Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... (1108 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me / How To Fund Your Betfair, Bet365 And Williamhill Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by akintola12(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
I have been scammed by www.betfair.com because I uploaded $20 to my account to play a laybet,after when I noticed the strategy I wanna play is not going to work out anymore,I I asked for my money to be withdraw back to the Skrill account I used in deposit with means of identification to verify my account.
I have sent them the means of identification including my credit card bank statement and they still refused to verify my account to make withdrawal.
I have written them more than 3times before they decided to blocked my ganiyujubril@yahoo.com account and without any reason for doing so.
I was forced to place a bet and loose up to $12 from my money after they refused to verify me before my account was finally suspended without any reason.
I have told them in my last message that I would be reporting them on nairaland that I got to know them but never got their response for more than a week now..pls help forward to the front page so that people should be aware of their dubious character and they should come proove to me if my accusation are wrong.
BETFAIR IS BIG SCAM....WHERE IS THE REST OF MY MONEY?

Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by iamdebby2222(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
I've never used betfair and I don't know how they operate, but from my experience with a similar bookmaker, it's possible that the reason for which they are refusing to verify your account is because the address on your bank statement does not tally with the address you provided them in opening account. just check to make sure they are the same. also it was foolish of you to have funded an account that hasn't been verified
Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by darthv: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2018
I haven't used betfair before but i have had never had issues with Sportybet.com
Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by skybluee: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Betfair is NOT A SCAM, I am using them and they have paid me severally, in short they pay very fast. The mistake you made is you did not verify your account before funding and that is the problem many people have with foreign bookmakers.
Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by akintola12(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Your parent are responsible to be blamed 4 why you have become a grown child of bitch..
Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by market9ja: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
https://soccervista.ng This site gives prediction and statistics on football, https://9ja.bet
Re: Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... by Teachmehow: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Whao

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Jiji And Make Money Online / Top 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria 2019 / Payoneer Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.