Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (48283 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Bolanle Ninolowo & Wife Kiss In Then Vs Recent Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute / Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by BuhariBuster: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ayobami7:
目前这比分晋级半

你的头像椰子
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good news.

We want more of this.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by zudozz: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
yoluba woman..she go don knack well well ... all that period! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
BuhariBuster:

你的头像椰子
你的头像椰子目前这比分晋级半
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by dayleke: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Waa gbayi padi mii.....

Back at you bro...
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by BuhariBuster: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
myboy2111:

你的头像椰子目前这比分晋级半

我不怪。布哈里我責備
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thank God for the restoration of this home
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by channel801(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry crap undecided another yeyebrities couple separation

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

Contact me for a verified AdSense Account or leave your details here.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
The guy luks full of himself. I smell fyn boi ego!
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by GMbuharii: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
Good for him.. Females jumping at him go reduce small

Yesso
grin

Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
This won't go well with some people
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Make up to break up again,this one wey Groupies dey follow up and down
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by baysol: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
NOC1:
It is a good news, most couples who have passed through that phase of life make a very good home once they are back together, the life outside will make them behave, the gossips from close friends, the insults from relations and the unnecessary approach from small boys and girls will make them cherish what they have as two in one.
Beautiful people. Lesson learned, many can learn from this that, divorce is not always the answer to marital problems. What God as yoked together is very powerful, the hubby has shown the basic ingredient of marriage, humility. Thanking God for both of you, keep prospering in Jesus name.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
channel801:

Contact me for a verified AdSense Account or leave your details here.

grin check my signature man I need it asap
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ayobami7:
目前这比分晋级半
Bshdjdjjrvrbjfifbrhfibfbrjgokqbeofjfbbdofjrhuavsvd
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
I just don’t like the guys fake accent in movies.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by baby124: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
MENTORCH:
I just don’t like the guys fake accent in movies.

His accent is real. He lived in the US for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Better, God hates divorce.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by Badooguy: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good talk, manage this for the weekend
NOC1:
It is a good news, most couples who have passed through that phase of life make a very good home once they are back together, the life outside will make them behave, the gossips from close friends, the insults from relations and the unnecessary approach from small boys and girls will make them cherish what they have as two in one.

Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by merits(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Hope he stops sleeping around after this reunion..i can see Mercy Aigbe's comment. They are the real home breakers
Na so me too see mercy aigbe ooo,real home breaker.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by xh3ungold: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mr philanderer
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
baby124:

His accent is real. He lived in the US for a long time.

That accent isn’t real, it doesn’t matter how long you have lived in US. That’s why he doesn’t speak loudly.
Re: Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce & Her Twin Boys, 3 Years From Now (Edited Photo) / Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / Mbong Amata Shows Side Boobs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.