Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Everyone Check This Out,this Is No Joke You Can Now Buy Love And Trust - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone Check This Out,this Is No Joke You Can Now Buy Love And Trust (613 Views)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / A Love And Trust Lady. / Why Is It Hard To Get Someone To Love And Trust These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Check This Out,this Is No Joke You Can Now Buy Love And Trust by shadex1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2007
Wow,this is really kind of funny but it seems like we can now buy love and trust with money.Hey some of you might of seen this before and prolly not be surprised but damnthis producy i the whole idea of this product is crazy
would love everyone to see this though Maybe Seun Can do me a favour by posting it on the Main Page.
I can't remember what i was reading,but i came across Oxytocin (involved in social recognition and bonding, and might be involved in the formation of trust and love between people.) and decided to learn more about it today And i came across this site that sells this product,kind of like a body spray you spray on yourself and most people you come in contact with would develop some level of trust for you,and definitely that would lead to them falling in love with you if it were in a dating field.
Its kind of crazy you know but its seems like scientist are going haywire.LoL
Imaging using it to encourage more customers to come to your shop or using it to get a date with someone or even using it to secure an employment.
Maybe someone should try it out and tell me out it works.lol

Anywayz you guys should check the site out

www.verolabs.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife-ladies Only(22-28) / Fire!fire!fire! / I Need A Nice And Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.