Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: (1980 Views)

Few Tips On Using Sanitary Pads Properly. / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 9hmo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
speaking of pads, is it not a waste of the worlds resources for women to be using pads ? ok lets do the math. there are 10 billion people in the world. let say 4 billion are adult women. can you imagine 4billion women using up a pack of pad every month ? all that resource ? and where do they dump 4billion packs of pad monthly after usage ? what landfill is bearing the brunt of this ? wouldnt it be better if women had a towel that they used and washed ? this way they are not wasting and dumping tonnes of stuff ? WHOSE WITH ME ?? lets save the environment women. use towel
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by MissyB1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
Who's the e-diot - You who launched the thread or [b]Bozo[/b]gee who made this comment on another thread? undecided
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by strokein(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
Gross. . . . . what dump where you picked from @poster?
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by deoyel25(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Poster, Carry your dirty thread go somewhere else, abeg. Out of so many better things to discuss, its this only this one that came to your head. Go give your girlfriend and sisters towel make dem dey use am. I guess you ran out of idea.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by double08(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
You dey show yourself for here say you know calculation,if them check your waec now na F you get for common sense grin
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 9hmo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
animals
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by googles: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

is dis guy high on mountain dew ??
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 9hmo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Yes, high on Opium,coke,marijuana,etc But Bleep the hell off the tread if you have nothing to contribute.Animals
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by adamse(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
@poster i don't believe you!!!!! you sure you are okay?
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by Beync(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
this is vulgar
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 5p1naz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
wat the fool, . .  ow long have you been working your maths on this bull sh1t u sure your ok? dirty fool.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by googles: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
poster stop sniffing your girlfriend's white powder. . .its not good for ur brain  lipsrsealed
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by maeesha(f): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
ewwww, wats rong wit u? angry
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 9hmo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
Morons,Can you all leave the tread if you have nothing meaningful to say.(BABOONS)
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by deoyel25(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2010
@Poster, better still, you can make your mouth available for dumping of the used ones. This is the most senseless thread on nairaland. You suck!!
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by steel5800(m): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2010
^^ Nice one
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Jul 31, 2010
There are 10 billion people on this planet. did i miss something?
and think about it though. . . even if there were about 4 billion women on this earth, a lot of them would be of old age, or too young to have their period.
but its disgusting to think about having a towel and having to wash it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think tampons don't contribute as much waste.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 5p1naz(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2010
i spinaz vote this thread the most useless thread on NL. . . Who's with me
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 5p1naz(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2010
googles:

poster stop sniffing your girlfriend's white powder. . .its not good for your brain  lipsrsealed

lmfao. . . omg hahaha
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by Gabry(f): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2010
9hmo:

speaking of pads, is it not a waste of the worlds resources for women to be using pads ? ok lets do the math. there are 10 billion people in the world. let say 4 billion are adult women. can you imagine 4billion women using up a pack of pad every month ? all that resource ? and where do they dump 4billion packs of pad monthly after usage ? what landfill is bearing the brunt of this ? wouldnt it be better if women had a towel that they used and washed ? this way they are not wasting and dumping tonnes of stuff ? WHOSE WITH ME ?? lets save the environment women. use towel

There is a reason why pads are not meant to be flushed down the toilet and there is a reason why pads are meant to be disposed off in dustbins. Havent you heard of recycling? Or are u not aware?
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by tpiah: 4:14am On Jul 31, 2010
@ poster

there's a smell factor with towels. That's why disposable mediums are necessary.

true, sanitary pads , tampons etc arent recyclable, but maybe they'll get biodegradable with time or something. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_sanitary_pad

btw, some forms of birth control eliminate menstruation completely. not without risks though.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by dillon67: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2010
e be like say u drink akamu wey get bone b4 u tink of dis kind of thing.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by Outstrip(f): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2010
Right after you start wiping your butt with your hand then you can tell us what to use
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2010
Outstrip:

Right after you start wiping your butt with your hand then you can tell us what to use
LOLOL!
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by 9hmo(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2010
Thanks to the likes of @the amaka, @tpiah, @Gabry for that wonderful contribution.Technology should be improved for biodegradable sanitary pads or other better means as suggested by good\ right thinking posters.Mouth lashing Baboons,Morons,zoo animals inthe likes of @Outstrip and others should kiss my A$$ and dine with devil and monkeys. Idiots
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by usbcable(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2010
@poster dont tell me you dont know the world is 6 Billion plus and not 10.and there are more women than men i.e. over 3 Billion. and that out of the 3 Billion there are about half no longer menstruating (old women-menopause and young girls- prepuberty).
And by the way more biodegradeable pads and tampons are being made.

on a lighter mode would you prefer baby pads for your kids or you keep using napkins.lol.
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^
thinking about baby's diapers now. lol
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by philip0906(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2010
y is everyone on d op's neck? grin grin
Re: Should Women Continue Using Sanitary Pads: by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
philip0906:

y is everyone on d op's neck? grin grin

coz he started a stoopid thread angry

(1)

Are Bluetooth Devices Safe To Use? / Girl Born 'with A Permanent Tattoo Of A Dog Kissing A Bunny' / My Fibroid Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.