Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Real Business Men In Need Of A Decent Roi..message Me Let Us Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Business Men In Need Of A Decent Roi..message Me Let Us Discuss (274 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Business Men In Need Of A Decent Roi..message Me Let Us Discuss by mrlongtin31: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Its one thing to make money its another thing to sustain the money..most times it is advised that we invest money into profitable business instead of letting it lay low in your bank account while you receive little or nothing from the bank,but yet your money constitute the greater percent of what sustain the banking sector,but the biggest headache has always been what do you invest in, how sure is the venture and how much profit will you get back in return..and this is where scammers have taken a safe heaven in luring people part with money using astonishing ROI..(e.g Get 80% profit monthly) as good as this may sound it can hardly be true except maybe tru Gambling...

In the world of Finance and business i have gone too deep into it and that is why i pride as one of the most succesful sport bettor,not because i know how to stake games or risk 2000USD on a bet but its simply out of my financial expertise and business orientation.

Outside been a success in sport bet i am also into Real estate,travels,logistics, petroleum, marketing,movies,analyst and serial investor,

With my finacial experience i can hardly fall prey to any offer that is mathematicaly,financially and logically challenging..During the reign of MMM,Swiss gold etc i knw how many friends and associates i saved,still lost some who played deaf ears and they are in huge financial dept today..

The reason for this thread is simply because i want to work with like minds who are in need of a decent return on investment between 40% yearly

Do you have cash you have been thinking of how to invest it,are you tired of making little or no profit,or are you in need of a good bussiness idea?

Send me a message let us discuss

Please note this has nothing to do with Football,this package is for non bettors and is Risk free with 100% money back guarantee,you can include your lawyers,Police,Army etc..

Please also note that this is not a get rich quick scheme and its only available for bussiness men looking to make profit higher than what the banks are offering but with guarantee that your cash is secured..

Attached below is an illustration of what to expect

(MR Jason invest 10Million naira today what he hopes to make in a year as profit will be 4million naira only)

Kindly send me a message via whatsapp using the link below

Please note that i am a very serious and busy person, this thread is for serious minded business men and investors looking to make a decent and secured profit from their investment..

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home And Make Good Profit / The News Company That Pays Minimum Withdrawal Of #2000 With Referral Not Compuls / Men's Velcro Vietnamese Sandal/slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.