Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man (22958 Views)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / How To Be An FRSC "Special Marshal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dashing07(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Anytime they stop me, I will just smile and make a call
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by AdiDami: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
STOPPED ONCE FOR THEM IN MY AREA AND WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THEY WERE STRICTLY OUT TO FIND FAULT I WALKED TO THEIR VEHICLE AND POINTED OUT THEIR BROKEN WINDSHIELD, EXPIRED TYRES AND I TOLD THEM POINT BLANK THAT IF THEY CROSS MY PATH AGAIN I WON'T STOP AND WHATEVER IS IN FRONT OF ME I WILL CLIMB!
DEM DON KNOW MY CAR SO THEY AVOID ME WHEN I'M COMING.
THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR "PERSONAL MONEY DRIVE"

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Bluette(f): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Ishilove:
Every poster raining cusses on the poster fail to get the main point of the post-op

WHY DO FRSC OFFICIALS ONLY FLEX THEIR MUSCLES WITH PRIVATE CARS? WHY DON'T THEY EXTEND IT TO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES?

Thank u a million times. I even wrote above that I felt so sad for the man, but my main point is why pick on private cars only? I see public buses with broken windshield which they plaster with this big foil celotape, and FRSC never looks their way..

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by stuffs4me(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
lonelydora:
They never born any FRSC official wey go harass me, even though i always have everything complete.

That's how i beat up and torn an FRSC official uniform who tried to harass my elder brother. I can't stand anyone insult my parents or elder ones

You should be in jail for that.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Ishilove: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:

Thank u a million times. I even wrote above that I felt so sad for the man, but my main point is why pick on private cars only? I see public buses with broken windshield which they plaster with this big foil celotape, and FRSC never looks their way..
Sister don't mind them. It is transferred aggression that is worrying Nigerians. I get your point and I agree with you whole heartedly.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Pat081: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2018
I still remember dat day like It happen yesterday d name of d officer is Ebere Chioma she ask for my driver's license which I forgt at home because of d place I have to gt to b4 time &all others tins re ok she still books mi more than d money have with me she just told mi I hv to pay or they will take my car to dia office if nt because of one bus driver dat help mi out dat dat so one day she too cum to our office to ask 4my boss help too b4 I let her in weeks pass
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

What has FRSC done for you that till date, you can't get it off your mind? 

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by InvertedHammer: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2018
/
If the FRSC Marshall didn't restrain himself and had beaten the slowpoke black and blue, she will show up online crying as an innocent victim of brutality by an "overzealous" law enforcement agent.

Kudos to the marshal for neglecting the imb.ecile. Next time she may be settled by a trigger-happy policeman if she continues in this path of shame.

/

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Ishilove:
Every poster raining cusses on the poster fail to get the main point of the post-op

WHY DO FRSC OFFICIALS ONLY FLEX THEIR MUSCLES WITH PRIVATE CARS? WHY DON'T THEY EXTEND IT TO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES?

Commercial vehicles are not sane.
Their buses are not sane too. A private vehicle owner should be sane grin

OP's narrative showed that he/she was more delighted in what the sister did, than in getting answers to the questions.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
that one is you people problem in the south, my paper has expired for over a year now no one can disturb me, stop me and I will just speak hausa to you, Shikennah! Ba Turenshi! ( I can speak English) Period! funny most, they wont even come to our area , they operate in areas where people can speak English! they are human also and they are scared!

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by speedyconnect3: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Gilbertase:
my guy, you funny o. While i haven't done anything this dramatic, i have only stopped for these guys on the highway once in my 14 years of driving. And i am at full peace with myself. I use my seatbelt and my car has no ish, but the roads are deathtraps..nothing safe about the roads. You will see some trucks that look like they wanna tip over moving on the highway, cars smoking like hell and with potential to cause real devastation. FRSC and VIO no go stop those ones. Na me wey my car dey kampe, dey go wan check my tire manufacture date. Ati FRSC o, ati VIO o, i aont stopping. If you be superman, by all means stand in front of a moving vehicle. If they were doing their jobs the way they ought to, maybe i would have a little respect for them, but they are NOT! Shikena

How do you manoeuvre when they stay even close to military?
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Kenekingisback: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Where this boy dey since. He don Tay when I read this your regular question. Happy exams to you and your entire family.

Which mumu exams be that?
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

This shows how childish and petty your sister is. She too after paying the money did it make her the poorest person on earth?
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Jaqenhghar: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

OP's narrative showed that he/she was more delighted in what her sister did, than in getting answers to the questions.
Id say so too.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by komodapson(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
We have this large number (35000) just because we as citizens are not law abiding. FRSC officials are performing the function road signs are meant to do.
princebergz:
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
Not all heroes wear capes!
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by QDubz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
I dont like buhari but now i get the change begin with us mantra.
Your sister embarassed an frsc official for saving her and other road users from potential accident and your here glorifying it..
NIGERIA HAVE A LNG WAY TO GO!.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by komodapson(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
FRSC officials are just keen about revenues. I don't know why? Are they revenue generating agencies. Is it part of their statutes.Their role is to sensitize the public about traffic laws...not issuing out tickets. Moreover of what impending danger is a slighthly marked windshield so far is not impairing visibility

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by chinene1(f): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yes, sometimes they do their job but mostly, they stop people and force them to part with money just so they can meet their target. One official told me so.
On a Sunday, I was coming from a filling station on Alagbole, Akure road when they stopped me by formal Mr Biggs. For those who know the area, that is not a major roads. They asked for papers and license, I gave them. Fire extinguisher and spare, I showed them. Then they said 1 of my tires was worn out. This was after 1 of them asked me to go. Apparently, the Oga said something to the one who asked me to go. He suddenly turned and said one of my tire was worn out.
We argued for minutes because they took my license. I was given a ticket of 3k to pay. I paid the next day, went to Alagbado to collect my license and met the 'oga' by chance. The idiot had the audacity to ask me out. It was in the process I found out they only came there to meet their target. That my tire was no bad enough to warrant a ticket. I guess he felt his honesty work would get him points. I was truly angry and told him my mind. For those insulting the OP, you were not there, so you have no right to judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by yoged(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's easy for them to collect #200 from a public cars that doesn't have papers, overloads, no seatbelt. But they will easily charge a private car because of a small offence. Well, anytime they stop me, I don't stop. I don't care. I told one. I will crush his leg next time he dare obstructing me.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by theoldpretender(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
OK...MAKE i tell my story...

Two months ago, I was stopped by the FRSC guys...and they 'dragged me to their office' over 'roadworthiness certificate'.

Long story short...I paid N7500 in fines and other money. Oh, and they did test my car and told me something was wrong with the break.

OK...brake that I fixed 3 months ago? Okay...

Anyways, few days later...I went to my mechanic. And as it turns out...there was a serious brake issue. Cost N30000 to fix. Two weeks later...went back to the FRSC/VIO office...and got a certificaiton of roadworthiness.

Am still annoyed with them, but at the same time, I appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
I wish i could bro but i am still in school
mightyhazell:
can u work as a farm manager? 40k plus accomodation in asaba
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by openmine(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
These type of people are the reason why men/women in uniform behave in a hostile manner towards road users!
The FRSC guy was only doing his job!
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

OP's narrative showed that he/she was more delighted in what the sister did, than in getting answers to the questions.
So should we applaud selective responsibility? Her narrative hinges on her question
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by jakandeola(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:

Next time u will tink before putting a blog as ur brain dont tel u diff bewteen danfo and car anty my sister have a car.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
speedyconnect3:

How do you manoeuvre when they stay even close to military?
even on those times, when they are close to military checkpoints, it's either they don't try to stop me, perhaps cos they have parked many cars already OR i arrive at the checkpoint when it is moving, whence i join the flow and simply do not stop. Obviously, i'll slow down to match the speed of the other moving vehicles.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by egopersonified(f): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
it is this our I begged you attitude that is drawing this country back. that was how madam peace came to beg Nigerians that when a child fails he is asked to repeat so we should allow her husband rule again. that is how bubu is still begging Nigerians to allow him continue to ruin our economy till 2023. that is how bus drivers and taxis park in the middle of the road to pick and drop passengers and wave their hands to beg those behind them while causing hold up. that is how we beg instead of trying to do better.

if I was the one with my sister and she did this, I would apologize to the FRSC staff. why would you demoralize someone for doing his job? your sister should have being arrested immediately for harassment. tmrr if the police comes to rescue you from armed robbers you would still tell them that has their help led to their promotion. rubbish
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Jamesayo: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
It could be painful for your sister but never called for those questions. If she likes, she should fix her screen or keep complaining about the sun, it's for her procrastination not to turn to foolishness. You expect NL to hail your sister for her wrong behaviour, it's uncalled for. A man/husband has just been molested, a father has just been embarrassed. Your sister too will meet hers as a lady/mother and a wife she is or probably will be. I've been in the nest of the FRSC and it wasn't funny but I'll never wash my dirty linen in a public place like this. You should correct your sister and you were proud to share these because you expect dumb people to hail your folly. As someone commented earlier, she'll be in need of help of FRSC and God knows how to deal with her as well. As long as you're in Nigeria for now, you can be sure of not doing things correctly but abusing won't solve it. The tongue must be tamed.
A lot has gone wrong in the country and revolution will start someday, then your eyes will be opened that her excuse of sun hitting the screen is completely baseless. Before then, enjoy the ride with the lopsided thinking... Safety first, you're here sharing the wrong attitude...
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by kamez(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
anyone supporting what the woman did is part of the problem of this country..

the man was doing his job..
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ojlifa: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is what is wrong with Nigeria,your sister violated driving codes,was fined then had the liver to go and confront and officer of the law for doing his job.if it is in any western country ,your sister would be cooling off
In some jail and her driver licences would have been revoked.the officer did not collect bribe and your sister is angry,if he collected you would have been here writing another story.go and tell your sister to count herself lucky

quote author=Bluette post=73625049]Try to overlook

the grammatical errors abeg.

[/quote]
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by lonelydora: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
stuffs4me:

You should be in jail for that.

For wetin nah? Well, he's now my friend on that route
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dochenaj: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
dominique:
After insulting the FRSC guy for doing his job, has her life improved for better? Did it return the fine she paid into her account? Your sister was quite petty tbh, she broke a rule and she still thinks she's within her rights to exert revenge. How the screen got cracked is no concern of the official, the rule states that DO NOT DRIVE WITH A CRACKED WINDSCREEN. If your sister had tried this rubbish in one of the civilized countries we love to put our country against, she would have gotten detained and made to do community service.
Detained for talking to the man calmly and asking him questions? Stop forming knowledge of western legal system without knowing swathe.

In response, can you tell me what crime she will be charged with?
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dochenaj: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Your sister is one of the foolish Nigerians not making Nigeria work. She broke a rule and she was fined and she still had guts o go and confront the officer to nack teeth. She should be ashamed of herself. If she was in a developed country would she even try it? Na jail she go spend Christmas and New year. Rubbish
What will she be jailed for? You appear to know absolutely nothing about developed countries and their legal system.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Them VIO boys are the worst. since when they seized my mother's car and stressed me for the whole day, I never stopped for them again, I always outsmart them and drive off, never again will I stop for them, their wahala is rooming, even my father too hates them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Dead As Hilux Van Crashes With Motorcycle In Kogi State. Graphic Photos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.