Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Marry A God-fearing Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (18015 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Interesting15: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

This is such an interesting issue that is of great interest to our yet-to-get-married ladies, but I will try expressing certain things with the little space at my disposal.

First of all, it's quite funny how various meanings are being attached to the term "God-fearing man". To some ladies, a God-fearing man is simply a man that believes in the existence of God and perhaps attend church services every Sunday. You know, someone actually said a God-fearing man is a man that doesn't wear jean trousers (I can't stop laughing at this)

But, who is a "real God-fearing man"? A "real God-fearing man" is that man who has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and who is living every aspect of his life in accordance with the will of God. He is a spiritual man, filled with the Spirit of God, who is always pushing towards pleasing God and obeying God's commandments. He doesn't fornicate, he doesn't steal, he keeps running from lies and falsehoods, he doesn't keep bad companies, he doesn't indulge in alcoholism, but he serves God in spirit and in truth.

You will agree with me then that these 'real God-fearing men' are rare, and it's not a surprise why many ladies are interested in having them as husbands. Before telling you how you can get one for yourself as a husband, let me highlight some reasons why ladies should aim at marrying God-fearing husbands.

1. He Won't Cheat On You: Today, it's getting so bad that it is becoming a standard for men to be deemed sexually irresponsible. You hear things like "men are polygamous in nature", "all men cheats", etc. This is absurd, as there are few God-fearing guys who have chosen to honour God with their bodies and are very disciplined.

No reasonable woman want to share her husband with someone else, and so, a woman desire a husband that will stick faithfully to her alone. Many yet-to-get-married ladies are trying to avoid the mistakes which many already-married women made when choosing a husband. Do you know that today, many already-married women are avoiding sexual intercourse with their promiscuous husbands? Why? Simply because, they have seen cases where a sexually irresponsible husband passed to his wife deadly sexual viruses like AIDS, which ended the poor woman's life prematurely. Such women are not enjoying their marriages!

But this is one of the things a woman enjoys when she marries a man that fears the LORD. He obeys the commandments of God that a man should be contented with his wife's body alone (Proverbs 5:19), and should avoid adultery (Exodus 20:14, Romans 13:9)

2. He Is A Responsible Man That Will Give You A Happy Marriage And Life: Of course, marrying a God-fearing man does not automatically guarantee a happy marriage. However, a difference between a God-fearing man and other kinds of men is that, a God-fearing man is a "broken man". That is to say, the Holy Spirit has worked on him, and he will always be quick to make you happy to please God

While various women today are unfortunately suffering domestic violence in their marriages, a real God-fearing man won't dare raise his hands on you so as he won't displease God (1 Peter 3:7, Ephesians 5:25)

He is a responsible man with a good reputation in the society (Proverbs 31:23). He is a hardworking man (2 Thessalonians 3:14) that will indulge in legitimate works (Ephesians 4:28) to provide for his home. Since he won't keep bad companies nor have a concubine somewhere, he is able to give his wife healthy attention so she won't be lonely in her marriage. And since he doesn't waste money clubbing, partying, etc, he will have enough money to channel towards various profitable investments that will transcend into a comfortable future for his wife and children.

3. A God-fearing Man Is The "Real Romantic Lover": Here is how things are. JESUS CHRIST is the Perfect Lover. A God-fearing man is a bride of Jesus. The man learns from Jesus how to be a perfect romantic husband, and he exhibits them towards his wife. So, a God-fearing man is a real romantic man that will 'spoil' you with 'real' and 'pure' love.

You know, I laugh when I hear some ladies saying things like "Christian brothers are boring and unromantic". What you don't know is that, these brothers are only taming themselves now (to avoid falling into sin). Once they get married, they will unleash themselves in marriage!

HOW THEN CAN YOU ATTRACT A GOD-FEARING MAN?

As you should know already, these types of men are rare. Therefore, real God-fearing men are rare diamonds that God gives to some 'selected sisters' as gifts. These 'selected sisters' are God's own daughters which He recognises. These God-fearing guys are His own recognised sons, and He won't allow them marry just any kind of woman (so they won't make them deviate from His will)

Now, how can you as a lady become part of this 'selected sisters' (daughters of God) so you can earn for yourself a God-fearing man as a husband. It is simple. YOU ONLY NEED TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR OF YOUR LIFE, FORSAKE SIN ENTIRELY AND LIVE A LIFESTYLE OF HOLINESS.

If you call yourself a Christian sister and you still indulge in certain unholy activities, you are not part of this "selected recognised daughters of His". You must serve God in Spirit and in Truth.

Additionally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing (such can never work). Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsible, etc.

I pray for every sister reading this, you won't miss it in marriage in Jesus Name Amen!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1907830495994873&id=100003038222908

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Oluromantic: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2018
The first way to attract a God-fearing man is to be God fearing yourself. And not expecting one Godly man that will just overlook ur extreme misbehaviors and terrible attitudes and past as if they don't matter all in d name of being a man or God-fearing

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by janettee(f): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2018
BS!!. Anyone who believes a god-fearing man can't cheat is living in a bubble cheesy.

Being god-fearing has nothing to do with finding a good partner!. Stop letting nonsense like this dictate who you should be with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by luvmijeje(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2018
In my short term on earth, I've realise one is not necessarily attracted to a God fearing man. Because most God fearing man are not compatible with you. Except if you want to marry for the sake of marriage.

What's my point? You should pray for a man who will love you irrespective of your flaws and a man you will love irrespective of his flaws.

Most marriage are crashing today because most hide their flaws at a stage they shouldn't.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by mikeweezy(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2018
if only we walk on the paths of our grandparents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Justnice11: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2018
mikeweezy:
if only we walk on the paths of our grandparents

Hmm
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by candelahria(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
I so love this write-up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by yjgm(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na Wa o

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Tokziby: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wah for all these fantasy writers talking about a God fearing man in a marriage.

Marriage is beyond looking at the actions of a being. You can be a God fearing man and still have a crashed marriage. Ask Oyakilome or Okotie...

There are many guys out there that don't attend religious gathering but still have a happy home.

Marriage is about discipline to choose to stay true to ur spouse, about tolerance to overlook her flaws, about self control over ur emotions when the heat is up, about communication between both parties, about patience to learn and understand ur spouse's behavior,
about trust to believe in ur spouse and to love ur spouse through thick and thin.

You don't have to be a religious man to have the above. Marriage is beyond any man's thinking cos u'll never know the type of spouse u have until u get married. We are all created differently with different flaws. Coming together and staying as one can be very very tricky.
Above all every marriage requires counselling either religious or not.

24 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by ct2: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
you must be a vargin
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by melanch(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have seen alot of men who claim they are born again cheat on their wives on a daily. It's not just about bn born again. Be a good man. Have some morals. Bible won't automatically make you a good person but you can.

Stop enduring the low and discouraging traffic you get in your website. Let me help you increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks. It works. Google about it or contact me.

4 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by tstx(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nobody.... Absolutely no one fears God again... We all pretend we do.., but deep down inside our subconscious, we know we don't.. Why do you think even as Nigeria is a very religious country, our country still dey rotten to the core

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

7 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Dottore: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by chloride6: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Being a Good fearing man doesn't mean he won't be lazy.

Doesn't mean he won't subjugate you

Doesn't mean he will live up to his sexual responsibilities.

Doesn't mean anything at all.

Bottom line: No formula for marriage

10 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chris okotie and oyakilome are God fearing how e end. Women looking for God fearing men (what ever that means are jokers) as they are not virgins,have dated several men for fun and money, done abortion like twice . Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by kenny714433(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

Step 1:
Search for God fearing man on Google
Step 2; Click on the image option and probably download anyone of ur choice
Step 3; Search for him everywhere until you find him.
Step 4; Put the ring on his finger and tell him u must marry him
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Alejob: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Be a God fearing person!

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by paddyofboss(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Topic is crap

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by BabaIbo: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
let me read comments

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by BruncleZuma: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Okokobioko!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by VictorRomanov: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvmijeje:
In my short term on earth, I've realise one is not necessarily attracted to a God fearing man. Because most God fearing man are not compatible with you. Except if you want to marry for the sake of marriage.

What's my point? You should pray for a man who will love you irrespective of your flaws and a man you will love irrespective of his flaws.

Most marriage are crashing today because most hide their flaws at a stage they shouldn't.

You made a very good point.

Many girls will list requirement for a husband and would put being God fearing and being good in bed in the same list. How would one know that a God fearing man is good in bed, if he doesn't commit fornication? And if he does commit fornication, how is he a God fearing man since God forbids fornication?

People do not really know what they want.

15 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by JuanDeDios: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvmijeje:

I owe you one bottle of anything you drink.

5 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by kingwonder: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Speak for yourself abeg. People that love God fear Him and obey His commandments.
tstx:
Nobody.... Absolutely no one fears God again... We all pretend we do.., but deep fown inside our subconscious, we know we don't.. And that's why our society is rotten

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by oluxy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvmijeje:

Every man who fear God will love u in respective of who u are. Bcoz he knows about love unconditionally.
He knows that he was once a sinner, lost but God love found him. So the first thing when he see you is to first love you for who u really are.

Except the man faked himself n pretend to fearing God then, such man meet what u said above.

I'm not saying u r wrong, no. You are right cos men this days fake fearing God n pretends to get what they want n after getting it, u see the devil working.

May the Lord give u his choice for a man.
The choice of God is the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Jothamthompson: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Don't marry anybody from Duara

5 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by tstx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
kingwonder:
Speak for yourself abeg. People that love God fear Him and obey His commandments.

those people don't exist... we all love him... but we don't keep his commandments. we are all just living in pretense

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by semasir: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Writeups lásán-làsàn... Without you being godly, you'll see nothing too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by jattopeter(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

I owe you one bottle of anything you drink.
see weting d writer dy talk abt, Alcohol.... here we go again

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by danate78(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
janettee:
BS!!. Anyone who believes a god-fearing man can't is living in a bubble cheesy.

Being god-fearing has nothing to do with finding a good partner!. Stop letting nonsense like this dictate who you should be with.

I beg to differ with you my sister. There are still God-fearing men out there. I have been happily married to my lovely wife for the past 9 years with 3 handsome boys. I have never cheated on my wife and I make sure love is richly established in my home. See pic of my family

The thing is YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT YOUR OWN KIND i.e. in most cases godly men often meet godly women

I pray for God to make you be in the right place at the right time to meet the man of your dreams.

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ministry Exploits Of Apostle Ayo Babalola Of Christ Apostolic Church / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.