Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Autologic: My Car Journey - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autologic: My Car Journey (1209 Views)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / My Bad Experience With Autologic / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autologic: My Car Journey by hulkaman: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Before anyone starts to say this was paid or something like That, let me state that this a simple honest review of service rendered an an appreciation for a good job done.

I own a Mazda 6 2006 model and after some Kazeem handled my car after asking him to fix my Ac it started having crazy issues ..he seemed to be compounding the issues as well as his fellow Kazeem’s and I didn’t know who to carry my car to..Nigerians hv a phobia for anything not in the likes of Toyota n co..

My car was So crazy it would buck and jerk on any gear, along with other crazy idling issues, m not a mechanic , but I have my fair share of knowledge about mechanical entities and how they should work.. and I could tell u I didn’t have a car.. just a piece of crap....

One fateful day driving through Osborne , managing my scrap as it still moves, trying to meet up with a meeting with a client make we see weda the guy go drop money ( in a software dev btw) the unthinkable happens.. I hear a rattling noise from
The engine, hmmmmm this sounds like knocking sounds ooo..I thought.. welll I don’t check my oil before leaving the house (don’t judge me) I check my oil level indicator on the dash ..no issues ..so I go on...until my car just stops like that...I’m surprised..I manage to move this car to one side of the road ooo.. u should have seen me.. people just dey look me like say dem never see car break down before...wasn’t funny

Back to my car, I assume maybe overheating from 3mb traffic , so I call water guy ....water water..give me two.. for my mind I go use cold water kill this car today..
I chill .. opens the cap and see water full there to the brim(notice I said water) I didnt know better...so want water then.. bottom line I had to tow the car home , cuz u dare not leave ur car on Osborne say na breakdown..No way...

Long story short ..engine has knocked...and the Kazeem didn’t put the oil indicator socket/wire so no feeds to my dashboard..I had just serviced weeks before...

So I had to get a new engine oooo...but o could not afford to get a Kazeem again.. to wire it..so I put Oga Google to the test.. turns out peeps on nairaland are actually great people ( which is why I’m typing all this )

Enter AUTOLOGIC , someone gave me his contact on nairaland and I gave him a call..
Trust me I was skeptical, as every Nigerian would , but I wanted to serve my curiosity...and m glad I did...

Autologic took this car electrical to another level, diagnostics schematics the works (remember I said I know about mechanics) , he wasn’t just doing, he had a reason for every plug , every socket , every sensor.....

Nothing makes the mind at ease than facts ...and nothing gets it right like computers....

Remember I said the car was jerking..turns out the Kazeem took power from the feed supplying the gear box ... (I know right) he probably didn’t know better..

One by one Autologic dealt with all the faults and they disappeared on the error codes..this one nobi film trick or YouTube video...I personally requested to be present .

Did I spend much ?? I probably did... did I learn much ...ooohh I learnt a great deal and got my money’s worth....

Now my car is as good as new with no check engine light at all( it’s a big deal for me ) drives smoothly with no electrical bohaha..

Life is short ..appreciate those that do a good job and encourage them to do better.. Autologic did a tremendous job on my car and I’m mighty glad I met him hence this.

P.s
Gbagada area is where is workshop is...and u won’t be sorry...

3 Likes

Re: Autologic: My Car Journey by CityNGR: 12:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Hehehe advert toh badt

Is that not mayor...

1 Like

Re: Autologic: My Car Journey by hulkaman: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Here are some pictures of the journey....

Re: Autologic: My Car Journey by olumide4christ: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice one...Autologic sure knows his onions well...I have used him before...recommended to me by one of our esteemed gurus in the cartalk section.
Re: Autologic: My Car Journey by mider: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Can I get his contact?
olumide4christ:
Nice one...Autologic sure knows his onions well...I have used him before...recommended to me by one of our esteemed gurus in the cartalk section.
Re: Autologic: My Car Journey by olumide4christ: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
mider:
Can I get his contact?

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Ix35 Gear Problem / What Is Your Thoughts And Experience On Toyota Camry 2016? / Sanwo-olu’s Plan For Transportation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.