Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! (861 Views)

Warning! Don't Start An Ebook Business Before Reading This!!! / Don't Start Any Business If You Don't Know About This! / Don't Start An Online Business Until You Do This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! by kaybiz0387(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Did you spend so much money on marketing in your business in 2018 without any result?

Do you run ads on social media without much ROI?

Are you looking for a way to cut down on your marketing budget in 2019 and still get good results?

In doesn't matter your kind of business be it

Fashion
Real Estate
Mini importation/e-commerce
Blogging
Digital Marketing
Information Marketing
Network Marketing/ MLM
Consulting
Engineering
General Sales
Health
Agriculture
Investment
Financial Services
Car dealers
Education
Professional services etc

Your customers are all presently on WhatsApp

INTRODUCING WHATSAPP MARKETING!

Some Astonishing Facts About WhatsApp You are Yet to Know...

Citigroup has forecast that WhatsApp could generate revenue of $1 Billion by 2019 .

WhatsApp gets around 1 Million average daily registrations ·

Over 30 Billion messages are sent by WhatsApp users on a daily basis ·

It took WhatsApp only 21 months to go from 200 Million to 700 Million users ·

WhatsApp daily engagement estimates to 72% whereas the industry average is only between 10%-20% ·
Over 700 Million photos are shared through WhatsApp daily ·

Whatsapp messages have a 98% chance of being opened and read within minutes of their arrival

Will you be shocked to know that WhatsApp Marketing is the Latest business strategy for marketing your products and services and taking your business to the next level?

WhatsAp Marketing is the secret weapon to ensure the SUCCESS of your business in today’s world
where everything including the way we communicate has been digitalised?

With WhatsApp marketing you can reachout to limitless number of prospects everyday! Yes you read that right LIMITLESS! and the best part is that there's no monthly fees, No annual fees and no Hidden Fees at all just a One time payment Only and you own your License

But reaching to limitless number of people can not be done manually! Hence the needed for a tool

What if I tell you that a simple whatsapp software can do all of the following?

1. Search for WhatsApp groups with keywords relating to your business and make you join them automatically?

2. Extract all members of the whatsapp group and save them in a file?

3. Send messages to all the whatsapp numbers you just extracted?

4. Automatically reply messages from all of your contacts

These and are more are the functions of the WhatsApp sender Pro software

See the short video of how the software works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh_7xSzAAYs

For those that need the software it cost #7500 ONLY!

You get the latest version of the software and future upgrades for free!

The software comes with 4 videos that shows you how to use it from start to finish

If you have difficulty I can also help you fix it through TEAM VIEWER/ANY DESK

For any company or individual that needs the Master sofware so you can install it on multiple systems or resell you can contact me for further details

CALL/WHATSAPP 08085716509
EMAIL: CROWN2GOLD@GMAIL.COM

Re: Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! by kaybiz0387(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Place your order today...
08085716509 Call/whatsapp
Re: Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! by ibukunodu: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is a very awesome software..how I'm I sure you will deliver and you are not a scam

1 Like

Re: Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! by kaybiz0387(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2018
ibukunodu:
This is a very awesome software..how I'm I sure you will deliver and you are not a scam

We have many testimonies from people who have bought the software from us because we delivered as promised

You can chat me up on 08085716509 for further discussions
Re: Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! by kaybiz0387(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Place your order for the WhatsApp marketing Software today @ a discount price of #5000 only!
Call/ WhatsApp 08085716509

(1) (Reply)

Men's Singlet Supplier Needed / 10 Tips To Make Over $500 Dollars Monthly On Fiverr Part 1 / Make Money On Fiverr: Superb Tips To Optimize & Promote Your Fiverr Gigs In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.