Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos (41067 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Victni: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
From Gistvic.com

An adorable childhood photo of Davido's girlfriend Chioma and her sisters as been going round the internet as fans predict which is Chioma.

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/adorable-childhood-photo-of-davido.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Victni: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by itspzpics(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy

Davido’s Girlfirend Chioma Celebrates Her Brother & Sister On His Birthday >>> http://www.praizenews.com/davidos-girlfirend-chioma-celebrates-her-brother-sister-on-his-birthday/
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gather here with likes if your one of us who wish to taste chef Chioma's food.... Especially the egusi soup that knocked down davido's love.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by layuns(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Huh... The one by the right is definately Chioma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by morikee: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
See as she looks like cat on the last pic #filter
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by keryj(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Seen
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by taurusdude0(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fine Chioma too bad she's not my lover grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Opinionated: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
I pity this Chioma girl, by the time the press are done with her, she will value privacy.

11 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by banio: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
That mouth is specially created for Mouth Action.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by demiglobe090: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
funny
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Zinnybassey: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Innocent children
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by agbonkamen(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fugly from the onset grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by OLASUNKONMI(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Huuuuu Hummm.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Odedenshi1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
As in ehn see the childhood swag. Pretty babe
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by hisexcellency34: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chioma should please introduce me to her jazzman. The jazz no be here

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by dominique(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
I think she's the one by the right
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Akshow: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
when d gal was still a faaaaaagiinnn

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by deedy111: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
V

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS GIRL WEY DAVIDO WAN KILL HIMSELF FOR, ALL I SEE IS JUST AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WHOSE DESTINY IS STILL INTACT, NOT THE COMMONLY AVAILABLE OLOSHOS WHO LOST THEIR DESTINIES TO EITHER ONE YAHOO BOY OR SUGAR DADDY, MOTEL ETC

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Jammey6551(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wow very shocking to know that they were once dressed decent, before banana falls on one of them and tore the decency away.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Hotzone(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
My dick right now....

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by oriewanbe: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Which one is adorable here now?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na so this gel don become nairaland celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
She's always been yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by hopevalley: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chioma has been beautiful and charming right from childhood. Click on the link on my signature if you are willing to be making millions of naira from export trade.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by jibrilELsudan: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Am going to fvck these girls soon as my yatch arrives Nigeria and Davido will cry like a little girl.

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Beno3: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
angry

I swear, Any girl who is not indebted to the makeups inventors,
must be an ingrate.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fvck chioma and any story that has got to do with this broad,so she's now a celeb cos she's fvcking davido? You people keep posting rubbish like this on the FP and more girls will keep thinking that's the way to go in life,what am I saying sef it's already too late with the likes of amber rose and black Chyna touring worldwide because of toto when dem dey share around the globe.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by Pavore9: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why didn't add the pictures of her 2 brothers abi na only sisters she get!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Started from the bottom now a ho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.