Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Robbers In Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Robbers In Ibadan (1429 Views)

How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Traffic Jam Robbers: How They Operate And How To Prevent Being A Victim / Twitter User Who Got Chased By Supposed Robbers While Driving Shares His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2021
If you’re in Ibadan please don’t drive with your doors unlocked especially when parked.

These two scammers/robbers tried me at Orita market. Before I knew it one was already in my truck.

Something that I’ll have legally killed him for in most states in the USA.

Be careful out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by nurey(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Daddy someone cannot play hide and seek with you again grin
stay safe sir

7 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2021
nurey:
Daddy someone cannot play hide and seek with you again grin

stay safe sir

Sadly, I’m going to have to stop defending Nigeria at this rate angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by replete(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Stay safe sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by KatrakaNG(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Follow some of this tips. Car jackers are getting bolder by the day. Most importantly, don't drive without a tracker installed in your car.

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by uboma(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2021
It happens in other places even here in the FCT.

The crime rate keeps soaring since the past four years.

Even if your car has no functional AC, while in traffic, wind up your windows, leaving little space to avoid suffocation, same applies to when one is parked and waiting for someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
If you’re in Ibadan please don’t drive with your doors unlocked especially when parked.

These two scammers/robbers tried me at Orita market. Before I knew it one was already in my truck.

Be careful out there.

Always drive with a langalanga, within easy reach........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by Alvin007: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

What’s a Langalanga? grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2021
uboma:
It happens in other places even here in the FCT.

The crime rate keeps soaring since the past four years.

Even if your car has no functional AC, while in traffic, wind up your windows, leaving little space to avoid suffocation, same applies to when one is parked and waiting for someone.

That’s how they almost got me. I was parked and waiting for someone. I thought I should give the engine a rest so I turned the ac and engine of angry

They ran away when I raised an alarm. Like the one I was thought when you are being charged by a bear grin

I’m pretty sure many there would think I have brain touch but desperate times demand desperate measures.

7 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by uboma(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

That’s how they almost got me. I was parked and waiting for someone. I thought I should give the engine a rest so I turned the ac and engine of angry

They ran away when I raised an alarm. Like the one I was thought when you are being charged by a bear grin

I’m pretty sure many there would think I have brain touch but desperate times demand desperate measures.

Thankfully your sense organs were at alert.

Everyone needs to take the appropriate measures/steps to ensure his/her protection and safety because our security agents have been overwhelmed....

Store all valuables in the trunk, not inside the car. Don't even leave as little as 50naira visible to onlookers.

Welcome back home once again, this is the country we live in.

Hopefully it will get better soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by Kettlecorn: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
At this rate, we will all need to "conceal carry" to be safe. In addition, as a simple deterrent, put a koboko in open view on your dashboard and one in your back widow. Pepper spray and bear spray as backup are good too. May God keep us all safe.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kettlecorn:
At this rate, we will all need to "conceal carry" to be safe. In addition, as a simple deterrent, put a koboko in open view on your dashboard and one in your back widow. Pepper spray and bear spray as backup are good too. May God keep us all safe.

Amen o. He was in my passenger seat in a flash. Just imagine that.
Re: Robbers In Ibadan by Kettlecorn: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Amen o. He was in my passenger seat in a flash. Just imagine that.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I would have jumped out of the car and not stop running until I reach Bere Oje!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by sultaan(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Which one of the 3 guys in the first picture?

Could they have mistaken you as offering a ride because it seems they jumped into the next available keke.

We shouldn't only see each other as a threat, and also respond to threats with extreme violence.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2021
sultaan:
Which one of the 3 guys in the first picture?

Could they have mistaken you as offering a ride because it seems they jumped into the next available keke.

We shouldn't only see each other as a threat, and also respond to threats with extreme violence.

Like kabukabu......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Like kabukabu......... cheesy

That post want even worth responding to.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by BoboKush(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
No be this people collect 5k i was naive n a fool too
They call themselves taskforce say i park for express
Around challenge..... I didn't stay a minute there.... Inside keke too like this they were 5.... Some in keke three came out... I was actually disorganised that day

Ever since.... I have been looking for them

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
BoboKush:
Around challenge..... I didn't stay a minute there.... Inside keke too like this they were 5.... Some in keke three came out... I was actually disorganised that day

No uniform too? This droopy armed troglodytes didn’t ask for money. Just leapt inside my vehicle.
Re: Robbers In Ibadan by uboma(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2021
BoboKush:

Lol.

When you finally meet them, what are you planning on doing?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Be careful out there.

I'll need to send you that thing we talked about wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The only language the streets understand cool

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I'll need to send you that thing we talked about wink

Walahi I’m ready Sir.

Let’s all be crazy together in this country. No more Mr. Nice Guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by kingreign(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Tip, always have a small but very effective weapon that can unleash fatal or life threatening amage with you in your car. Also, have friends in Army barracks.

When any Bush meat strays into your territory, threaten them, if they try to act foolish, with one swipe, aim for a vital organ on their body. If they are calm, lock door and drive to a barracks.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by BoboKush(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
uboma:

Lol.

When you finally meet them, what are you planning on doing?

E dey ma mind

Shey u saw video that trend yesterday police wey enter carnal.... We go recreate some major tin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by BoboKush(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

No uniform too? This droopy armed troglodytes didn’t ask for money. Just leapt inside my vehicle.

Next is telling u... U wrongly park..... Some of them don wear polo or they show u ID card in mufti

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
BoboKush:

E dey ma mind

Shey u saw video that trend yesterday police wey enter carnal.... We go recreate some major tin

It is not advisable to take the laws into your own hands... You should know better though.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers In Ibadan by BoboKush(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
uboma:

It is not advisable to take the laws into your own hands... You should know better though.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Peugeot 504 Tailed Our Crysler 300 / Can Anyone Spot The Joke In This Picture? / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.