Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) (33811 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by GistMore: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian man on twitter with user id @kena_ewuru, received the greatest shock of his life. He was thinking of returning home so he could freshen up and go for shiloh, he came back home and met his whole apartment on fire.

According to his post; he has nothing left on this whole world except the only clothes that he's wearing which he went out with. Read his tweet below!

I just came back and met my whole apartment on fire. The only thing I own in this world is my phone and the clothes I'm wearing. How is Your december going

See more photos - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-returns-home-and-meet-his-whole-apartment-on-fire-photos

1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by GistMore: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2018
See More Photos Of The Man whose Apartment Gut Fire here >>> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-returns-home-and-meet-his-whole-apartment-on-fire-photos

1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Annie55: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Not like there's any "good" time for something like this to happen but this is certainly a bad time. See Christmas preparation and all. I can't imagine the pressure on him especially if he's got family (people) depending on him for daily supplies. It's just sad.

17 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Rosay15(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oops, this is sad
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by youngking22(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Exactly what i experienced on 18 dec 2017, slept and woke up to meet a burned sitting room i.e burned to ashes and cold. Just keep thanking GOD every day because wetin man day see everyday.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Village people won’t leave someone alone

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
He dosent sound disturbed

7 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Ogirheema: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who will use this opportunity to blame Buhari?
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sorry! No one deserves to start from the scratch in this Buhari era. It is already dificult for those running less those starting over.

#Richdad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Codezz: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Look at what Buhari is causing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
And no neighbor to the rescue?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by bidemz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
The Xmas literally turned BLACK for him

I pray this kinda disaster stay far away from everyone reading this comment

17 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
For this buhari regime nawaoh
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
shocked

Chineke! People who can't possibly feel what he's feeling will keep telling him

"It's the will of God " angry
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
please how do I change my moniker? cheesy
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by nattty(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngking22:
Exactly what i experienced on 18 dec 2017,
slept and woke up to meet a burned sitting room i.e burned to ashes and cold.
Just keep thanking GOD every day because wetin man day see everyday.
Thank God 4 ur life oo but which kind mumu sleep be that undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nawa dont u ve neighbour or re u an ireland
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by aguiyi2: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ewoooo!, in this Buhari period!.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Peter4naz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hs
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by kunleweb: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hades2016:
Village people won’t leave someone alone

grin
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
He dosent sound disturbed
Because you're in his head abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by DonHummer(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
please lets be careful this harmattan season.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Roof A 2 Flat Apartment(2bedrm/3bedrm) / Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.