Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (3006 Views)

The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living / Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by jamin006: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2018
I've been hearing more about Quidax.com as a cryptocurrency exchange. Is the exchange genuine? I want something that is fast, secure and easy to use. Can anyone confirm?
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by ayowoleoa: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Before I started using Quidax, I had a few experiences with some other cryptocurrency exchanges that were either too complicated for me to understand as a beginner or didn't seem secure or trustworthy.

With Quidax, I can buy and sell my crypto easily with no stress. If I ever have any questions, their customer support is always ready to help.Check them out on their website and social media.
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by teekay213(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Yes,I have an account with them since 3month now I think.

They have been good so far

I Buy and sell Crypto from my account mostly Xrp and within 10mins my account is credited after selling.

You're good to go,just reg with your intl passport and the rest then you're good
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by teekay213(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Hey guys I sell ledger Nano s wallet,check my profile
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by Famwang: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2019
I have been trying to verify my identity on quidax ,they refuse to verify it.....I don't know what to do anymore.... please someone Help
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by ChocolateBunny: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Someone please help me Quidax is not verifying my account.. Please I don't know what to do
Re: Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? by ChocolateBunny: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months / See the money making apps they don't want you to know about / MMM Matching Has Kicked Off!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.