Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome (33145 Views)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Celebrityblog: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Here are before and after Photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's beautiful daughters, Sharon and Charlene.

The younger sister Charlene was the Chief Bridesmaid of her elder Sister.

See more photos from Source.

SOURCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Celebrityblog: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
See more photos Of Cherlyn Oyakhilome and see them with their grandma, pastor Chris oyakhilome mother and with Sinach here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Celebrityblog: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who is more beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by haywire07(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
They are both ripe

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Donexy16(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
haywire07:
They are both ripe

Yeah and one has been harvested already... Remainder one

11 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by haywire07(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Donexy16:

Yeah and one has been harvested already... Remainder one
God willing and with my regular tithe, I'll harvest the second one

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by dollytino4real(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
they are not even fine o

6 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Donexy16(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
haywire07:

Very possible while you're still asleep

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Shookonekilla: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yurk

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by ibori1(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2018
gud md bad new
note no more free odds here anymore you can drop u number so I add u on WhatsApp so we discuss
(Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) 1 Share (Un-Share )
#T
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by frbona: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are not even fine o
Envy talking

7 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by AuroraB(f): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are not even fine o
The younger one is smiley

3 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by internationalman(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Just like 2face this man doesn't need a DNA test to verify he's their father.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by pyyxxaro: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Who there help lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Rextizzle(m): 2:52am On Dec 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are not even fine o
Are you fine? see person that looks like dead monkey, ugly shapeless girl. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by highqueen(f): 3:29am On Dec 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are not even fine o
The younger one is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by BlackPantherxXx: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
embarassedThe younger one ...the bridesmaid is super hot!

I would like to use my ROD like Moses to part her thighs kiss

5 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by speedyconnect3: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2018
The younger looks innocent.

Like ngozi..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Yabaleftstudent: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by keryj(f): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Cute girls.

The younger is sweet looking
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Ayobami7(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Cute 目前这比分晋级
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by dollytino4real(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Are you fine? see person that looks like dead monkey, ugly shapeless girl. cheesy
u be their p.a

2 Likes

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by cyborg123(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
haywire07:
grin
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please leave pastor pikin alone
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by InansBobo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Beautiful girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by martineverest(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
esan women are always beautiful

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by lonelydora: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Most girls who grew up under separate homes (parents divorced) are always rude.

Pretty girls shaa
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2018
fine girl.... see as she fresh like today bread

1 Like

Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by condralbedez: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Charlene!is she married too ?
Re: Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
ain't u ashamed of always begging, their is dignity in labour..... goan do manual jobs n u will get d 3k in 2days

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.