Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Hw Much Is A Bag Of Garri, Beans, Semo, Elubo, Rice & Veg Oil(25kg) In 9ja Now? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hw Much Is A Bag Of Garri, Beans, Semo, Elubo, Rice & Veg Oil(25kg) In 9ja Now? (6069 Views)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri / Health Benefits Of Our Everyday Naija Veg & Spices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hw Much Is A Bag Of Garri, Beans, Semo, Elubo, Rice & Veg Oil(25kg) In 9ja Now? by paris10: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2010
My sister is trying to open a food stuff store in 9ja soon, but the prices she's quoting for these stuffs baffles me alot o. Imagine her telling me that a bag of Elubo (not yet processed) is #30k. Also going as far as saying a bag of beans is now #9k.

The last time I checked, rice was #4,500 and beans almost same price, let alone the elubo that is mostly consumed by the Yoruba people. Just wonder why she's putting enormous prices on something that would benefit her.

Need honest and real market price for these things people.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not of the opinion that she shouldn't gain from me, but just saying since I'm trying to set her up for life, she shouldn't be doing that.

Thanks
Re: Hw Much Is A Bag Of Garri, Beans, Semo, Elubo, Rice & Veg Oil(25kg) In 9ja Now? by Wumikunle: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Yah, It is true. North crisis has made everything expensive. Even at geometric progression
Re: Hw Much Is A Bag Of Garri, Beans, Semo, Elubo, Rice & Veg Oil(25kg) In 9ja Now? by tolex34(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
I know Elubo should be 26k upward per bag(unprocessed). It also depends on the season and where she is getting it from

(1) (Reply)

Sexism: Women Should Boycott Maggi Until Cover Is Changed / Madagascar Vanillabean Paste, Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Beans Available / Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.