Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) (33818 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by lateezy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Timil: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
nattty:

Thank God 4 ur life oo but which kind mumu sleep be that undecided
Its easier to say.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by TYKLINTYZA(f): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Take heart bro. Once there's life, there's hope. New beginning. May it all work out in your favour.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Drwords(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngking22:
Exactly what i experienced on 18 dec 2017,
slept and woke up to meet a burned sitting room i.e burned to ashes and cold.
Just keep thanking GOD every day because wetin man day see everyday.

And you didn't feel any heat oh.

After someone will be rejecting hell fire
undecided

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by mungoparks: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Its not his house, its someone else's house, shiloh ko.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Gossiplover: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
sad
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by zone51: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
He dosent sound disturbed

The did has been done, what do you expect him to do?....He is probably rich to start over again....besides, It will get to a point in life, many things won't bother you much.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Richdad50:
Sorry! No one deserves to start from the scratch in this Buhari era. It is already dificult for those running less those starting over.

#Richdad

it is enough pain to loose. blaming it on the president doesn't undo the already done.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Eyya RIP
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Yea, and that's exactly what I like about him.

Some would commit suicide just for such incident.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by aAK1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is why it's a great idea to get insurance
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
PhenomenalAustin:
please how do I change my moniker? cheesy
why do u want to change it in the first place
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lord have mercy. Harmattan don come again na sos so burn burn u go dey hear everywhere. cry
Sorry bro.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Raptureminded(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Are u two acting script.... undecided
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
How do disturbed people sound?
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Cheeryfeet: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian man on twitter with user id @kena_ewuru, received the greatest shock of his life. He was thinking of returning home so he could freshen up and go for shiloh, he came back home and met his whole apartment on fire.

According to his post; he has nothing left on this whole world except the only clothes that he's wearing which he went out with. Read his tweet below!

I just came back and met my whole apartment on fire. The only thing I own in this world is my phone and the clothes I'm wearing. How is Your december going

See more photos - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-returns-home-and-meet-his-whole-apartment-on-fire-photos
. Hope you still went to Shiloh, the trying of our faith worketh patience, you have life , you have all you can ever ask for, the best is yet to come
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Chineke! People who can't possibly feel what he's feeling will keep telling him

"It's the will of God " angry
is it ur will?

1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Cheeryfeet:
. Hope you still went to Shiloh, the trying of our faith worketh patience, you have life , you have all you can ever ask for, the best is yet to come

If you believe in god go to god, all these pastors with Shiloh etc are only there to grow dangerously wealthy without government booty...
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by baratech: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ogirheema:
Who will use this opportunity to blame Buhari?

Buhari why
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Ogirheema: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
baratech:

Buhari why
Lmao
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow, he should not loose hope, there is hope for him.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Vicktorify: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
cry
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngking22:
Exactly what i experienced on 18 dec 2017,
slept and woke up to meet a burned sitting room i.e burned to ashes and cold.
Just keep thanking GOD every day because wetin man day see everyday.
Hmmm!!
As in you were in the bedroom?
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Good one. I noticed, too. Probably trying to trend.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by youngking22(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Hmmm!!
As in you were in the bedroom?
yea that day i was sick my brother that travelled retuned in the middle of the night
and left all the electronics on which resulted to fire
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by arantess: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Hes trying not to lose his mind or you want him to roll over and die??
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian man on twitter with user id @kena_ewuru, received the greatest shock of his life. He was thinking of returning home so he could freshen up and go for shiloh, he came back home and met his whole apartment on fire.

According to his post; he has nothing left on this whole world except the only clothes that he's wearing which he went out with. Read his tweet below!

I just came back and met my whole apartment on fire. The only thing I own in this world is my phone and the clothes I'm wearing. How is Your december going

See more photos - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-returns-home-and-meet-his-whole-apartment-on-fire-photos

Sorry man, such a huge huge loss.

God of Shiloh couldn't even save ur house from burning to ashes.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Too unfortunate, but He has gotten a lot of donations and assistance from Twitter.. Power of social media smiley
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by Cmanforall: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

No neighbours? No one to call fire service?

Lesson: Be nice to your least neighbours, irrespective of class. (Got reasons to say this).

Anyway, there must be a trigger, probably electrical or from the kitchen. Guys should also be careful with Electric iron (left ON) especially when in a hurry for work or something.
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by alomeda600(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
How far is owerri from Ogbomosho
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Because we both share similar names sad
Re: Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
PhenomenalAustin:

Because we both share similar names sad
Well at least i created my account before yours but u can keep the moniker, its nice to know that am not the only Phenomenal personality in NL!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.