Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos (792 Views)

Robbers In Ibadan / How To Deal With Spoilt Brats That Smoke At The Gas Station / Uber Signs Deal With Volvo To Buy 24,000 Self-Driving SUVs For Taxi Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos by ampboss1: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Lagos state for several years now has been one of the most flourishing states in Nigeria. A lot of people are in Lagos already and more people are still making plans to move over there in quest for a better life.

Due to the nature of the state and the population of people in the state; it attracts a lot of things both good and bad.

Aside the heavy traffic, strange characters, bizarre experiences and so on, there is still another problem that gives most commuters sleepless night – being attacked by robbers. This is an experience most people hope and wish not to experience. Even you wouldn’t want such.

If eventually you fall into the hands of these wicked traffic robbers, there are things we would suggest you do to remain safe. Your properties matter though, but life should always come first.
How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos below!!

http://automilas.com/2018/12/06/how-to-deal-with-traffic-robbers-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Nonso92(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Put screwdriver in the handle of my car door.

Put your hand inside my car, I chook you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Safely Drive In Windy Weather / Affordable Toyota Camry Forsale / Limited Edition Electric Volkswagen Sells Out Before Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.