Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit (2666 Views)

Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by TunezBlog: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerian musician and fashion designer, Mo'cheddah went for a feminine version of Micheal Jackson for her look to the movie premiere of She Is held last night at the Eko Hotel.

The 29 year old rocked her self styled bow jumpsuit under a rather noticeable hat paired with black gloves to complete the pop look.

Photos below...

https://tunezmediablog..com/2019/03/mocheddah-steals-spotlight-at-movie.html?m=1

Lalasticlala MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin is this hoe still looking for attention at her age? shocked aturu

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by lomprico(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
How on earth is this MJ's outfit? angry

Bloggers won't make heaven

4 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Onyi22(f): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pure rubbish
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by meobizy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
So Michael Jackson was a cross dresser?

2 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by itspzpics(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Dacronym(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Mochedda Diiva Molenu cool

Pls See My Signature for Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale. 10k naira per Jersey Only
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Baddiezz(f): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Its a pity the first five comments you'll see on here would be of dweebs trash talking

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Purplekush(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
snowxandria:
grin is this hoe still looking for attention at her age? shocked aturu

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

Do you really expect people to purchase an AdSense account with the kinda thrash you comment on this forum??

I may not understand your marketing but I love the commitment
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Purplekush:

Do you really expect people to purchase an AdSense account with the kinda thrash you comment on this forum??

I may not understand your marketing but I love the commitment

FYI I'm still the biggest Adsense seller on this forum grin and that is because most of my clients know that I'm a different person from my attention grabbing comments and they all still pay me hundreds of dollars to buy my Adsense angry so buzz off troll
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Purplekush(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2019
snowxandria:

FYI I'm still the biggest Adsense seller on this forum grin and that is because most of my clients know that I'm a different person from my attention grabbing comments and they all still pay me hundreds of dollars to buy my Adsense angry so buzz off troll

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Mo'cheddah Steals The Spotlight At Movie Premiere With Michael Jackson Outfit by Raydos: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why she no dress like dagrin

Nonsense and buhari prick

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lasisi Elenu Bitterly Laments How His Car Was Vandalized During Protest / Ay Comedian Enjoying Igbo Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba Traditional Marriage / Don’t Let Pride Rule Your Life — Bbn’s Ozo Fires Back At Kiddwaya’s Shade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.