Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) (59890 Views)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by olajide8(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
EzegeNG:
Nine suspected yahoo boys have been arrested by the EFCC in Abuja.

They are: Edwin Ogbomwan, Okouromi Franklin, Oseji Collins, Collins Onyekwuluje, Anyanechi Ekene, Tony Oviasuyi, Chidi Emeshili, Osaigbovo Aiseos and Osaigbovo Ikponmnosa. .

The were arrested on November 30, 2018, through an intelligence report received on the fraudulent activities of the suspects residing along Airport Road, as they were obviously living above their means.

Operatives of the EFCC had carried out surveillance for days on their activities before swooping in on them.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-arrests-9-yahoo-boys-in-abuja-pics/

The one in the centre looks familiar- I use to see him around town - it's pathetic that some people would continue to perpetrate crime and tag it yahoo- you are a FRAUDSTER and you call it yahoo- making other people cry, after working hard to make ends meet- what's the difference between what they do and what armed robbers or kidnappers do?
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by JBoss25(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Paruz1015:
I know one of the guys,my class mate in secondary school..

Life of crime. It doesn't always end well
are you serious?
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by kolly9ja(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
God bless u
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I am just disappointed in this present crop of EFCC operatives...I was expecting to see honourables and senators !

[img]https://i./3Nonv.gif[/img]
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by kolly9ja(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I am just disappointed in this present crop of EFCC operatives...I was expecting to see honourables and senators !

[img]https://i./3Nonv.gif[/img]
God bless u
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by Friend01(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
EzegeNG:

They are: Edwin Ogbomwan, Okouromi Franklin, Oseji Collins, Collins Onyekwuluje, Anyanechi Ekene, Tony Oviasuyi, Chidi Emeshili, Osaigbovo Aiseos and Osaigbovo Ikponmnosa. .

The were arrested on November 30, 2018, through an intelligence report received on the fraudulent activities of the suspects residing along Airport Road, as they were obviously living above their means.

Operatives of the EFCC had carried out surveillance for days on their activities before swooping in on them.

See more:

These days everyone wants to ride on the fast lane not knowing there is little one can do when the tyres starts rolling and the steering goes out of control.

Boys no longer want to hustle hard and be contented, but they are hell bent on buying things they do not want to impress people they don't like.

Nigeria, no doubt is getting ready for dooms day.
I pray I don't live to see such days
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by Torg77: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
EzegeNG:

See more:

Efcc the shameless hypocritical organisation they are arresting boys yet abuja is the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria where people in government steal tens and billions of naira/dollars daily maybe even every 30 minutes .they seem to have a hard time arresting those fools. The efcc only deal with people who have no connections ..the entire system is a pure joke
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by chukskafor(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
IMAGINE shocked shocked
AND ALL OF THEM ARE IGBOS
[b][/b]
IGBO AMAKA AND RITUALS ARE LIKE 5 & 6
Abeg receive sense in Jesus name
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by chukskafor(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
IMAGINE shocked shocked
AND ALL OF THEM ARE IGBOS
[b][/b]
IGBO AMAKA AND RITUALS ARE LIKE 5 & 6
Abeg receive sense in Jesus name
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by chukskafor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
NCAN airways, south east reps on their way

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) by Falodi(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020
EzegeNG:

See more:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.