Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse (488 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Sophiejonas: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018

The father of slain girl, Mr. Wilfred Nwovueze, who was killed in Port Harcourt by her boyfriend, Prince Owabie, insists the suspect must marry her corpse.

The victim’s father has insisted that Prince Owabie aka J-BOY, the suspected killer of his pregnant daughter, Betty Nwovueze, must marry her corpse.

He told reporters on Thursday that the marriage is in line with a compulsory traditional rites of Ndele people in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State where the deceased was from. He said:

"I don’t want any problem. That girl is my daughter and what I want the Police to do is to allow this J-Boy of a man or his family members to marry my daughter before they bury her.

All the rites that are due any girl of marriageable age in my community will be done so that there will be no calamity."

Her body has been exhumed by the Rivers state Police Command from the suspect’s apartment and will be deposited in the morgue after which an autopsy will be conducted.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/07/father-of-pregnant-girl-who-was-murdered-by-boyfriend-buried-in-his-room-in-rivers-state-says-the-boyfriend-must-marry-her-corpse/

Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Nwodosis(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
The groom's men and the bridal train should get ready for the marriage between the living and the dead!
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Youngbbt: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2018
why kill someone you claim to love I'm the first place
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by carzola(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2018
If your buying a wedding gown
For a dead Bride will it cost same
For a living bride!?

Just asking tho..

It might save cost marrying the dead!!
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by PrettyGist: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2018
cool
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by haywire07(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
I support the father's stupidity. As long as he believes he can still go ahead to sell his daughter in marriage as planned whether dead or alive.

He cant nurture her from birth to adulthood and won't reap the benefits of what he sowed
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by ojun50(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2018
carzola:
If your buying a wedding gown
For a dead Bride will it cost same
For a living bride!?

Just asking tho..

It might save cost marrying the dead!!
the dead Bride wedding gown should cost more
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2018
This ones stubborn gaan ooo. Them still wan collect bride price on top dead body. I feel for the man though.
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Homeboiy: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2018
Do I support this man's speech?
Re: Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
The groom's men and the bridal train should get ready for the marriage between the living and the dead!
grin grin grin grin unfortunately there is non. I wonder why some persons say nollywood movies doesn't mirror the society. This case had been played in one of the nollywood movies

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Wards Off A Bully With Yoruba Curses (Photo) / A Shocking Story Of How A Pastor Scammed A Yahoo Boy... / Man Broken After Finding Out Another Man Has Been Slepin With His Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.