Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu (35839 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by harbdulrasaq88(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Popular Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, said he has been kidnapped more than once, and explained how he became a regular customer of kidnappers.

The comic actor said he was kidnapped twice because his abductors thought he was rich, adding that he would no longer show off on social media platforms to avoid being kidnapped again.

Speaking on The Gist show aired by Hiptv, Mr. Ibu disclosed that he chose to exhibit a modest lifestyle on and off the TV because of his past ordeals at the hands of kidnappers.

“They say our job is about packaging but that does not apply to some of us again. Packaging no longer matters in the entertainment industry because of the fear of kidnappers, who could be made to believe that we are rich as being paraded on the screen,” he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/why-i-was-kidnapped-twice-mr-ibu.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Freethought(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian kidnappers still believe all pot bellied men are rich. So mr ibu, until yu hav 6packs, dey will kip coming fr yu

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by NegeduGrace(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
them no even fear his facegringringringrin

14 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by dotcomnamename: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Factfinder1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
So as old as u are you follow those kids to flaunt things online....

Ayele ooooo ebosi

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by oviejnr(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok, but seriously i dont know what to say on this matter. I just rushed to book space, i refuse to spare any topic on FP today. That Lady above me, just carry load put for my head. sad sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Silentscreamer(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
good for him

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by davedy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by OsitaJustice: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
They kidnapped you to laugh and forget recession

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Tazdroid(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin it's high time guys stop living a fake life.

Come together and fight piracy in that way you won't have to pretend to be rich, you will be rich grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by SageTravels: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
LOLZZZ. Even for film you be poor man.

DON'T SHOW OFF ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by obagangan: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
u Na for real. packaging don komot for Ur level.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by oshe11: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment

6 Likes

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Vickiweezy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by chomxy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
eew
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by VickyRotex(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eyah!

"Irinisi, ni se ni lojo" embarassed
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by SexyNairalander: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
booked
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by omhor(f): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Money no dey pocket, but swagger dey. Lol
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by chimah3(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
angry
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by abeniagbon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
when the hardship of a country is so much.. they tend to see things in a different angle thinking everyone is rich, even this pot belle man
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by columbus007(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by mohciz69(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
So them kidnap am...ok
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
1...2...times sha! Oga mr Ibu, na mumu dem fit kidnap twice nauw.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by jacoik(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
And what do you want me to do now ehhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Prince533(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
cool They Went To The Wrong Person Puhahahah
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by ekensi01: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
i think they are been linked by person close to you or your security personal are to local or old.
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by collitexnaira(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
So for your mind u re not rich

Someone worth 5 million is considered a rich man by those kidnappers
Re: Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu by Franzinni: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
gerarahia!!! Us wey den never kidnap once nko? Should we now be jealous!?

You that they kidnapped self it was because they were training new kidnappers and they use you for practice... Make their hand strong....

On a serious note tho
Thank God for your life because those kidnappers no dey smile again.... Many have died in their net....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.