Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Facebook Is Closing Profiles And Pages Worldwide, A Solution Is - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Is Closing Profiles And Pages Worldwide, A Solution Is (662 Views)

The Difference Between Posts And Pages / Please Who Can Extract Numbers On Groups And Pages On Facebook / Facebook Blasting Software To Millions Of Groups And Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Closing Profiles And Pages Worldwide, A Solution Is by Jengem: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
I think they are doing this in response to upcoming elections

And a lot of innocents will be hurt depending on who you support politically.

I have heard of Facebook closing pages and profiles that are not in line with its liberal values.

If you find yourself the victim of facebook bullying and your page gets deleted or banned, just call your bank and any monies you have paid facebook, ask to have frozen or sent back to your card until you can resolve the issue with the merchant (facebook).

This usually works in develiped countries.

Facebook are wrong to shut down peoples accounts based on allegations, innuendo or political affiliation.

Lets help set facebook str8.

Share this with anyone you can.

(1) (Reply)

Blogging As A Career / I Will Build You A Beautiful And Highly Functional Website / I Need A Verified Adsense Seller Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.