Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Visiting Visa To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Visa To Canada (2125 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Visa To Canada by goldenval(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
Please oh my brothers and sisters. I want to travel to Canada by Sep and I would like to know the requirement because I have not seen anybody gotten a visiting visa to Canada but only student visas.

Please advice oh oo
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Ismail0071(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Pls i am interested too
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by afulstop: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2010
Please,i would also like to know! Especially the mode of submission,collection and average processing time.Tnx all.
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by kisibo: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
I appreciate how people have been contributing to thread that is all about US embassy and there interview, could anyone tell us about this canada stuff because i have not heard they issued  visiting visa out, pls we like to read from you that already pass through this gate, lol, and how did it go?
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
@all, In most cases, you need someone in Canada to write you a letter of Invitation but its not a MUST requirement. Once you have enough money to take care of yourself including hotel, you will be fine.
You can get all the information including application form from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp
It should be submitted at their embassy in Lagos, I believe its in VI, make Google your friend
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by goldenval(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
Enough Fund?, Like how much are we talking about here for someone who is planning to go to vacation and come back to Nigeria, shocked
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2010
@goldenval, fund depends on how long you will be staying etc,
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by goldenval(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2010
I have a place to stay in Canada plus free food cooltoo, but will $5000 be okay for the statement of account, apart from air ticket.

Advice pls
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
Oh beautiful den u r good to go. yes 5,000 is more than enough,
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by goldenval(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
Thanks so much for your help!, God bless
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Shinatu: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
I am also interested in this, I have visited their website for information and I got the idea that you do not have to physically appear at the embassy in Lagos, could someone please confirm that? I do live in lagos and I intend sending my application through the courier service.
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
yes you do not need to physically go to the embassy to submit, you can do it through courier service.
Re: Visiting Visa To Canada by goldenval(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
Haven't seen those talking about visiting visa for canadian but I only see USA own. Pls share

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Flight From Lagos To Niamey ( Republic Of Niger) / How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. / Folks In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.