Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Increase Traffic To Yoursite - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Traffic To Yoursite (2207 Views)

How To Change The Admin Dashboard Login Url From Yoursite.com/wp-admin / Unlimited Traffic To Yoursite [free][tutorial] / How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Traffic To Yoursite by friendehis(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2010
Directory submission is one good way to increase your link popularity and boost your web site traffic. Allweb is a Nigeria directory that can be used to boost traffic.

All you need to do it to submit your web site for free www.allwebnetonline.com
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by dencumzy: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
You can also try www.SubmitExpress.com this will submit your site url to hundred of search engine.

make money from your blog visit http://Gurusland..com
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by heebakutty: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2012
try some seo techniques. seo plays a major role in increasing the website traffic. not olny seo but there also many other factors like social networking sites, your website content, number of matters that are included which helps people visit your site, etc., that influence your website traffic. you can follow some of these tips to get traffic to your site. you can also get some official assistance from professionals like Tucktail.com which helps in implementing these steps in your site.

2 Likes

Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by nivaas007(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2012
Hello,
The only solution for Website Traffic is daily submit with unique content in article submission directories, if your article will be indexed, take a link to Social Bookmark, create a RSS Feed and submit for those RSS directories, this is link wheel process. You will get huge traffic.
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by mcchegzy(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2012
noted...quite helpful
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by Timileyin(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2012
friendehis: Directory submission is one good way to increase your link popularity and boost your web site traffic. Allweb is a Nigeria directory that can be used to boost traffic.

All you need to do it to submit your web site for free www.allwebnetonline.com

Your website is not avalible, its a broken link.. please fix that up
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by WebSurfer(m): 1:36am On Mar 14, 2012
niceee
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by theblogger: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
The Best way to Get Traffic is through Search Engine Optimization and that can be done by rightly optimizing your site or blog with the right keywords for your Blog Niche. Also Building good Backlinks from some Authority Blogs and website will improve your page's ranking which also improves your Blog or website visibility.

I will recommend My Blogger Blogs Directory for you if you have a Blogger Blogs then get Free Backlinks from Me by Submitting Your Blog on My Directory.
http://www.blogsonblogger.com/
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by ProGSM(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2012
Post more on this forum and other related forums.
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by francoslicer: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2012
Search engine optimization is the best way to increase your site traffic in different search engines. All link building techniques are helpful you to get back links from high page rank sites. Participation in social media networking sites is another good way to develop your site popularity.
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by handsomekingy(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2012
I stumbled on this blog when searching for ways to increase website traffic. It can be helpful if you can take your time to perform d five easy and effective ways to increase site traffic. Check it here http://en.netlog.com/abovelaw2/blog/blogid=8540064
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by francoslicer: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2012
Create more back links using with different link building methods. I think leave comments on blogs and forum signature links are helpful you for getting good page rank in search engines. Social bookmarking submission and Article submission are also helpful you to generate good back links and traffic to your site.
Re: Increase Traffic To Yoursite by mavtrevor(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2012
i rely on Google, Yahoo and Bing for my organic traffic...

(1) (Reply)

Need Standard Sms Gateway / Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences / Bing Ads - Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.