Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle (26755 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Pantless Pose / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Softness147: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Am i the only one that finds this guy's antics boring,stale and not funny anymore?

He is making his cash,having recognition world wide,increasing his instagram followers. Afterall he dosnt need u at all.
Sit quiet and drink ur garri
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2018
This toheeb na crase grin grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by pacificman: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2018
tendingNews:
This is hilarious. See how Nigerian instagram comedian recreated star actress, Rita Dominic's outfit to Chief Daddy Premiere with nylon and noodles.

Source

see how the mumu boy just waste indomie
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Richhard(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Am i the only one that finds this guy's antics boring,stale and not funny anymore?

You find it funny before?
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Nehemiah(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2018
originalKsp:
Funny sad

Where's your location?
DM me your price list for animated video/video adverts, say 3 -5min videos.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2018
People saying he’s not funny are missing the point. He’s not supposed to be funny, he’s simply creative making something out of the unimaginable, give this boy a good content creator outside Nigeria and see how Nigerians will shower him with songs of praise for his creativity. This is what kills us as a nation, just because he looks raggedy, he’s being looked down upon.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Amiblaize77(f): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Nah you ain't the only one , its becoming irritating already
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by chosenwan1(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Goes to show the kind of minds we have in this country. Why would this be funny to you? Anyway it is due to lack of employment and you expect our elites to stop the oppression when they can clearly see the stupidity of these youths.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2018
vizkiz:
This guy is just what you can call a "Blow by mistake"

He is so boring and his pictures are more disturbing than funny. Well we celebrate stupidity in this country
grin vizkiz ehn... this na new month o baba
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by sacx: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:

And to think you ever found them funny. They all reek of stup*idity
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by efighter: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
He is more creative than the cabals In aso rock who couldn't find a better double for the late buhari, but settled for jubril....

This one is an unfortunate child with no future.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by vizkiz: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
ErnieSmallzz:
grin vizkiz ehn... this na new month o baba

Sweetheart
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by fortunechy(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2018
Like play like play, this guy will soon become a celeb
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by EbukaHades10(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Softness147:

He is making his cash,having recognition world wide,increasing his instagram followers. Afterall he dosnt need u at all.
Sit quiet and drink ur garri
Toheeb's spokesman. As he no know u too,come drink the garri with me. Making cash my foot.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by EbukaHades10(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2018
fortunechy:
Like play like play, this guy will soon become a celeb
Before nko? Nigerians are good at one thing and that is giving sense to nonsense(eg,Mr Spell) and I'm guilty of that too.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Tapout(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Bossontop:
Na take away e hold for hand ooo.....hahahahah really hilarious

[img]https://media1./images/2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64/tenor.gif?itemid=4790020[/img]

Na that one off me sef grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
vizkiz:

Sweetheart
baby boo...small small o... new year dey come o cool
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by originalKsp(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nehemiah:

Where's your location?
DM me your price list for animated video/video adverts, say 3 -5min videos.

Check your DM sir
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by awesomesossy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
efemena5050:
Blue goat he can't even make hynena laff
Buhahaha grin grin grin this one sweet me ooooo
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle by Barbieperry(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gosh her gown is beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures / Actress Chika Ike Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.