Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living (708 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 9:31am On Feb 08
After successfully introducing 397+ people to opportunities to earn money through digital skills as at 2023...

I decided to focus on dollar earning opportunities this year, because with the current trend of the exchange rate...

Things are going to get so bad that basic amenities will assume the position of luxury items.

In a few months, there's going to be a complete eradication of the middle class...

"Comfort" will be reserved for the rich while the rest will have to struggle with hand to mouth survival under terrible conditions

Right now, there are just two things you can do to make sure you're on the better side of that chasm when the time comes...

You can either find ways to make a "LOT" of money in naira... (At least #500k monthly) but let's face it...
What business or job can a young person who's just starting life do to get to that level?

It's a steep slope to follow.

The other option is to find ways to earn money in dollars.

I believe that is the much better option because it's going to be far easier to earn $500 than it's equivalent in naira.

That's why I decided to focus on helping people discover ways to take this route

And after a lot of research, I found countless methods... But one that's been proven to work and is easy to get started on for a beginner Is via a skill known as ghostwriting.

These are writers who contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books for them and get paid in dollars for it, but here's the catch...

You can utilise this without writing a thing by yourself... In case you hate the idea of writing, you can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee.

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full...

With that, you're basically acting as a middle man between the writers and the company offering the contracts.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

It may sound a little unbelievable but for the full details on it, I'm holding a class where I'll be going into details to explain all it's about and how you can get started on it easily...

To join in, send me a DM on WhatsApp using the number on my signature... Just tell me where you got the number and what the message is about.

Now, the slots for this training are limited and if you know you won't have the discipline to spend at least an hour to attend the live session

It'll be best to not send me a message at all so the slots can be reserved for those that are serious... But if you'll be going ahead, do well to reach out to me now so you can save a slot before it gets filled up.
Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08
Dollars
Write2Riches:
After successfully introducing 397+ people to opportunities to earn money through digital skills as at 2023...

I decided to focus on dollar earning opportunities this year, because with the current trend of the exchange rate...

Things are going to get so bad that basic amenities will assume the position of luxury items.

In a few months, there's going to be a complete eradication of the middle class...

"Comfort" will be reserved for the rich while the rest will have to struggle with hand to mouth survival under terrible conditions

Right now, there are just two things you can do to make sure you're on the better side of that chasm when the time comes...

You can either find ways to make a "LOT" of money in naira... (At least #500k monthly) but let's face it...
What business or job can a young person who's just starting life do to get to that level?

I believe that is the much better option because it's going to be far easier to earn $500 than it's equivalent in naira.

That's why I decided to focus on helping people discover ways to take this route

And after a lot of research, I found countless methods... But one that's been proven to work and is easy to get started on for a beginner Is via a skill known as ghostwriting.

These are writers who contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books for them and get paid in dollars for it, but here's the catch...

You can utilise this without writing a thing by yourself... In case you hate the idea of writing, you can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee.

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full...

With that, you're basically acting as a middle man between the writers and the company offering the contracts.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

It may sound a little unbelievable but for the full details on it, I'm holding a class where I'll be going into details to explain all it's about and how you can get started on it easily...

To join in, send me a DM on WhatsApp using the number on my signature... Just tell me where you got the number and what the message is about.

Now, the slots for this training are limited and if you know you won't have the discipline to spend at least an hour to attend the live session

It'll be best to not send me a message at all so the slots can be reserved for those that are serious... But if you'll be going ahead, do well to reach out to me now so you can save a slot before it gets filled up.
Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 5:00am On Feb 09
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 8:54am On Feb 10
Make money online
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 5:09am On Feb 11
Quality information
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11
Win regardless
Write2Riches:

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 7:34am On Feb 12
Make money online in dollars
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 8:47am On Feb 14
Income
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 11:52am On Feb 15
+2347054619254
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15
Author
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22
From
Write2Riches:

Re: The Ugly Truth About The Exchange Rate And Cost Of Living by Write2Riches(m): 10:05am On Feb 26
I'll post more
Write2Riches:

(1) (Reply)

Which Company Shares Should I Buy? / 9ja Stock Market Mobile App On Youtube / American Online Stock Index Traders Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.