Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit (841 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Jewellery Thief Exposed After She Tried To Rob A House In Lagos / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by GistMore: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Local beauty queen Tumelo Juliana Nare is probably regretting the decision not to finish paying for a vibrator intimacy gadget she had purchased from a fellow model on credit. The seller, Leerose was unamused by Nare’s decision to block her from contacting her on social media platforms and resorted to exposing her. Nare who is reported to be dating a gospel musician is said to have returned the intimacy gadget to Leerose on the condition that she would only take it back after she had finished paying for them. Speaking to H-Metro, Leerose said,

It is true I exposed her because she had blocked my contact and the only platform was the WhatsApp group. Nare borrowed my item and started ignoring my calls and messages until she blocked my contacts and that annoyed me. I will come and tell you the whole story when I get into town.

However, Nare disputed that the dispute was about a intimacy gadget, insisting that she had borrowed a power bank instead.

Leerose gave me her power bank after attending an event, and I forgot to return it upon leaving the venue. I didn’t see her and had to go with it. For a week and a half I didn’t see her, and I promised to return it since I had travelled, but she decided to expose me to other models, maybe to tarnish my image. I no longer owe her any money, and I am done with her.

See more - http://gistmore.com/model-exposed-after-she-fails-to-pay-for-sex-toy-bought-on-credit-photos

Re: Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by GistMore: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nare disputed that the dispute was about a intimacy gadget, insisting that she had borrowed a power bank instead.
And you have been cuming with the Powerbank!!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by Auxtin85(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
The power bank na to empower her t0t0 or to store power for the t0t0.
Re: Slay Queen Exposed After She Fails To Pay For intimacy gadget Bought On Credit by Olodo24: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
intimacy gadget bought on credit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OLX And Jiji Has Been Overtaken By Thieves And Fraudsters! / Megaband Fm 97.3 In Owerri Use And Dump Its Workers / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Cutting A Criminal's Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.