Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) (30869 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by staytravel: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Barcelona Striker Luis Suarez has gotten a new tattoo of his goal celebration on his neck.

The Uruguay international would kiss his finger in tribute to his wife Sofia, with the celebration being completed when he kisses three of his fingers, signifying his wife and children.

Now, he has gone further by having that goal celebration tattooed on his neck and he shared a video on Instagram.

Suarez has scored nine goals in 18 appearances for Barcelona so far this season, meaning the celebration has got plenty of outing.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/barcelona-star-luis-suarez-gets-new.html

I don't understand young people....
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Guy go put your Song for better site for Download
It is hard to download
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by Mike008(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Big bite
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by chiboy1116: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
Man suraze is talented.
Nobody can tell me this guy isn't better than Ronaldo who is only good at impregnating and raping women while he begs for penalties.
Messi is Da G. O. A. T
angry
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by chiboy1116: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Bloody vampire! Dembele plays better than him. I bet he's still always in the starting 11 despite his inconsistent performance, because of his friendship with Messi. Dembele should get more playing time even when Suarez returns.
like eh ...that Barca coach is so blind , common dembele is Barca's 2nd best forward after Messi , evn coutinho of recent has been average ...but what do I know grin
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:

I reject that rubbish.
I wanted to say some stuff to you...but then I decided to checked you profile and I said No wonder.
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
chiboy1116:
like eh ...that Barca coach is so blind , common dembele is Barca's 2nd best forward after Messi , evn coutinho of recent has been average ...but what do I know grin
Brother, Valverde should be coaching Osasuna, not Barcelona. I hate his tactics! I hate the way he's making Barcelona play! I even hate his looks! Coutinho is not living up to the hype at all. Dembele has played lesser minutes, but still, his stats are better than Coutinho's! Dembele just needs to work harder and show more discipline. Just watch; Suarez will return from injury and he'll quickly drop Dembele back on the bench and kill his momentum.
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
Man suraze is talented.
Nobody can tell me this guy isn't better than Ronaldo who is only good at impregnating and raping women while he begs for penalties.
Messi is Da G. O. A. T
This nigganometry
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by chiboy1116: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Brother, Valverde should be coaching Osasuna, not Barcelona. I hate his tactics! I hate the way he's making Barcelona play! I even hate his looks! Coutinho is not living up to the hype at all. Dembele has played lesser minutes, but still, his stats are better than Coutinho's! Dembele just needs to work harder and show more discipline. Just watch; Suarez will return from injury and he'll quickly drop Dembele back on the bench and kill his momentum.
valgreen wasn't meant 4 Barca , he's so pragmatic , I can't believe Suarez still starts for a team like Barca .....if Barca really wants to win the UCL , they should either drop Suarez or pray he starts scoring , dude hasn't scored in more than 17 games in the UCL , he had only one goal last season ...dembele has a better record than him in the UCL over the last 17games , cos I can't see Barca winning a team like juve ,man city with this current Suarez . He can't even trap the ball , he can't pass the ball , and he gets in the way of Messi .
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Once a member of the Starboy crew, now a member of Otu crew....
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by Whazar(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Starboytwo:
Since he moved to Barca I have hated him .....I hate anything spanish
God will heal you
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
He likes tattoos too much.
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by Lanry1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
Man suraze is talented.
Messi is Da G. O. A. T

I pity you
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Starboytwo:
Since he moved to Barca I have hated him .....I hate anything spanish

too bad, I already made plans to sponsor a 'starboy' to Spain for 1 year
Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
emmabest2000:
Otagbu

Otagbu mmuo.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

too bad, I already made plans to sponsor a 'starboy' to Spain for 1 year
na xo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon / 'Sterling’s 1-Year-Old Son Strikes The Ball Cleaner Than Iwobi' - Twitter User / Unveiling Nigeria’s Richest Players And How Much They Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.