so much like me, you will think you are seeing my younger version, while the boys( both twelve and four looks so much like their dad( you will think he vomited them from his mouth).
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by pretty16(f): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Thank God she looks like her mom. Cos wahala for dey if she looked like her dad.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by naunasabi: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Nigga679:

Are you serious or you trying to exhibit one of those jokes? Coz I have an Igbo girl, fair in complexion. I bet you will like her, coz she's beautiful and hardworking

I am serious. I don't want to cross swords with you. I am not looking for a virgin but I also don't want one of her ex being the one to link us up. If you are not one of the ex and hasn't been with her in that way. I will post my personal email here later.

Edit:

Here is my email jydoo@mail.com
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by bossrillboss: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Gosj01:

All information are in my signature.
..I dnt knw hw to check ur signature..
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by jife(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Most nairalanders have nothing to offer in their lives, they don't read the comment rules, don't respect women, are never gentlemen and never make any constructive and meaningful comments. If you are reading this, break out of that chain and get a life.
Congratulations beautiful lady!
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Gosj01(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2018
bossrillboss:
..I dnt knw hw to check ur signature..

Here is the link! just click the link https://www.nairaland.com/4712322/neat-clean-cheap-grade-1/5 to see more
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by fortunechy(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
No atom of resemblance from her so call dad..... are u thinking what I'm finking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.