Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) (55299 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Who knew popular Nollywood actor Charles Okocha Aka Igwe2pac aka Mr Amo Shine has a grown up daughter?

Charles Okocha shared photos with his son and his daughter to celebrate his son's birthday yesterday 8 of December.

The actor says 'family is everything'.

See more photos

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/meet-charles-okochas-daughter-son-mercy.html?m=1

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018

1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Brown14: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2018
looks like a bald version of Phyno in the second pic.

25 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by sluk(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Far be it that my father will be dressed like this at his age. Even as an artist, this is not acceptable at his age. Happy belated birthday to his son.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Yea family is no 1...congratulations charles

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by ouzo1(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2018
Make i just keep kwayet for this topic...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2018
They re cutes cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Oluromantic: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
sluk:
Far be it that my father will be dressed like this at his age. Even as an artist, this is not acceptable at his age. Happy belated birthday to his son.
How old is he? Tell us.

Everybody get him own lifestyle and how to dress with it.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2018
sluk:
If Ur father earns 7 figures dressing like that, believe me you can't tell Ur father shiiit grin. Na you go dey even pick the craziest Jean for him to wear sef. You will even be like '' pápá this Ur earring shine more, I want you to use this very one "

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by cinoedhunter: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2018
angry social media eh ... is now something else.... na the boy dey do Birthday , instead they are concentrating on the girl wey apple for chest never mature finish.... I just can't understand..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by BrokenCock: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2018
sluk:
that's ur choice nau... He is addressedas an entertainer.

12 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by condralbedez: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Nairaland ,una go just go person instagram profile ,steal e picture come drop here make we dey watch.una weldone oh

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by LandOwners: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice one Charles.
Please bring this kids up very well.... Make them understand that what u do on the screen and on instagram is showbiz.

Nice kids though... Happy Birthday to ur boy

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by NaijaCelebNews: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Lool. Any ways click this link to watch a video of the best dance compilation to on a low by Burna Boy!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=465M-5Nd5es

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Younghacka(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2018
smiley
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2018
She's either 14 or 15. He must've impregnated a dark skinned chick because this his fairness looks the type to enter the next generation.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by lereinter(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
sluk:

15 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Igwe2pac don born o...... Time is running out......
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by anambraamaka: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Cute
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
who else is just knowing this man for the first time?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by festacman(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Holding your daughter like that. Just thank your God one Monrayo of TVC is not your wife.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Looks like "idenini"
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
His son will be a heartbreaker.
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Omo is good to marry on time oo
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
How old is he?!
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by iamleumas: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Good afternoon Nairalanders
How's your Sunday going Sir/ma?...

Please I just finished my HND programme and I heard we're going for NYSC next year (April) but I don't want to waste the period between now and that month.

My Question is:
Which lucrative skill can I learn within 3 months?
Please suggest me sir/ma
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) by emmadejust(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
This guy craziness get offspring coming up self to pick from where he will stop..

The story of ...

My Son follow my footsteps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.