Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Marry A God-fearing Husband - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (18051 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by SingleWahala(f): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by bedspread: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oluromantic:
The first way to attract a God-fearing man is to be God fearing yourself. And not expecting one Godly man that will just overlook ur extreme misbehaviors and terrible attitudes and past as if they don't matter all in d name of being a man or God-fearing
Tiri GBOSA FOR U
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Toks2008(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
danate78:

I beg to differ with you my sister. There are still God-fearing men out there. I have been happily married to my lovely wife for the past 9 years with 3 handsome boys. I have never cheated on my wife and I make sure love is richly established in my home. See pic of my family

The thing is YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT YOUR OWN KIND i.e. in most cases godly men often meet godly women

I pray for God to make you be in the right place at the right time to meet the man of your dreams.

That you have not cheated does not mean YOU CAN'T CHEAT ON HER.

Sexual faithfulness is subjective to our effort but no man is immune to it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by janettee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
danate78:

I beg to differ with you my sister. There are still God-fearing men out there. I have been happily married to my lovely wife for the past 9 years with 3 handsome boys. I have never cheated on my wife and I make sure love is richly established in my home. See pic of my family

The thing is YOU CAN ONLY ATTRACT YOUR OWN KIND i.e. in most cases godly men often meet godly women

I pray for God to make you be in the right place at the right time to meet the man of your dreams.

You still do not get my point. Being god-fearing doesn't automatically make you a good partner! undecided. There are good partners out there who aren't necessarily god-fearing.

Already met him kiss.

You and your family look great by the way smiley.

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by mansoura(f): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
I can relate, Alhamdulillah!
Because I'm married to one
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
God fearing or not, I just want a husband that understand me and love me.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by SweetBwoy: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
tstx:

those people don't exist... we all love him... but we don't keep his commandments. we are all just living in pretense
plsssss speak for yourself....
bcus u commit whatever evil it is u commit doesn't mean every other being on earth does same
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by davesd: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
To marry a God fearing Man or Woman, you must be God fearing, dedicated and responsible in all your ways.

2 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oluromantic:
The first way to attract a God-fearing man is to be God fearing yourself. And not expecting one Godly man that will just overlook ur extreme misbehaviors and terrible attitudes
Gracia! You spoke my mind, the bolded say it all.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by abirescholar567: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am God fearing man ooooo.You may ask my neighbor or ask lalastilala
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by bizzibodi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is MADNESS!Is Okotie & Oyakhilome not a God-fearing men

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by professor100: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvmijeje:
In my short term on earth, I've realise one is not necessarily attracted to a God fearing man. Because most God fearing man are not compatible with you. Except if you want to marry for the sake of marriage.

What's my point? You should pray for a man who will love you irrespective of your flaws and a man you will love irrespective of his flaws.

Most marriage are crashing today because most hide their flaws at a stage they shouldn't.

U head day dia

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Godsknight(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
oluxy:

Every man who fear God will love u in respective of who u are. Bcoz he knows about love unconditionally.
He knows that he was once a sinner, lost but God love found him. So the first thing when he see you is to first love you for who u really are.

Except the man faked himself n pretend to fearing God then, such man meet what u said above.

I'm not saying u r wrong, no. You are right cos men this days fake fearing God n pretends to get what they want n after getting it, u see the devil working.

May the Lord give u his choice for a man.
The choice of God is the best.
because special blood flows through the veins of God fearing Men? consider that they are human too.
They have this treasure in earthen vessel... for example, a xtian Sister confessed to a xtian brother that she has committed abortions three times, she had affairs with married men, even did abortion for one of them when she was still in the world . so the brother should not have a second thought about the relationship because he is a born again Christian? even if he promises to overlook those messes, there will be
time the thought of those messes will pop up in his head and use them to react sometimes ...

3 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
luvmijeje:
In my short term on earth, I've realise one is not necessarily attracted to a God fearing man. Because most God fearing man are not compatible with you. Except if you want to marry for the sake of marriage.

What's my point? You should pray for a man who will love you irrespective of your flaws and a man you will love irrespective of his flaws.

Most marriage are crashing today because most hide their flaws at a stage they shouldn't.

You are wise
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by mafofo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mr danate I really admire your family, may God bless your home richly.

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
People who describe themselves as "godfearing" are usually not. I never take them seriously. Most of the time they don't even know what it means and only say it because they think it's what you want to hear. No.

3 Likes

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by abimic(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
To Marry a God fearing man, the lady herself needs be God fearing too but now a days, no formula for marriage, no script, that A did it this way doesn't mean it would work for B, most importantly, Marry someone who knows your flaws, weaknesses and love you for them because it won't all be rosy always, Marry those whose your moments together is a lit, marry those who ensure your happiness and can BUILD a home. With all this crop of ladies we have these days, single guys like us need be very careful to not make same mistake again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Julivas(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
danate78:

You are right. God bless your family.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
There is nothing like god fearing man.

Every man has all the tendency you mention. What you want is a man that understand the concept of self control, loyalty and family. Simple as ABC
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Godsknight(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
thebosstrevor:
There is nothing like god fearing man.

Every man has all the tendency you mention. What you want is a man that understand the concept of self control, loyalty and family. Simple as ABC
thumb up... you are very correct

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by staytravel: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok! He's God-fearing, but does he have sense undecided
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by tintingz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Unfortunately being God-fearing has nothing to do with being a good man, there have been reports of God-fearing men doing bad things in news.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by JuanDeDios: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
jattopeter:
see weting d writer dy talk abt, Alcohol.... here we go again
Anything you drink = alcohol!

You're a genius.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by djon78(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
What is really a God fearing man?
Everyone has flaws, but in spite of it exercising self control, empathy, ability to put your partners need before your own.
having human feeling that you will not want to hurt your partner so you shun cheating despite high rate of temptation that is prevalent today. Because as a man most time na women now pursues and tempt men. Some will tell you point blank they like and want you.

Although sometimes the women these men marry may start taking that kind of man for granted, that's why some men don't subscribe to it.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Kkk777: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Deep calleth unto deep.
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by Izuboy92(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tokziby:
Na wah for all these fantasy writers talking about a God fearing man in a marriage.

Marriage is beyond looking at the actions of a being. You can be a God fearing man and still have a crash marriage. Ask Oyakilome or Okotie...

There are many guys out there that don't attend religious gathering but still have a happy home.

Marriage is about discipline to choose to stay true to ur spouse, about tolerance to overlook her flaws, about self control over ur emotions when the heat is up, about communication between both parties, about patience to learn and understand ur spouse behavior,
about trust to believe in ur spouse and to love ur spouse through thick and thin.

You don't have to be a religious man to have the above. Marriage is beyond any man's thinking cos u'll never know the type of spouse u'll get until u get married. We are all created differently with different flaws. Coming together and stay as one can be very very tricky.
Above all every marriage requires counselling either religious or not.
you are an illumined soul. Keep it up. See you
at the top!!!
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by mtngloetiartel: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
paddyofboss:
Topic is crap
i tell u
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by winj3: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
The person who wrote this is primitive and semi-literate!
Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by danate78(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Toks2008:

That you have not cheated does not mean YOU CAN'T CHEAT ON HER.

Sexual faithfulness is subjective to our effort but no man is immune to it.

True talk. I am human and so I have the proclivity to cheat on my wife; but this is where the grace of God comes in which TEACHES US TO SAY NO TO UNGODLINESS.

On my wedding day, I repeated my vows regarding faithfulness to my wife i.e. "forsaking all others" by beginning with the words "by the grace of God". The officiating Minister at the wedding was unhappy and made me repeat my vows due to that insertion.

I deliberately referred to the grace of God in my vows because that is what it takes for even a God-fearing man to be faithful to his wife - believe me I have been tempted with ample opportunities over the years but the grace of God kept me - every God-fearing man will attest to that!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Marry A God-fearing Husband by danate78(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Julivas:

You are right. God bless your family.

Thank you and God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.